The Tiggle's sobstory and begging thread.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Firiona got out of surgery they removed four teeth and charged me much less than the other estimate.

She is currently wobbling around the house.

Thanks to everyone here who helped me out.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

earthfell

Golden Knight of the Realm
Can you post pictures of your cat with the missing teeth? I mean, how do I know any of this is real?

Swagdaddy

There is a war going on over control of your mind
I have much more serious issues than you and would never beg, find some fucking pride man

you realize in both white and asian culture burdening your community is to shame your family and name correct?

fucking mestizos

Last edited:

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
You can easily make $300 a month selling plasma.

Fuck man, I had a liver biopsy last week and they needed two nurses and the anesthesiologist to give me the needle for the IV. I'm fucking mortified by needles I hyperventilate and pass out from shots.

No idea what it is, needles don't hurt and i've been bitten by snakes and dogs and cut myself a million times it's not the blood. Just the thought of have something attached to me drives me nutso.

Leeches freak me the fuck out as well.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Hah, hardass shit talker online, turns out to be cry baby begger. I'm shocked.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
They used to pay extra for anthrax vaccine people if you came in shortly after a booster. You ever do that?
Never received a booster.
Fuck man, I had a liver biopsy last week and they needed two nurses and the anesthesiologist to give me the needle for the IV. I'm fucking mortified by needles I hyperventilate and pass out from shots.

No idea what it is, needles don't hurt and i've been bitten by snakes and dogs and cut myself a million times it's not the blood. Just the thought of have something attached to me drives me nutso.

Leeches freak me the fuck out as well.
And youre heavily into BDSM? the fuck?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Never received a booster.

And youre heavily into BDSM? the fuck?

Yeah it's really really strange I really don't know. It's not something I hide and I can be cut no problem but it's just shots that choke me up. The mind is a strange thing.

in fact, the huge fucking needle wound from the biopsy doesn't bother me as much as the thought of shit being injected into my veins.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
That's weird. Shots ain't no thang to me. Just received a yellow fever shot this past weekend in prep for my trip to Peru and after it was over I like "oh you're done?"

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
tiggz, if you really want the heebie jeebies, imagine having one of these inserted:

PICCA2.jpg

its a semi-permanent IV that goes from your upper arm all the way to just before your heart (your superior vena cava). the initial poke feels just like a standard IV/shot going in, and then they snake the tube all the way through your vein over to the center of your chest. and its left in for weeks or months at a time.

;)

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
tiggz, if you really want the heebie jeebies, imagine having one of these inserted:

View attachment 128517

its a semi-permanent IV that goes from your upper arm all the way to just before your heart (your superior vena cava). the initial poke feels just like a standard IV/shot going in, and then they snake the tube all the way through your vein over to the center of your chest. and its left in for weeks or months at a time.

;)
I had a port-a-cath on my chest. That was weird.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>

View attachment 128517

;)

Yeah pretty much fuck that. almost retched reading that description.

Oh, I also close my eyes whenever I see junkies shooting up in movies.

• 1Solidarity

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Can't stand blood/needles.

I fainted while getting my blood drawn one time. Regained consciousness while being lifted upside down by a big black orderly. Realizing my situation I guffawed incessantly while the Russian nurse furiously yelled at me in broken English "thees not funny, why you laugh" at "thees"!!

Yeah I physically get ill/dizzy when I see scenes depicting wrists slitting or heart shit.

No thx

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Can't stand blood/needles.

I have no problem with my own blood, not a big fan of other peoples. I fucking hate needles they creep me the fuck out, it something about them being hollow that makes my skin crawl.

I warn Doctors before they try to draw blood or give me shots they are in for a hard time, they say "Yup, says right on the top of your file in big letters, you have been know to take hypodermics away from staff coming near you with them. " Last time they drew my blood they has to pump me full of Valium and wait an hr for it to kick in before I would literally sit on my hands and let them do it.

• 1Like

Mrs. Gravy

Quite Saucy
<QUITE SAUCY>
1. PICC snd central lines were super beneficial to G. so I like them.
2. He hated blood and needles and was stuck more times than I can count....blood draws, IVs, insulin...The first time I found out he hated them was when we went to see his dad in hospital. G. had to leave the room when the nurse adjusted the IV...G's skin turned a green white...the color of "I am gonna vomit and pass out ar the same time".
3. They never bother me; when I donate blood I watch them stick me. I have great veins.

• 1Like

Heallun

Lord Nagafen Raider
1. PICC snd central lines were super beneficial to G. so I like them.
2. He hated blood and needles and was stuck more times than I can count....blood draws, IVs, insulin...The first time I found out he hated them was when we went to see his dad in hospital. G. had to leave the room when the nurse adjusted the IV...G's skin turned a green white...the color of "I am gonna vomit and pass out ar the same time".
3. They never bother me; when I donate blood I watch them stick me. I have great veins.

Yeah. I donated platelets every 2 weeks for about 5 years back in college to the American Red Cross. 2 hour donation times, zzzz. The needles aren't so bad but if your arm is sitting in an uncomfortable position it can get really sore after a while. Most people that went it was the return arm that seemed to bother them the most.

I got pretty good veins, they were better when I was more adamant about lifting.

• 1Like