The Walking Dead

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Who writes this shit. "I don't trust the saviors. I think you may think the same". Gee. No shit. Really? Next up "kill zombies by going for the head".

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
It'll pick up. Still important to pay attention as this episode sets up the next 24 episodes.

I hope you're right. The last forty minutes reminds me of shit written cringe worthy dialogue no one cared about in season 2. I got excited to see Daryl and that lasted about 13 seconds before it went back to more boring babble.

I want Negan to go apeshit on all these people so they are off the show. "Enough talk little bitches. Lucille is ready to clean house!"

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Ok so far the best thing about this episode was a commercial saying the man in the high castle season 2 is available Friday.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
I hope you're right. The last forty minutes reminds me of shit written cringe worthy dialogue no one cared about in season 2. I got excited to see Daryl and that lasted about 13 seconds before it went back to more boring babble.

I want Negan to go apeshit on all these people so they are off the show. "Enough talk little bitches. Lucille is ready to clean house!"
Part of the problem is they fractured into lots of side arcs to move through a lot of comics. It made editing kind of horrible the past few weeks but it will all come back together. Some good stuff coming in last 35 minutes you'll be happy on though.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Haha awesome ok good. "You do have guts! I've never been so wrong in my entire life! ". Hahahahaha woot.

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
Negan's fondness for sass and attempts against his life reminds me of

Don't think they'll follow the comics. Looked it up the other day. Killing Negan might be more sensible tv wise.

Tarisk

Pathetic Reaction Bot
Well at least John from Cincinnati lasted longer in this show than the one on HBO.

• 1Like

Namon

Blackwing Lair Raider
Right these hour and a half "shows" are kind of funny, they now have the run time of a typical GoT and Westworld episode, but it's drug out a half an hour more by so many commercials. It still feels like being as frame per frame as possible to the comics is more important than working with what they have to make it all fit. And since the show diverged from the source material in a huge way since the first couple of episodes, a lot of it still just feels flat.