The Walking Dead

Cybsled

I would hide those MREs so Negan's folks can't steal them ;p

On a side note, they are really close to D.C. Makes you wonder how many VIP bunkers with all the food and guns you could want are still out there ;p

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
ok so my sober opinion of last night's episode is that it was dumb filler

fine i get it, nod to Zombieland still snoozy IMO - but this whole M'shone & Rick romance feels so fucking forced, hurr durr, let's go fuck all day and out on our own bullshit - dumb

Antifa hipsters are the worst, Fucking leader looks like a retarded Zoolander villain

23c356573cfd776547f885871f85c3f6.jpg

*I can get behind the King and Carol romance, there's actually some fucking chemistry there

At least we get some Kingdom episode next week.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

Best part of the episode is they scored an AWP. I was sad it didn't make the AWP noise, though ;(

• 1Like

Vandyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Best part of the episode is they scored an AWP. I was sad it didn't make the AWP noise, though ;(

Haha that's the first thing I thought of.

When I saw the carnival two things I thought of A) Flashback to Left 4 Dead 2 level (I think it was called Dark Carnival?) B) Not one child zombie anywhere in a carnival setting.

• 1Like

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
I thought you'd at least be excited about the waist-high fence and short spear combo. And then contriving a ridiculous way to fuck THAT up? Priceless.

At some point chunky will logic out that the solution to her dilemma is to lead the saviors to the widows and then flank both. Zombie wall on one side, RickCo and emo crew on the other.

• 1Like

Ganthorn

N00b
I thought you'd at least be excited about the waist-high fence and short spear combo. And then contriving a ridiculous way to fuck THAT up? Priceless.

At some point chunky will logic out that the solution to her dilemma is to lead the saviors to the widows and then flank both. Zombie wall on one side, RickCo and emo crew on the other.

That was the best part of the episode. Them using some strategery for once and abusing the zombies 0 intelligence. But then Rick found a way to fuck that up

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I want to know how much of the season budget they spent on that awesome CGI deer.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Are they setting Rosita up so that we all hate her so when she dies no one gives a shit? If Sasha died too I'd be so happy

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Pretty sure Sasha is going to die soon. She recently got cast in that new Star Trek show as a main character.

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Pretty sure Sasha is going to die soon. She recently got cast in that new Star Trek show as a main character.
Ya she is speculated to death due to the new role and happenings in the show plot.
Figured one or both(Rosita) would derp due to Abe this year.

This next week should be good. We'll see the return of someone long lost. x2.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Ya she is speculated to death due to the new role and happenings in the show plot.
Figured one or both(Rosita) would derp due to Abe this year.

This next week should be good. We'll see the return of someone long lost. x2.

Lizzy and Mika?

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
As always spoilers mean SPOILERS. So proceed with caution.
Q&A Episode 7.13 "Bury Me Here"

In the sneak peek, Carol is marching through the Kingdom gates and asks for Morgan. Why is she looking for Morgan and what happens?
Carol finally has an epiphany and begins to question why Jesus brought Rick's group to the Kingdom in the first place. So she goes to the Kingdom to ask Morgan straight up what happened in Alexandria and whether everyone is ok. However, Morgan refuses and tells her if she wants to know, she'll have to go to Alexandria to find out (and he offers to go with her to Alexandria). They don't go, and she leaves.

How does Ben die?
A conflict is caused because the Kingdom comes up short during a supply drop. They were supposed to deliver 12 melons, and there's only 11. That's because Richard hid 1 of them, hoping to cause a fight that resulted in his death. Richard gets into it with Jared again and just when Jared is about to shoot Richard in the head, he turns and shoots Ben in the leg. It ruptures his femoral artery, and he bleeds to death.

Do we see Morgan regress back into "crazy" Morgan?
Oh hell yes, and then some! Morgan goes completely apeshit after Benjamin is killed and has a crapload of flashbacks from not only the "Clear" episode but also from the Pilot when Duane was still alive.

Does Morgan get his stick back? How?
Yes. After Benjamin is killed, apparently Jared dropped Morgan's stick. So when they return to the scene to retrieve Benjamin's stick, they get Morgan's too.

How does Richard die?
Morgan finds out that Richard sabotaged the drop for the Saviors in an attempt to enrage the Saviors so that they would kill him. This is all in the hopes of causing an event to get Ezekiel to move to war. But it only gets Benjamin killed. So Morgan attacks Richard and strangles him to death.

What's going on with that grave with the "Bury Me Here" sign?
Richard digs the grave. Later in the episode after Morgan kills Richard he buries him there and finds that "Katy" backpack of Richard's that we have seen a couple times.

Does Morgan tell Carol about Abe and Glenn? What is her reaction?
Yes, and also about Spencer and Olivia. So she packs her bags and goes to the Kingdom and tells him they need to get ready to fight.

How does Carol try convincing Ezekiel to go to war?
She doesn't really have to do any convincing because when she tells Ezekiel they have to get ready to fight he says he knows.

How does the episode end?
The episode ends with Carol at the Kingdom. She helps Ezekiel and Benjamin's little brother plant a new garden. There's also a flash of Morgan sharpening his stick.

Oldbased

> Than U
I want to know how much of the season budget they spent on that awesome CGI deer.
I don't know but that is probably the worst CGI I've seen in 5 years. Even SyFy does better than that. It was almost semi transparent.
Also I went back to watch Ep1 tonight. Holy shit the difference in camera work. Also Ep1 had numerous tanks/helicopters/humvees. I think at some point I would have gone back for those. Instead Rick grabs a bicycle.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Bikes take no gas. If the world ends, you need to make sure you have access to a bike ;p

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I don't know but that is probably the worst CGI I've seen in 5 years. Even SyFy does better than that. It was almost semi transparent.
Also I went back to watch Ep1 tonight. Holy shit the difference in camera work. Also Ep1 had numerous tanks/helicopters/humvees. I think at some point I would have gone back for those. Instead Rick grabs a bicycle.
First episode of season 1?

The entire first season is better than every other season combined.

Except turning Glenn into Sloth this season