Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Bale was good. Movie was...OK. Comedy overload. Really tired of forced girl power.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Sounds good enough for me. I skipped Multiverse of Madness completely and didn't feel like I missed much there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Juvarisx

Florida
Hahaha reading around, whiney little cucks finding out that (real major spoiler here you have been warned)

Jane dies

Is causing them to not want to watch the film, thats too funny

Juvarisx

Florida

Holy Hyperbole Batman!

Look....its not the best MCU movie, but at least Thor doesn't have the Thor Credit Card with a little Mjolnir logo

edit. okay i skimmed through it he compared Ragnarok to Batman Forever...whatever. Stick to Critical Drinker / Stuckman (non comic) / RLM for videos or something

• 3Like
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Holy Hyperbole Batman!

Look....its not the best MCU movie, but at least Thor doesn't have the Thor Credit Card with a little Mjolnir logo

edit. okay i skimmed through it he compared Ragnarok to Batman Forever...whatever. Stick to Critical Drinker / Stuckman (non comic) / RLM for videos or something
Midnight's Edge is awesome, you suck. he liked the movie, dumbass

• 1Salty
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 2 users

Juvarisx

Florida
Midnight's Edge is awesome, you suck. he liked the movie, dumbass

Oh boohoo, its a lazy way to review movies. He gets to say he liked it while people who didnt like it get to say hey this reviewer compared it to Batman and Robin so its terribad. Nothing in this film has any comparison to 90's camp Batman films, its a lazy comparison because typically comic movies are never attempting to be comedies.

Midnights Edge was fine when the Sony Leak happened but the channel as a whole has been meh for awhile now

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Oh boohoo, its a lazy way to review movies. He gets to say he liked it while people who didnt like it get to say hey this reviewer compared it to Batman and Robin so its terribad. Nothing in this film has any comparison to 90's camp Batman films, its a lazy comparison because typically comic movies are never attempting to be comedies.

Midnights Edge was fine when the Sony Leak happened but the channel as a whole has been meh for awhile now
you only show your ignorance, they listed the good and bad of the movie review. stop being a butthurt because they said something negative about your boyfriend's movie.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Picard

Juvarisx

Florida
you only show your ignorance, they listed the good and bad of the movie review. stop being a butthurt because they said something negative about your boyfriend's movie.

Lol whatever dude, it wouldn't shock me in the least if I liked this movie less then that guy did, still doesn't change the fact the channel is lazy and tries to farm clicks with clickbait titles and comparisons.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
You have the nerve to insinuate someone is gay when you are the biggest homo just short of folder with your gay as fuck hat fetish.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
You have the nerve to insinuate someone is gay when you are the biggest homo just short of folder with your gay as fuck hat fetish.
takes one to know one i guess. and dont limit me to hats, Mary, i do shoes, scarves, vests, gloves, shirts and glasses too.
Lol whatever dude, it wouldn't shock me in the least if I liked this movie less then that guy did, still doesn't change the fact the channel is lazy and tries to farm clicks with clickbait titles and comparisons.
lazy is not watching the review and mistakenly guessing what its about.

• 2Garbage
  • 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
takes one to know one i guess. and dont limit me to hats, Mary, i do shoes, scarves, vests, gloves, shirts and glasses too.

lazy is not watching the review and mistakenly guessing what its about.

Yes you are right he didn't directly compare them other then to say hey in the 90's someone made 2 "funny" Batman movies, and one was more over the top then the other, Waititi kinda sorta did the same kinda 20 years later minus you know all the camp that defined Schumacher's Batmans. Why make the comparison at all? Clearly the video's author didn't have much of a point since all that was condensed down to 45 seconds of a 10 minute video and was at the end and didn't go anywhere with it. But hey they lazily get to put that on a thumbnail and clickbait title it BATMAN AND ROBIN AGAIN? Hey i remember that shit heap this movie must be a piece of shit.

Hey its my entire problem with lazy internet channels in a nutshell! Holy Shit

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Yes you are right he didn't directly compare them other then to say hey in the 90's someone made 2 "funny" Batman movies, and one was more over the top then the other, Waititi kinda sorta did the same kinda 20 years later minus you know all the camp that defined Schumacher's Batmans. Why make the comparison at all? Clearly the video's author didn't have much of a point since all that was condensed down to 45 seconds of a 10 minute video and was at the end and didn't go anywhere with it. But hey they lazily get to put that on a thumbnail and clickbait title it BATMAN AND ROBIN AGAIN? Hey i remember that shit heap this movie must be a piece of shit.

Hey its my entire problem with lazy internet channels in a nutshell! Holy Shit
i accept your apology, good day

• 2Garbage

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
I liked Ragnarok quite a lot, but this is way worse. One and done (obligatory thank you to the TPB streaming service).
All over the place, most jokes didn't land with me, should've kept the better half and scrap the rest. CGI Portman was off-putting (but done much better than Taskma'am), TT as Valk doesn't help, can't stand her (worst part of Ragnarok except her entrance scene).
Fuck forced girl power, why the hell they have to make women so cringe and annoying?!?