Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Its projected drop is in line with DS2 (way less competition) and NWH at the moment, at 67%. Actual studio projections for the weekend aren't out until tomorrow.

Prodigal

Shitlord, Offender of the Universe
<Bronze Donator>
Watched it Friday… kept wishing I could fast forward the lame shit.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Whelp. This is the perfect thread to clarify in. Go ahead and give us 2 descriptive paragraphs on what you like. Specifically.

a45c7bab66e518be525f815b68169d81.gif

spronk

FPS noob
another reason this movie makes less and less sense the longer you think about it: what was the point of all the time heists and stuff in End Game if StormBreaker can make a bifrost bridge straight to Eternity who can grant anyone any wish they want. Is there no downside? Will that entity ever come up again in another Marvel movie? lol

Juvarisx

Florida
So Waititi is a one hit wonder?

I mean its his worst film but its not BAD. Dude has made enough good movies he will get to keep making more but it may be his last MCU film. Its just fine, and fine would be okay for a MCU movie if other movies were better then fine but they are all shit to fine instead of fine to great like phase 3 was.

Next Goal Wins sounds much more up his alley and its out next year. I guess he is doing Star Wars after that.

I think what you are more likely to see is that Disney will change the theater exclusivity back to 90 days+ from current 45 that they implemented due to COVID.

Last edited: