The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Summary - WEF members control Gobekli Tepe and Gunang Padang, possibly the two oldest known monolithic sites on earth, and seem to be actively preventing further excavation for the indefinite future. Gobekli Tepe only 5% excavated.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Remember the whole Brazil ufo flap from earlier this year and last? The military has gotten involved after this guys work turned up some interesting data.

He has yet to upload his originals, but did take this screen cap with his phone like a total technological psychopath.

Screenshot_20240718_141635_X~2.jpg

There's more information in his twitter. Will post when he links his raw data.

• 2Like
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
You never learned how to read, how the hell are you a teacher.
Stop deflecting. I'm now the second person you are insulting over calling you out.

I described what you posted as "You are claiming that some indians saw a fire snake while hunting and that this is legit."

How would you describe what you posted?

Because you drop this shit without comment and hide behind it being the random twitter person's opinion not yours... but you chose to repost it.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Stop deflecting. I'm now the second person you are insulting over calling you out.

I described what you posted as "You are claiming that some indians saw a fire snake while hunting and that this is legit."

How would you describe what you posted?

Because you drop this shit without comment and hide behind it being the random twitter person's opinion not yours... but you chose to repost it.

He's an autistic, degenerate, narcissistic attention seeker who revels in being universally hated

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Lue touches on his remote view training in his book, but also divulges a synopsis of the unreleased drone vid that they've been pushing for public release.
His book has been partially leaked by the publisher with 4 chapter available if you search for it.
20240723_192420.jpg

Void

BAU BAU
<Gold Donor>
Why are all of these people all in on everything? Like, they can't just be convinced of aliens, they also have to be convinced of bullshit like remote viewing, psychics, ghosts, bigfoot, Abraham Lincoln vampire slayer, etc.

I mean, I know why, but you'd think there would be some things that they weren't convinced of here and there.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Why are all of these people all in on everything? Like, they can't just be convinced of aliens, they also have to be convinced of bullshit like remote viewing, psychics, ghosts, bigfoot, Abraham Lincoln vampire slayer, etc.

I mean, I know why, but you'd think there would be some things that they weren't convinced of here and there.
And it seems like there's very rarely an uncertainty. Also,
1721840051539.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user