The "Shit I just bought" thread

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sounds like a handy feature in the coming cold months.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
My new keycaps...
nNGAc0W.jpg

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
ordered 1k of fine china off ebay today for wife's bday present.

I am concerned it will be a disaster.

yolo

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
yes to both

it has 24k gold in it so maybe i can melt the plates down if i need to.

Figured it'd be a good hairloom, we don't have any.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Just signed up for 1000/1000 fiber, supposed to install Monday. Charter has been pissing me off.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

fris

Vyemm Raider
does home automation deserve it's own thread? my wife & kids seem genetically predisposition to keeping lights on after they leave rooms. i've installed motion sensor switches in most closest and laundry room, but no one wants the light to shut off while taking a shower. it is entertaining to get the lights turn off on you while taking too long to shit in the one half bath.

we've had a wemo coffee maker for a few years, and probably turned it on via remote app maybe twice.

recently, my wife bought a few amazon echos and plug controllers. 3 echos in a few rooms of the house. from any of them, you can turn on or off the power switches, which we have to 3 lamps in the house. "alexa, turn on living room lights" or "alexa turn on living room light 1". also got a plug in to trigger coffee via voice, "alexa, trigger coffee" you still need to fill it night before, but you can now initiate it w/o getting into the app.

it's surprisingly cheap and easy to setup. we're not considering getting wall switches so we can control ceiling lights.

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
Thank you, Amazon.
I needed a new pair of red heels, my others are open toed and not great for winter.

Download61LbwxHUzvL._UY600_.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Yeah, those should definitely keep you warm during winter!