The Paranormal, UFO's, and Mysteries of the Unknown

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The rebuttal to that (and I dont have an opinion on it one way or another) is that there is a massive hidden mothership somewhere deep in the ocean where all the little UFOs fly to and from. Plenty of places to hide in the solar system too, especially if they have some cloaking tech.
That is a quality response.

If you have read about the power needed to travel distances through space the figures are crazy. It's something like, all the energy in the whole universe would have to be in a ship to push it fast enough to get anywhere significant in the universe.

I believe that idea relates to rocket power.

So, if there is a mother ship, even as big as Earth, would need a power source that does something so powerful we have no idea what could generate the power in such a small craft.

Interstellar spaceships are a dumb idea given what we actually know about real science, so I think they are a cool idea in stories but I don't believe in them in real life.

One thing I SORT OF believe is that UFOs could be ancient technology from Earth.

Indians said that in very ancient times they had an airforce, went to the moon, and described something like an atomic bomb. So, MAYBE people 100,000 years ago, or whatever, had an advanced society and hid the technology.

So, maybe in Nepal (whatever) there's the Order of the Vedic and they have been keeping this technology relatively secret for thousands of years.

If I found that out, I would be much less surprised than if aliens showed up with the ability to travel through space like we fly a plane around Earth.

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Probably a safe bet, considering the reasons why disinformation towards UFO/ET fascinations would be so valuable iYes.n the first place - you could take more freedoms with military weapons testing etc.

I think we could all question the long-term executive planning of such an effort (especially considering our current elites), but it's theoretically possible the threat of an external enemy would be an amazing thread to build a new universal moral code upon - essentially a Christianity replacement that unifies people.
Yes.

My belief is that only the truth succeeds and you can't trick people into being good and kind, but that's not how the media does it, so the government will not either.

NASA has also lied about things like Mars. Several years ago every story was about it having water, but that died. Then there were stories about going there but we don't have technology to travel through space well or land on that planet, so it was bullshit.

However, that's how NASA gets money, they hype up mundane topics.

So, if you are in the military and want more money, why not create a hoax to dump money into the development of aircraft and weapons?

That's typical human monkey business and likely.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Submission statement / Translation of the interview : (Work in progress)

Interviewer : Did you hesitate to speak out, and why ?

DAVID GRUSCH.: Of course I hesitated, because I spent fourteen years in the American intelligence community. I've always worked in the shadows, sometimes even undercover. It's a nightmare to be a public figure, and have my name out there. But I thought the public deserved to know certain facts. There are questions that humans have been asking themselves for generations. If the U.S. and its allies have part of the answers, it seems ethically wrong to keep it a secret.

Int.: Can you tell us more about these programs, which you claim have remained secret for decades?

D.G.: For almost ninety years, the United States and its allies have been recovering fragments of objects and exotic objects, damaged or intact vehicles... The analyses carried out have provided proof that these were non-human objects, particularly those discovered ninety years ago. The programs I'm talking about were dedicated to reverse engineering (studying the properties of an object to determine its inner workings) for military purposes. And that is unfortunately the main purpose...

Int.: Non-human objects?

D.G.: I wasn't certain of their non-human origin, until I was briefed on the analysis carried out by members of these programs on these recovered vehicles.

Int.: What could be the origin of these objects, if they weren't human?

D.G.: My degree is in physics. The mechanical and experimental data shows that it's not human. It could be extraterrestrial, or it could be something else, coming from other dimensions as described by quantum mechanics. I haven't seen enough data to say it's one thing instead of another. The U.S. government must have more information.

Int.: Can we know more about where these "ships" were recovered?

D.G.: One was recovered in Italy in 1933, which is the earliest case I've been briefed on. I can't talk about the others.

Int.: What allegedly happened there?

D.G.: In 1933, a bell-like craft, around ten meters in size, was recovered in Magenta, northern Italy. It was kept by Mussolini's government until 1944 when it was recovered by agents of the Office of Strategic Services (OSS, a former US intelligence agency). Ironically, it predates anything the public has heard about for decades, such as Roswell, etc. I was authorized to talk about it by the Department of Defense's Office of Prepublication and Security Review.

Int.: You're talking about information concealed for decades, aren't you afraid of playing into the hands of conspiracy theorists?

D.G.: Yes, there's always a likelihood that this will encourage more unfounded conspiracy theories. The irony is that this was once a conspiracy theory that turns out to be true.

Int.: Did you see any exotic material with your own eyes?

D.G.: I've seen some very interesting things that I'm not authorized to talk about publicly at the moment. I don't have the approval.

Int: You mention defense contractors involved in reverse engineering. Are there many of them?

D.G.: A handful of U.S. subcontractors are involved, some of them from the beginning, and they have kept the matter secret. There was no competition.

Int.: You mention reverse engineering for military purposes, but what other potential uses could there be?

D.G.: Advancing advanced space programs, advancing materials science, that sort of thing ! The materials studied could have new conductivity properties, strength and so on. This could translate into applications for climate or health.

Int.: Which of the USA's allies have been involved in these programs?

D.G.: Mainly the members of the Five Eyes alliance, i.e. Canada, the UK, Australia and New Zealand.

Int.: How far does your freedom of speech go?

D.G.: I'm still bound by my confidentiality agreement with the US government, and I can't discuss information that is still classified. So I can speak publicly, in general terms, but details of material recoveries are very limited until they are declassified.

Int.: You state in your complaint that you suffered reprisals after alerting the Department of Defense Inspector General in 2021. What is this about?

D.G.: They tried to attack my security clearance, they made allegations of misconduct against me, things of that nature. To protect the ongoing investigation on my behalf, I can't give too many details. I think in a few months I'll be able to.

Int.: Do you fear for your life?

D.G: At one time, there were threats of this nature.

Int.: Do you fear for yourself or your loved ones?

D.G.: In a situation like this, there is first of all a real risk in remaining anonymous, because it's easy to discreetly attack someone who has no public support. Of course, there's a risk in becoming a public figure, but it's worth it: the American people can push their elected representatives and the president to get answers. So yes, I'm afraid ofthe paparazzi, people may want to stop me from expressing myself, but I'm willing to take that risk.

Int.: What are you going to do now?

D.G.: I have more information that I'll publish later. I want to be an opinion leader on this subject. This year, I'll be launching a non-profit foundation to help the scientific community start protocols on this subject, from undergraduates to graduates. That would be useful, because there's no secret in the university system. It would finally make it possible to look at these things from a scientific standpoint.
Spoilered because of the size.

I find it interesting that the 1933 Mussolini (Italy) case is the one that the story is really hinging on, at least publically. Grusch specifically points to this one (maybe because of the foreign nature he's allowed to be more free?), and about a year ago Elizondo specifically mentioned that one as being really of interest. I could be wrong, but I believe the claim was that the Italians recovered a downed craft that had two beings with blonde hair, and they stood about 5'11. So obviously they thought they were Germans on a test flight, but eventually determined there was no chance they were - or some shit, I could be badly remembering this case. The recovered beings part could certainly be some added shit for folk-lore.

Also, if there is some alien shit going on, I think it's more likely there is some bizarre Passport to Magonia/Jacques Vallee shit going on where you're having some bleed-through effect, instead of a space-faring creature traveling great distances. Who knows, it's all insanely surreal

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
My worthless opinion: The ocean base being the ship they arrived in is unlikely. Assuming no clarketech ships need to be big to cross the gulf. Meters of hull at the front, and lots of power and propulsion, though the power requirements aren't as big as people think. Most of the formulae people quote are flawed, being from the perspective of a stationary observer.

Any crossing would need some kind of no-propellant propulsion. There's really no way to carry enough. If we had that tech + fusion we could build a ship that would reach other galaxies in a single lifetime. Would take a few lifetimes to build though.

They way relativity works though, it takes almost as long to travel to nearby stars as it does to reach another galaxy, assuming you get lucky and don't hit any pebbles. Even the 1 atom of hydrogen per 3 meters cubed between the stars will probably be enough to ablate away alot of steel hull at intergalactic speeds.

• 2Like

Baek

Golden Knight of the Realm
Hot take: the smoke obscures UFO activity. It has increased since 2018, and is now an annual thing in the PNW and now even NYC.

‘Chem trails’ also serve to obscure activity in the sky. Usually they prefer cover of night, but they’ve been forced to make moves during the day using cover up methods.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1WTF

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Screenshot_20230607-234938.png

Screenshot_20230607-235003.png

Screenshot_20230607-235156.png

Screenshot_20230607-235220.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheAdlerian

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Spoilered because of the size.

I find it interesting that the 1933 Mussolini (Italy) case is the one that the story is really hinging on, at least publically. Grusch specifically points to this one (maybe because of the foreign nature he's allowed to be more free?), and about a year ago Elizondo specifically mentioned that one as being really of interest. I could be wrong, but I believe the claim was that the Italians recovered a downed craft that had two beings with blonde hair, and they stood about 5'11. So obviously they thought they were Germans on a test flight, but eventually determined there was no chance they were - or some shit, I could be badly remembering this case. The recovered beings part could certainly be some added shit for folk-lore.

Also, if there is some alien shit going on, I think it's more likely there is some bizarre Passport to Magonia/Jacques Vallee shit going on where you're having some bleed-through effect, instead of a space-faring creature traveling great distances. Who knows, it's all insanely surreal
Passport to Magonia/Jacques Vallee

I never heard of this and just read about it.

Good reference, thanks.

Grusch:

I think his story is fake.

We had Wikileaks, Snowden, and the recent Ukraine leak and the people involved got arrested or had to flee to other countries to try to escape. I recall years ago a British guy who looked like an Elf hacked American military computers and thought he saw a picture of a UFO. He got legally attacked, had to say he was autistic and didn't know what he was doing to avoid jail.

Meanwhile, this guy STILL works for the military---still has a security clearance---but is telling us he thinks it's unethical to not talk about UFOS...what?

All he can tell us is that nearly a hundred years ago Italians found some kind of spacecraft but other than THAT it's too top secret to talk about.

That's dumb.

I work in psychology and I'm not allowed to say anything specific about any patient of mine or anyone else's. I can talk about general cases without specific details but nothing I "I was Mussolini's therapist" because that would be illegal. But, this top secret military guy is okay with exposing Earth shattering secrets AND he's not on the run?

It's not logical and has the "corny propaganda" flavor of today's fake stories.

Did you know that a man can have a baby! We googled it and that's what google says!

That's corny and stupid as is the racism news. You have some black criminal with a huge record, on drugs, fighting cops, getting killed but he's a hero!

This obviously fake and illogical type of story has been dominating the media for several years now.

You can't expose a top level government program about aliens while still working for the government and not going to prison for it.

Jacques Vallee:

I just read about him and what I gathered is that he didn't think these things, if real, were aliens.

If you have some blonde guys in a UFO they are humans, no doubt, or it's just a lie.

Some Nazis tried to start an alternate non Jewish story about the origins of humans. One was that humans came from another planet and found cave type people like jews, blacks, etc living on Earth. So, blonde spacemen fit into that story well. But, Humans are exactly like the animals on Earth, thus humans are from Earth.

So, if UFOs are real and there are humans in them that means UFOs are from Earth, not another planet.

There's so much confusion with UFO stories that it's interesting on one hand and just stupid on the other, for me.

• 1Like

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider

Good reference, thanks.

Grusch:

We had Wikileaks, Snowden, and the recent Ukraine leak and the people involved got arrested or had to flee to other countries to try to escape. I recall years ago a British guy who looked like an Elf hacked American military computers and thought he saw a picture of a UFO. He got legally attacked, had to say he was autistic and didn't know what he was doing to avoid jail.

Meanwhile, this guy STILL works for the military---still has a security clearance---but is telling us he thinks it's unethical to not talk about UFOS...what?

All he can tell us is that nearly a hundred years ago Italians found some kind of spacecraft but other than THAT it's too top secret to talk about.

That's dumb.

I work in psychology and I'm not allowed to say anything specific about any patient of mine or anyone else's. I can talk about general cases without specific details but nothing I "I was Mussolini's therapist" because that would be illegal. But, this top secret military guy is okay with exposing Earth shattering secrets AND he's not on the run?

Did you know that a man can have a baby! We googled it and that's what google says!

That's corny and stupid as is the racism news. You have some black criminal with a huge record, on drugs, fighting cops, getting killed but he's a hero!

This obviously fake and illogical type of story has been dominating the media for several years now.

You can't expose a top level government program about aliens while still working for the government and not going to prison for it.

Jacques Vallee:

I just read about him and what I gathered is that he didn't think these things, if real, were aliens.

If you have some blonde guys in a UFO they are humans, no doubt, or it's just a lie.

Some Nazis tried to start an alternate non Jewish story about the origins of humans. One was that humans came from another planet and found cave type people like jews, blacks, etc living on Earth. So, blonde spacemen fit into that story well. But, Humans are exactly like the animals on Earth, thus humans are from Earth.

So, if UFOs are real and there are humans in them that means UFOs are from Earth, not another planet.

There's so much confusion with UFO stories that it's interesting on one hand and just stupid on the other, for me.
Your ability to mention that you work in psychology in just about every post you write is more mind boggling than anything UFO related. We get that your proud and we’re all super impressed.

• 2Worf

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>

Good reference, thanks.

Grusch:

That's dumb.

Jacques Vallee:

You kinda missed the point that it's not just this singular guy stating this. He was the first, and now multiple whistleblowers and intelligence leaders all came forward corroborating his claims. All pretty much the same story. I suggest you just sit back, eat popcorn, relax, and watch the movie play out over the next few months. Fuckin psychology tards always acting like they can read more into things.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Tripamang

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Here is the witness of the landing talking about it, one of the interesting pieces was the impression of the object left in the backyard. The story is pretty wild and they seemed legitimately freaked out about what happened.

• 1Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Here is the witness of the landing talking about it, one of the interesting pieces was the impression of the object left in the backyard. The story is pretty wild and they seemed legitimately freaked out about what happened.

I especially like that they were totally sober and terrified. I wonder if the chans could find any cams aimed near that area.

Haven't heard this part at all.

• 1Like

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
the video of the audio is pretty crazy. if i had to imagine what an alien spacecraft sounds like thats pretty much what i'd come up with