The Walking Dead

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Carl is just going to have an eyepatch i believe. He didn't even have a prosthetic for that shot, it was cgi. The bullet also didn't hit brain. It came in at the eye and ricocheted out after hitting the orbital bone. This was all info given out on Talking Dead.
This. You'd think people are confused about the concept of an eye patch. And yes, they explained on Taking Dead that the damage to the eye itself was caused by bone fragments resulting from the injury described.

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
The problem is people want cool and meaningful. Not just an eye patch. Carl is shot in the face, a scene or two of feigned tension as they run him to the doctor, make it a motivation for a shoddy plot point in Rick going all Leroy Jenkins, then Carl will wear an eye patch and none of it will have mattered except he'll have one good eye already acclimated to dark buildings but like the riot gear nobody will notice how that is an advantage and it won't matter anyways because zombies have stealth abilities and a dark eye sure aint see invis. This is the smartest thing the show will ever not have go anywhere important.

Edit: before vultures circle, was meaning others would realize the advantages of Carl. Though him having formed a magic zombie eye that somehow still works like the walkers have would be awesomer.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wut?

His eye is fucked in the show. Pretty clear that he had a ruptured globe based on the damage they showed, and there really is no coming back from that with the medical options available to them. The eye patch is to cover his fucked eye so they don't have to do makeup for every shot.

There is no advantage to being blind in one eye, unless someone has a fetish for that sort of thing (which someone in the comic does lol).

popsicledeath

Potato del Grande
Typing too fast. Was meaning people will realize eye patches aren't just for pirates and governors, but means you'd have one good dark eye for clearing buildings, something that would look dumb so nobody would want in the show, but is on one of the long lists of 'reality' sort of things that people would be doing.

Carl's just gonna have a dumb eyepatch and nothing will come of it but to awkwardly motivate Rick into ridiculous plot points.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Crazy modern technology apparently seven seasons in the making!

Z2gBdiY.jpg

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
Typing too fast. Was meaning people will realize eye patches aren't just for pirates and governors, but means you'd have one good dark eye for clearing buildings, something that would look dumb so nobody would want in the show, but is on one of the long lists of 'reality' sort of things that people would be doing.

Carl's just gonna have a dumb eyepatch and nothing will come of it but to awkwardly motivate Rick into ridiculous plot points.
Why patch just one eye if you're clearing buildings in the daylight. Patch them both! You'll have super night vision!

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
So why the fuck wouldn't one of them drive the 300 behind the truck instead of wasting gas on a car retrieval later? I know, this show is retarded and all, but that was Lori managing to wreck a car in zero traffic retarded.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
And then Rick backs the truck all the way up to the lake for no reason. What the shit is happening? Where's the Benny Hill music?

Gilgamel

A Man Chooses....
Lol I found this episode more entertaining than last week. I dig the Benny Hill jesus shit. LO Fing L.

Oldbased

> Than U
Well we had Negans last week. I'm assuming this guy is with the Saviors or something. I didn't really pay attention to this part of the comics.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The parking brake/gears got thrown off on the truck while they were fighting.

Surprised it took them this long to hook up Michonne and Rick. They've basically been a family unit for a few seasons now, might as well make it official now that blond gal is dead

Jesus is with Hilltop community. They're kind of like Alexandria. Negan's group is something else

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
The parking brake/gears got thrown off on the truck while they were fighting.
Right, but why would you conveniently back the truck up to the edge of a lake? reasons! Don't get me wrong, I was entertained. The show continues to deliver in the regard, just not the kind of entertainment they intended.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Leaving the 300 was retarded and I immediately knew they would get stranded. Lol so bad. By the way Jesus must have been a fucking magician in his past life.

Enzee

Trakanon Raider
Right, but why would you conveniently back the truck up to the edge of a lake? reasons! Don't get me wrong, I was entertained. The show continues to deliver in the regard, just not the kind of entertainment they intended.
It wasn't.. it was on a slope and rolled back a good 50 feet.

I thought this episode was great, it was actually funny. Jesus screwing them over so many times was just hilarious for some reason.