The Video Thread

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I don’t know anyone who are personally hit by this. If you are lower class or worried about Islam you get hit hard, but most people just don’t know because they are neither. In England they have recent riots, though, because both these groups are much larger than here.
Then you have the same issues that the US has, whether you or someone else thinks those are state or country specific, or not. People parrot it on here as some kind of joke, but its true: "Too much to lose." Over history, "News" however it is defined in its era - is constantly corrupted, over, and over, and over, and over. Who corrupts it? Merchants, Kings, Aristocracy in general, Politicians, whatever the era defines "rich people" as. How was the problem fixed time, and time again? Mob justice and vigilante warfare. Who does that shit? The lower class. Whats keeping the lower class from doing it again today? The ungodly amount of surveillance that the world has now, as a whole.

We like to think that the Government in western and far eastern countries is slow to act, inadequate and dumb. But its foolish to think the rich and powerful do not have a vested interest in keeping tabs on the people they rule. Once the lower class finds its way past the "internet" of all things, we're in for quite a turbulent period.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard

31ba922b30e4c4994482cb63eaef3141-1654706944.gif

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kais

<Gold Donor>

Knob Creek Gun range, south of Louisville KY. They do that machine gun shoot twice a year. Been there a couple times, and the tinnitus to prove it!

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 3 users

Masakari

Which way, western man?
<Gold Donor>
Then you have the same issues that the US has, whether you or someone else thinks those are state or country specific, or not. People parrot it on here as some kind of joke, but its true: "Too much to lose." Over history, "News" however it is defined in its era - is constantly corrupted, over, and over, and over, and over. Who corrupts it? Merchants, Kings, Aristocracy in general, Politicians, whatever the era defines "rich people" as. How was the problem fixed time, and time again? Mob justice and vigilante warfare. Who does that shit? The lower class. Whats keeping the lower class from doing it again today? The ungodly amount of surveillance that the world has now, as a whole.

We like to think that the Government in western and far eastern countries is slow to act, inadequate and dumb. But its foolish to think the rich and powerful do not have a vested interest in keeping tabs on the people they rule. Once the lower class finds its way past the "internet" of all things, we're in for quite a turbulent period.

They need a massive COVID-19 level emergency to justify a permanent lockdown of the internet, in their minds.

• 1Harrow
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Apologies if repost.

Another video of this guy.

"God, you're so gross?" Had me dying.

I don't know how to embed from Reddit and I'm not going on TikTok.

Copy your link to browser. Let it load. Copy the loaded page link. Paste here. Winrar.

COME HOLLA!

Last edited:
  • 5Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 7 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Don't worry, they make fun out of both commies and patriots.

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users