The Tiggle's sobstory and begging thread.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Or a new funnel. Sorry Tig, its hard to feel pity for your KKK ass, even as a white guy.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Or a new funnel. Sorry Tig, its hard to feel pity for your KKK ass, even as a white guy.

It's alright, you have been conditioned from birth to think like that.

I don't blame you it's like you are living in the matrix.

As for baby girl firiona do you want me to like try and open her mouth and take a picture? Can her after surgery papers work?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm on the fuck needles train. Sewing needles, thumb tacks, knives, etc don't bother me, it's only syringes. I'm pretty sure it's because of the implications of being able to inject shit into you. I remember the first computer game I ever played, Wolfenstein 3D, there was an end level boss (first level I think) that was a Dr and his special ability was throwing a bunch of needles at you. I froze the first time I saw them. Eventually I could beat him without ever getting hit but it took me forever. If I got hit even once I panicked and would die.

I still dream about that fight sometimes.

There was a scene in one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies where Freddie had needle fingers. That is the only scene in the franchise I had to turn away from.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I'm on the fuck needles train. Sewing needles, thumb tacks, knives, etc don't bother me, it's only syringes. I'm pretty sure it's because of the implications of being able to inject shit into you. I remember the first computer game I ever played, Wolfenstein 3D, there was an end level boss (first level I think) that was a Dr and his special ability was throwing a bunch of needles at you. I froze the first time I saw them. Eventually I could beat him without ever getting hit but it took me forever. If I got hit even once I panicked and would die.

I still dream about that fight sometimes.

There was a scene in one of the Nightmare on Elm Street movies where Freddie had needle fingers. That is the only scene in the franchise I had to turn away from.

Oh yes fuck that movie.

Requiem for a dream is the most fucked up movie on the world though.