The Walking Dead

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
In the middle of watching last nights episode ATM and just needed to say that I love this bad bitch so much.

1d76bce7a50e772d3eeb09a23d58adde.jpg

Also, I would continue watching this show if they killed Rick and the group off with Corrralllllll become Negan's left & right hand man along with Darryl in some twisted warped awesomeness that will never happen.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Oldbased

> Than U
To all you Negan fans...( It is a SPOILER. Kind of. So don't click it as none of you ever do! )
Season 7 is 600 days in. Comics currently at 1480 days. Negan is STILL alive. He will probably live as long as this show lasts and then some.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Oldbased

> Than U
Sunday's midseason finale will be probably best since episode 1. Won't bother with spoilers unless requested, I don't think many read them and justifiably so.
It won't be a holy grail but check it out or dvr it and check it out later on.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
To all you Negan fans...( It is a SPOILER. Kind of. So don't click it as none of you ever do! )
Season 7 is 600 days in. Comics currently at 1480 days. Negan is STILL alive. He will probably live as long as this show lasts and then some.
Yes, he's alive, but he isn't Negan the way he was. There's a massive war. The Saviors lose. Rick decides to keep Negan alive to prove how irrelevant he was as well as how shitty of a leader. The new big group (saviors as well as Rick's people) prosper under his control. Eventually there's another war with another group. More of the same. Negan is a broken man, regardless of his bravado.

Oldbased

> Than U
Yes, he's alive, but he isn't Negan the way he was. There's a massive war. The Saviors lose. Rick decides to keep Negan alive to prove how irrelevant he was as well as how shitty of a leader. The new big group (saviors as well as Rick's people) prosper under his control. Eventually there's another war with another group. More of the same. Negan is a broken man, regardless of his bravado.
In an Negan voice twirling a bat,"Wow! Way to ruin that for everyone!"

I kid, but I was trying to give them hope, it is true Negan will be a part of the next 3-4+ seasons even if he will be a cage slave. Rick does eventually start treating Negan like a resource though. Harvesting him on how to be a ruthless dickhead so to speak. I know that is a bit different than many see it but that is how I took it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
In an Negan voice twirling a bat,"Wow! Way to ruin that for everyone!"

I kid, but I was trying to give them hope, it is true Negan will be a part of the next 3-4+ seasons even if he will be a cage slave. Rick does eventually start treating Negan like a resource though. Harvesting him on how to be a ruthless dickhead so to speak. I know that is a bit different than many see it but that is how I took it.
that doesnt sound like a practical tv show story arc.

• 1Like

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
May have already been mentioned, but damn it is easy to sneak up on people in this show. Like people have gotten the drop on Daryl the woods ninja what...3 or 4 times? And not just surprised him, but walked right up next to him and put a gun to his head in a quiet forest without him noticing. Michonne was able to do the same on a wide open highway with her sword. Do these people not have peripheral vision, or ears? Anyway that's my pet peeve with the show, to add to the million other unrealistic plot serving junk scenarios.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I keep a single earbud in almost the entire waking day, and I *STILL* hear people walk up to me, not to mention being able to see them. My immersion is BROKEN!

Oldbased

> Than U
86 minutes long this week. This series is hell bent on just not having a normal TV schedule.
Lots going on. Easily be best episode of season from 2 onward maybe even better than premier. Then show is off for 2 months.

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
I keep a single earbud in almost the entire waking day, and I *STILL* hear people walk up to me, not to mention being able to see them. My immersion is BROKEN!
I know it is a weird thing to get annoyed by, but I can't help it! Also I'm starting to like Negan more...anyone else identify more and more with villains as they age? 41 now, may be full on Satanic by 60.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Negan is written as logical. Everyone else is written as halfway retarded.

Like Carl during last weeks episode. He happily gun downed two of Negans men no problem but as soon as Negan shows up? omg im a scared little bitch! The scared little bitch routine would of been logical if he didnt shoot two guys before seeing negan.

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I know it is a weird thing to get annoyed by, but I can't help it! Also I'm starting to like Negan more...anyone else identify more and more with villains as they age? 41 now, may be full on Satanic by 60.
I used to sympathize with Bluto from Popeye. Dude had real world skills in different fields and all he wanted was to get some cookie from olive oyl. Then some swabbo jackoff comes along and cockblocks him.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Get to some action already. Talk talk talk talk. I couldn't careless about any of these characters. Especially Maggie and that other chick and the young kid. Jesus get on with it.