The Walking Dead

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Merle dying in the previous episode made a better finale than the actual finale.

Goatface

Everyone including Kirkman wanted the Governor to last more than one season from the start. AMC got rid of Mazzara because he wasn't producing material and filming for s3.5 was shutdown several times. This reportedly was because Mazzara and Kirkman had clashes. Mazzara had some overall story where it would be tied up after 4 or 5 seasons and rumors are that Kirkman didn't like it.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
They didn't do anywhere near good enough with the character for protecting him to make any sense but even if the plan is to drag him out into next season there was still room to have an actual confrontation between Rick and the Governor or Michonne and the Governor with the season finale. You can't build and build and build for the entire fucking season and then do not a goddamn thing with it.

Drajakur

Molten Core Raider
I woulda shot that kid in the face too. Jesus, he just assaulted your home, you have him point-blank, and instead of literally opening his hands to drop his weapon, he starts crouching forward, wide-eyed like a sneaky little fucker, with the muzzle of his gun gradually coming down to target. Bloomo! Headshot. When I say drop your weapon in a fucking wood full of the undead, that means drop your weapon, fucktard.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i cant be bothered to check for myself, but the argument im hearing is that while carl told him to drop the rifle, hershel said to hand it over. the kid assuming the elderly man was in charge proceded to do as he asked, therefore in hershel's head carl killed an innocent boy.

Kubla Kas_sl

shitlord
Finally caught up to the finale... (its hard to watch some shows when my wife has a fear of zombies, aliens, and clowns...)
So, was it just me or did Rick hand Andrea a revolver? Then when you hear shot, you hear a shell casing hit floor after like it was ejected from an semi-auto?

Also, did they expect us to feel bad Andrea died after she acted like an irrational lovestruck teenage girl the whole season? And her stupid I just didn't want people to die crap?

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I've never been in a post-apocalyptic warzone, unless you count Oakland, but if a man tells me to hand over a gun while pointing a weapon at me, I'm dropping that shit just like the load in my pants.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
i cant be bothered to check for myself, but the argument im hearing is that while carl told him to drop the rifle, hershel said to hand it over. the kid assuming the elderly man was in charge proceded to do as he asked, therefore in hershel's head carl killed an innocent boy.
That's not what happened. Carl said nothing. Hershel says "Drop the weapon, son", kid says "Sure, here, take it", but his finger is right by the trigger and the barrel is only a couple inches from lining up with Carl's head.

supertouch_sl

shitlord
the entire scene with carl and hershel was a product of bad direction. i imagine we're supposed to side with hershel but the dude was inching forward like he was going to raise his weapon at any moment.

also, the morgan episode had potential but wasn't good by any stretch of the imagine. it was full of lazy plot devices and poor writing like morgan suddenly snapping out of his psychosis and rick just shaking off a deep stab wound. people claim season 2 was boring but it had real character development and turmoil. season 3 can best be described as characters having meetings to discuss future meetings. seriously, there were few major developments in nearly FIFTEEN HOUR run of the season. no one think it's weird that most of the characters rarely ventured outside the prison? it was a full season of people sitting around, rehashing conflicts.

and what is that thing rick does where he crouches close to someone and peers into their eyes?

Goatface

according to Kirkman, next season will be centered around the prison, fixing it up, getting supplies, dealing with carl's lost of humanity, the governor and other threats.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They mentioned there will be a time jump as well, which makes sense since there are 2 child actors.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
according to Kirkman, next season will be centered around the prison, fixing it up, getting supplies, dealing with carl's lost of humanity, the governor and other threats.
you mean fixing it up and supplying the prison like it was a real town? too bad they dont have one of those town things just sitting vacant somewhere

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I agree the hole in the back was pretty dumb but they know about it now and have dozens of steel bar doors they can lock between them and that breach.

The towns walls are 8 feet high and you can sneak in and out of the town with almost no issues it seemed. Also an invading force isn't going to know how to navigate those halls in the depths of the prison, Ricks group however can.

Kubla Kas_sl

shitlord
All they ever showed of the town was the barricades at the roads. Are you telling me every back of every building/house is right next to the next one with no gap? No back doors on any building? I'd say prison is safer.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Agreed. Plus all those back halls are filled with Walkers. No one is going to get through these without being heard.