The Tiggle's sobstory and begging thread.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
GF just had almost all (27) teeth removed from her Taco Bell dog's mouth, bill was ~$1400. And this is in expensive CA. Shop around. I do hope it works out though. As a cat guy, I get it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Update:

So I took y'all's advice and got a second opinion and the vet audible went "Oh my god" when she saw my estimate.

She took a look at firiona and gave her some antibiotics and steroids and she started eating today.

Unfortunately she still says she has to remove some teeth and since we are about to get slammed by a storm she can't get to her until next Tuesday.

Atleast she's filled with drugs for the next 10 days and she's happy.

The old place had shit like laser therapy treatments fentinol patches and radiography. And this vet says she can do the cleaning for $200 and like $75 per tooth.

Once I get an estimate I'm going to update the GoFundMe with the price but I think the worry is over.

I have a liver biopsy scheduled for the 28th to see what the next steps for me are the doctor I was referred too has a staff filled with thin tall young negresses and he's an old Jew.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
@a_skeleton_02 I thought 1800 was pretty crazy for 4 teeth. I have had 2 of my cats teeth out and It was just a couple hundred. Glad you found another place.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Update: Firiona is eating and drinking again thanks to the steroids and antibiotics given to her by the new Vet.

She spent the day watching the snow storm come in and is already back to grooming.

Her surgery day got pushed back to Tuesday due to the storm.

• 1Like

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Friskies Wet food.

I've tried giving her other brands like science diet and iams but she won't eat anything else but friskies then she keeps me up all night by begging.

My vet told me to stop giving her wet food when I had to get her two teeth out. Dry food is better for their teeth supposedly.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
GF just had almost all (27) teeth removed from her Taco Bell dog's mouth, bill was ~$1400. And this is in expensive CA. Shop around. I do hope it works out though. As a cat guy, I get it.
What?

What is a dog going to do without teeth?

Just do it a favor and put it down.

• 1Like

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I know a NJ state trooper with a police dog that has a full set of metal teeth. And you think a normal police dog is scary...

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Glad to hear things are looking better for Firiona a_skeleton_02. They day my girl jumped back up on my lap for the first time in months I actually cried. Nothing is better than getting your friend back. I'm happy for you, and hope the surgery to extract her teeth goes off without a hitch.

• 1Like

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Wet food is terrible for both dogs and cats. Do dry food (plenty of very good brands to chose from) or make the pet fresh food

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
What?

What is a dog going to do without teeth?

Just do it a favor and put it down.

It's a Taco Bell dog, what exactly does it need its teeth for besides eating? Home security system he is not. He's fine. He still has his front teeth, still eats the same food (albeit moistened) - still the same annoying dog, less the breath of death and insane pain.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Happy endings are never disappointing. Remember, this is the cat a_skeleton_02 fucks.
mqdefault.jpg