The Walking Dead

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the hole in the prison is a problem, but come on, the prison has many layers of serious defense. That town has zero.

Also the synopsis of Season 4 sounds just like the synopsis of Season 3. How lazy could you get?

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Naaa this time we are going to watch them discuss farming and how to make sure to rotate the crops for 3 episode.

walking-dead-mistakes-fails-13.jpg

khalid

Unelected Mod
Carl's loss of humanity? You mean him doing what 99% of people would do, shoot someone with a firearm that won't drop it? God I hate the writers of this show so fucking much.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
why would they bother fixing anything in season4 (aka, season 3 pt2) against 3 people when they never bothered before when they feared an entire village of people might be attacking?

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I have to agree with Carl.. If you come up on me and I am armed and you're armed and I get the drop on you and tell you to drop your weapon the number one thing you can do to guarantee you get your ass shot is keep walking towards me WITHOUT dropping the weapon. He didn't say "Walk over and hand me your weapon"...

Carl is obviously the only one fit to lead at this point.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I think you think Season 3 was over the course of a long time when I don't think it was, I'm pretty sure it was over a matter of maybe a month.

At anyrate they have to fix things up because walkers can just go in and out now and they have a ton more people to feed and will actually need to start faming and what not.

Binkles_sl

shitlord
At anyrate they have to fix things up because walkers can just go in and out now and they have a ton more people to feed and will actually need to start faming what what not.
It does seem like the next season will have a lot of nameless/inconsequential faces, just to serve as fodder. Perhaps they'll all be dressed in red shirts so that it's easier for the TV viewer to ascertain that they're going to die.

Cybsled

Prison is more secure than the town and they can just move what they need to the prison. I would still pick that over the town.

Northerner

N00b
Hell, I thought we were supposed to be pissed at the old guy for being a pussy about it.

I'm a hippy Canadian communist and I'd have shot that dumbass too. The old "oh, let me walk over close enough to hand you my weapon thing" doesn't cut it in a zombie wasteland and honestly, if you are too stupid to disarm yourself immediately amd make the kid with the gun feel chill about the situation, then you'd just be deadweight in the group anyhow.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Prison is more secure than the town and they can just move what they need to the prison. I would still pick that over the town.
it really isnt. how secure is your location if you have to leave every day to scavenge food and water for 30+ people? sure if you fixed that enormous hole in the back and locked everyhting else up tight. nobody can get in. unless governor whips out a few of his grenade launchers and i doubt a 50 cal would have problems piercing those windows. but heh this is a TV show that introduces plotholes then never brings them up again so they could introduce more.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
His 50 cal is sitting in the yard of the prison. Are you seriously debating the defensibility of the prison? Bro...

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if i hadnt quit the show i would bet you that governor has his 50 cal back along with other goodies. im also sure there will be one episode that shows how awesome the prison has become and then never brought up again so everyone can bitch about other things.

Reaver

Trakanon Raider
Finally saw this, and wow that who "battle" was terrible, was like watching an episode of the A-Team, bullets and explosions everywhere, and noone getting hurt.

Oldbased

> Than U
Has anyone ever seen them getting water or drinking water for that mater( Besides the town party ).
Over long term and especially in Georgia spring/summers/fall a person would require 3-4 gallons of water each day between hydration, minimal hygiene and food preparation. X30 people now is 90-120 gallons of water a DAY of which at least 30 gallons would need to be drinkable.
Food while less important than water for a prison 23 days of their size( not to mention the dudes who was there like 9 months before they came ) would have exhausted all the food supply long ago. Ya I know they showed this massive storeroom in the start, but really even that shit would be gone now. Hell in Season 1 I think it was Daryl managed to feed them on squirrels at least.

It's nitpicking ya, but they could have showed/explained where they was getting it for 20 minutes one episode easily instead of the stupid filler talks/fights bullshit that happened all season, at least show the survival since this show is more about that than zombies now.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Has anyone ever seen them getting water or drinking water for that mater( Besides the town party ).
Over long term and especially in Georgia spring/summers/fall a person would require 3-4 gallons of water each day between hydration, minimal hygiene and food preparation. X30 people now is 90-120 gallons of water a DAY of which at least 30 gallons would need to be drinkable.
Food while less important than water for a prison 23 days of their size( not to mention the dudes who was there like 9 months before they came ) would have exhausted all the food supply long ago. Ya I know they showed this massive storeroom in the start, but really even that shit would be gone now. Hell in Season 1 I think it was Daryl managed to feed them on squirrels at least.

It's nitpicking ya, but they could have showed/explained where they was getting it for 20 minutes one episode easily instead of the stupid filler talks/fights bullshit that happened all season, at least show the survival since this show is more about that than zombies now.
somebody earlier in the thread mentioned the show The Colony as a prime example of survivng in the apocolypse. i cant recommend that show any higher. it bombed in ratings and was canceled after just 2 seasons, but to us FOH nerds we ate that shit up every week it was on. people were genuinely losing crazy amounts of weight and living off whatever little odds and ends they could scratch together. dude made a wood gas powered generator and they made other nifty things. every week. if only they had added a zombie themed scenario instead of power outages or disease themes it no doubt would have done better. that show they had drama and turf battles with other groups and they still had time to show you how they scrounged food and water and made their homes comfortable. damn i miss that show. oh well.