Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser

wizard of oz brain GIF

You paid money to see a tv premiere episode at a cinema, and I'm the idiot?

Ok

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
No, two episodes shot in imax. You really need to hit the sugar bowl, baby - your brain needs it.

Ok, it's doubtful then you actually remember it in Imax because Imax at home isn't a thing.

Even if it were, I dunno why you'd compare an mcu tv series cancelled after one season that barely tied into wider mcu, with one of their flagship franchises

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ok, it's doubtful then you actually remember it in Imax because Imax at home isn't a thing.

Even if it were, I dunno why you'd compare an mcu tv series cancelled after one season that barely tied into wider mcu, with one of their flagship franchises
Listen dum-dum.
1) Goatface Goatface posted a pic including it, hence me remembering it.
63FC4299-C78E-4FB0-8BA3-4EE06665EF1C.png

sorta surprised , now only 1% from dark world
2) there is actually imax at home. Disney plus has it f.instance.
45C73FF8-D369-4F14-8107-FFFBF2806099.jpeg

3)
Go eat that snickers preceded by thiamine - you're clearly half-way to wernicke's.
Willy Wonka Reaction GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Listen

2) there is actually imax at home. Disney plus has it f.instance.
View attachment 422063

Correct, but that doesn't apply to inhuman which precedes d+ and even then, nobody has an Imax tv at home lol

The first two episodes of inhuman were shot with Imax cameras, like Nolan batmam films use them for some scenes but not all. That's why on dark Knight some scenes change aspect ratio

You might have watched in humans, but you didn't see it in Imax

I'm not imaxtistic, neither are you.

• 1Picard

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Correct, but that doesn't apply to inhuman which precedes d+ and even then, nobody has an Imax tv at home lol

The first two episodes of inhuman were shot with Imax cameras, like Nolan batmam films use them for some scenes but not all. That's why on dark Knight some scenes change aspect ratio

I don't know why I'm getting involved here but...you were right the first time. They premiered the first two episodes in the IMAX theater. Thankfully I did not go nor pay for it myself, but some certainly did.

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I don't know why I'm getting involved here but...you were right the first time. They premiered the first two episodes in the IMAX theater. Thankfully I did not go nor pay for it myself, but some certainly did.

The funny thing is, last month I met a guy who said he had just retired from a senior VP role with Imax

Izo

Tranny Chaser

Lebigsigh. One. More. Time.
I saw inhumans episode 1 and 2 in imax theater.
You're the one, posthoc, babbling about imax not existing at home, which it does. Again lebigsigh.
I. Did. See. Inhumans. In. Imax. Theater.
The. End.
Dum-dum.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Lebigsigh. One. More. Time.
I saw inhumans episode 1 and 2 in imax theater.

Le bigger sigh. One. More. Time, with feeling!

"You paid money to see tv premiere episode at a cinema, and I'm the idiot?"

Edit - two episodes, he paid to see two episodes lol

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Le bigger sigh. One. More. Time, with feeling!

"You paid money to see tv premiere episode at a cinema, and I'm the idiot?"

Edit - two episodes, he paid to see two episodes lol
So you admit it was imax, in the imax theater, and imax at home is a thing too. Sure, I paid money for it. 3-1. You lose.

Now go suck on some carbs.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
So you admit it was imax, in the imax theater, and imax at home is a thing too. Sure, I paid money for it. 3-1. You lose.

Now go suck on some carbs.

I asked you if it was in theatre and you said "no"

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The current discussion in this thread is gay.

SO gay.

• 1Solidarity