The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I actually look at the evidence in each situation to decide whats true what not, whereas you automatically assume that any mainstream narrative is false every outlandish theoy is true, the bible is always right and then work your way backwards to your idiotic proclamations.
Lol look at the "evidence". You stupid fuck I didn't need to look at anything about the covid vaccine to know it was bullshit because I know where the "evidence" was coming from. I'm not just a step ahead of your stupid ass I'm miles ahead.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Not even worth it honestly. I think my time would be better spent slamming a door on my nuts than arguing with a literal NPC.

Oh it was worth it until you got backed into a corner and shit the bed, and then suddenly it "wasnt worth it"??

LMAO

"Lets try this. If US or Russia actually landed a manned mission on the Mars, collected rock and soil samples and safely returned back, would you admit that Mars is a planet or would you just sit here and make up bullshit about how they faked the whole thing with Elon Musk?"

Can you answer this?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So you can tell with absolute certainty from the pictures you've seen of planets that they are solid bodies of land like Earth? Amazing!

Btw try looking into operation fishbowl. Yep they literally named it FISHBOWL. Truth in plain sight you completely braindead NPC. It's where the US government tried to break a hole in the firmament with nuclear bombs(without success).

"it might be hard to see tonight but we are all standing under a glass ceiling". Lol. They couldn't make it anymore fucking obvious for retards like you but that blue pill is just too tempting for you to turn down.

If its so secret, and the conspiracy to hide round earth so massive, why drop hints about earth being flat?

Anyways, looks like the highest altitude detonation in Operation Fishbowl was at 250 miles. Would you say that's where Jesus placed the glass lid firmament?

1683596484424.png

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
bro that picture says the MOON is under the firmament but Lumi Lumi told us the moon isnt real
I can't fault skepticism for anything at this point, and I don't think we have the faintest idea what is real. Most lies contain truths and most truths contain lies.

Lumi Lumi isn't trying to cut off kid's dicks, so he's harmless and the conversations are always fun.

I consider trying DMT to see the elves, sometimes. I wonder what they would say about it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Yarp. Lotta bullshit around the whole thing, which is why so many people question everything and get into the conspiracy weeds with COVID. They were pretty dishonest about a number of things which then begs the question of what else wasn't true, and so on. Hospitals having a financial incentive to diagnose COVID was particularly weird. Even if it had altruistic motivations behind it, like stopping the spread etc, it still contributed to a big lie about the prevalence of the virus.

A lot of people felt raped, that's for sure. And everyone who says "you don't have to do it, just quit your job" is an asshole. I've seen people on the far left and far right both having that viewpoint for slightly different reasons. Far left: "Nobody's forcing you to do it, so it's okay", Far right: "You can just quit your job instead of being a pussy and giving in"

Naw, they're both wrong and sound like they've never held a professional adult job.
Yes, that's said by people who do not have an education or career.

In addition, you can't have people counting on you for survival and then quit your career for good that you have years of education and experience in and get an equal paying job doing something you have no experience in. No adult would suggest it.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
"Lets try this. If US or Russia actually landed a manned mission on the Mars, collected rock and soil samples and safely returned back, would you admit that Mars is a planet or would you just sit here and make up bullshit about how they faked the whole thing with Elon Musk?"

Can you answer this?
You mean like the "samples" they collected on the moon that we gave to other countries that turned out to be petrified wood?

"A prize possession in the Dutch national museum is not what the curators thought. In 1969, three Apollo 11 astronauts visited the Netherlands. And the U.S. ambassador gave the Dutch prime minister what he said was a moon rock. When an expert saw the rock in the museum, he didn't think it was real. Geologists have identified the moon rock as petrified wood."

If its so secret, and the conspiracy to hide round earth so massive, why drop hints about earth being flat?
Multiple reasons really. First it gives them plausible deniability of karmic debt because they can say "we told them, they just didn't want to believe it or didn't understand what we were telling them". Second it's their way of mocking God and humanity because of how weak minded and easily manipulated most people are. That they can tell the truth to our face and yet still have dumbasses like you defending and making excuses for them. It's textbook Stockholm syndrome pretty much.

Last edited:

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I can't believe that two of the board's biggest blowhards are just encountering one another after all these years.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 3 users

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
I love it. I don’t know where to jump in, but I’m extremely tuned in. Covid really did wake people up as far as questioning reality. Nothing is too absurd at this point.

1683606881800.gif

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I can't believe that two of the board's biggest blowhards are just encountering one another after all these years.
We've had similar conversations many times. Neither of us ever budge and he wonders why I'd rather have my dick in a vice than bother arguing with him and his stupid ass is convinced it's because he "cornered" me.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You mean like the "samples" they collected on the moon that we gave to other countries that turned out to be petrified wood?

"A prize possession in the Dutch national museum is not what the curators thought. In 1969, three Apollo 11 astronauts visited the Netherlands. And the U.S. ambassador gave the Dutch prime minister what he said was a moon rock. When an expert saw the rock in the museum, he didn't think it was real. Geologists have identified the moon rock as petrified wood."

Right, so No True Scotsman fallacy. Regardless of the level of scientific evidence that could be provided, you're already dead set on disregarding it anyways. So why believe anything you have to say?

The petrified wood thing doesn't prove anything other than either someone swapped it with the original (since it passed through a few hands apparently), or someone just falsely claimed it's a moon rock for prestige

Multiple reasons really. First it gives them plausible deniability of karmic debt because they can say "we told them, they just didn't want to believe it or didn't understand what we were telling them".

LMAO what? This is the most stupidest and most contrived explanation ever

Second it's their way of mocking God and humanity because of how weak minded and easily manipulated most people are. That they can tell the truth to our face and yet still have dumbasses like you defending and making excuses for them. It's textbook Stockholm syndrome pretty much.

Oh I didn't read far enough, I take it back. This is the stupidest and most contrived explanation ever

So how far up in space is Jesus Glass Lid Firmament? Looks like 250 miles. Is that right?

How does the day/night cycle work on a Flat Earth?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Oh we've done this before. I know his schtick and enjoy taking a steamy dump on him once in a while. Last time we did this Lumi was insisting that Holocaust was fake and Auschwitz was a summer camp for Jews with a swimming pool and live orchestra.

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Indeed I am. Btw you should get vaccinated. Since you think I'm a complete retard and I think the covid vaccine is bullshit that obviously means I'm wrong and that it's actually good for you. Imagine being so fucking stupid that you're willing to take the same stance as someone you think is a retard over a matter that is life and death. Get vaccinated today bro. The government doesn't lie and neither does the science.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Indeed I am. Btw you should get vaccinated. Since you think I'm a complete retard and I think the covid vaccine is bullshit that obviously means I'm wrong and that it's actually good for you. Imagine being so fucking stupid that you're willing to take the same stance as someone you think is a retard over a matter that is life and death. Get vaccinated today bro. The government doesn't lie and neither does the science.

Why do you continually dodge my very simple question?

If Operation Fishbowl was a diabolical US government plot blow up Jesus' Glass Space Lid with nukes, it must be right above earth, correct? US didnt have nuclear missiles that could travel millions of miles into space. Why does then every description of "The Firmament" insist that the sun, stars and the moon and everything else is below the Space Lid? Is the sun, the stars and the moon only 250 miles above Earth?

So either all biblical descriptions of "muh firmament!" are wrong, or your idiotic explanation for Operation Fishbowl is wrong. Which is it, retard?

Also, how does a Day and Night cycle work on Flat Earth? From some initial research, I see your fellow FE retards came up with this. Do you also subscribe to the "Sun is a Spotlight" theory?

Or are you more of a Ying Yang type of guy?

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
One of the guys that's spoken to the AARO as a whistleblower.

What the fuck is NHI? These tweets are all referring to NHI constantly. When using an acronym that most people aren't familiar with, you put what it stands for in parenthesis the first time it's used. That's basic writing etiquette. I'm so rustled right now.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
What the fuck is NHI? These tweets are all referring to NHI constantly. When using an acronym that most people aren't familiar with, you put what it stands for in parenthesis the first time it's used. That's basic writing etiquette. I'm so rustled right now.
Non human intelligence

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Im sure as fuck not going to space anytime soon. Not that I dont want too, but A. I dont have the money to do it privately and B. Ill to be too old if it ever does become commercialized to do anything. So really, I just dont give a fuck if its all fake and we bought into it or not. What does it change in our life to believe in one thing or another except peoples preconceived notions about someone that believes the opposite?

But Ive flown from where I was stationed at, at the time, Alabama (Fort Rucker), to California, to Hawaii, to South Korea (Seoul, and stayed there 6 months), to India (jalahalli), to Afghanistan (Kabul, 6 month tour w/2 extensions between 3 encampments), to Germany (the rest of my enlistment between 2 bases) and then back to Virginia. Ive effectively been around the world in my mind and have seen the all the lands below go on for miles.. and miles.. and miles (hours upon hours, upon hours.) Regardless of what you believe, thats a massive swath of land and even with 8 billion people on the planet - its surprisingly empty and crowded at the same time.

But it is interesting to see the conversation go around in circles with different points of view. No idea why COVID mRNA was brought into it since the board has overwhelmingly been against it since its creation, but eh.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Im sure as fuck not going to space anytime soon. Not that I dont want too, but A. I dont have the money to do it privately and B. Ill to be too old if it ever does become commercialized to do anything. So really, I just dont give a fuck if its all fake and we bought into it or not. What does it change in our life to believe in one thing or another except peoples preconceived notions about someone that believes the opposite?

But Ive flown from where I was stationed at, at the time, Alabama (Fort Rucker), to California, to Hawaii, to South Korea (Seoul, and stayed there 6 months), to India (jalahalli), to Afghanistan (Kabul, 6 month tour w/2 extensions between 3 encampments), to Germany (the rest of my enlistment between 2 bases) and then back to Virginia. Ive effectively been around the world in my mind and have seen the all the lands below go on for miles.. and miles.. and miles (hours upon hours, upon hours.) Regardless of what you believe, thats a massive swath of land and even with 8 billion people on the planet - its surprisingly empty and crowded at the same time.

But it is interesting to see the conversation go around in circles with different points of view. No idea why COVID mRNA was brought into it since the board has overwhelmingly been against it since its creation, but eh.

bro you flew around the entire world and never once hit the side wall of the firmament?????

you are VERY LUCKY

1683630794341.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user