Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Saw this with the kids.

The gay stuff wasnt as bad as expected. It really was two throw away scenes - a dumb conversation between blackvalkyrie and korg, then a dumb scene with korg and his new boyfriend. They didnt dwell on it nor did it matter at all. If gays were looking for "representation" in this movie they didnt get it in any meaningful way. Which is of course a good thing, fuck that degenerate shit.

Kind of a minor quibble, I wish this fucking director would stop bringing up orgies in every movie. Is that a conversation we really needed to have with our kids at 12?

Bit weird to follow up with "not as much gay stuff but how about dat orgy"

Just explain that an orgy is when a group of people with shared interests get together to participate in that interest.

or

1659114348629.png

Look, Aldarion Aldarion junior - these joggers on the news are degenerating into an orgy of looting. (lol at degenerate being included in the dictionary definition)

But dad, what does degenerate mean? Why do you keep calling uncle Ossoi Ossoi degenerate, is that the same thing? Is that why he always offers to dog sit for us?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I don't know what youre failure in reading comprehension is. Neither gay stuff nor orgy talk is appropriate for kids. I was saying, its good that the gay stuff was minimal, but bad that they had to talk about orgies again.

Fuckin A how did I get baited into discussing standards of decency with this thing

• 5Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 8 users

The Morrigan

Potato del Grande
Saw this with the kids.

The gay stuff wasnt as bad as expected. It really was two throw away scenes - a dumb conversation between blackvalkyrie and korg, then a dumb scene with korg and his new boyfriend. They didnt dwell on it nor did it matter at all. If gays were looking for "representation" in this movie they didnt get it in any meaningful way. Which is of course a good thing, fuck that degenerate shit.

Kind of a minor quibble, I wish this fucking director would stop bringing up orgies in every movie. Is that a conversation we really needed to have with our kids at 12?

Bale was great, the shadow magic stuff was visually cool, and the final fight on that tiny planet in black and white was a nice touch.

Out of all his scenes I thought the weakest was where he meets his god near the beginning, though. I mean shit, this is his character defining moment, the tone was so weird. Like it was a side quest moment instead of the main arc.
Fuck those degenerates, amirite?

Attachments

• 18040-col.-frank-fitts-from-american-beauty.-his-anger-and-hate-makes-him-.gif
    18040-col.-frank-fitts-from-american-beauty.-his-anger-and-hate-makes-him-.gif
    457.2 KB · Views: 4
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I don't know what youre failure in reading comprehension is. Neither gay stuff nor orgy talk is appropriate for kids. I was saying, its good that the gay stuff was minimal, but bad that they had to talk about orgies again.

Fuckin A how did I get baited into discussing standards of decency with this thing
soon the co2 he huffs every day will crackle his brain all the way and the problem will take care of itself.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Lol yea right, you wish that's the way he's going out.

Remember the monkey in Outbreak? That's Ossoi.
Ossoi vacuums himself into a giant ziploc bag to get off. That's how he is going to die. They'll find his decomposed remains AKA The Human Soup two weeks after he died.

IMG_20160309_170719989-978665419.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Bit weird to follow up with "not as much gay stuff but how about dat orgy"

Just explain that an orgy is when a group of people with shared interests get together to participate in that interest.

or

View attachment 424980

Look, Aldarion Aldarion junior - these joggers on the news are degenerating into an orgy of looting. (lol at degenerate being included in the dictionary definition)

But dad, what does degenerate mean? Why do you keep calling uncle Ossoi Ossoi degenerate, is that the same thing? Is that why he always offers to dog sit for us?
1659183391131.jpeg

1659183693096.jpeg

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I havent seen a Marvel movie in the theater since End Game. It is sounding like I havent missed much. Like Strange, Eternals, Morbius and BW, I will catch this on D+ if it arrives before my subscription expires in Nov. Ok, maybe not Morbius.

• 2Like

spronk

FPS noob
Shang Chi, Eternals, Dr. Strange 2, and LIghtyear all went to Disney+ exactly 47 days after theatrical release. If the pattern holds true here Thor 4 will be on D+ on or soon after August 24th.

unfortunately the box office lessons of 2022 - No Way Home and Top Gun Maverick doing so well because there is injection of identity politics will be entirely forgotten once Black Panther 2 and Avatar 2 (lol) break records again. I'd like to believe people will not go to see those cluster fucks but people are too dumb.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
Just saw it. 8.5/10, if you hadn't seen Ragnarok first, you'd probably have a hard time saying which one was better. Loved the jealous Stormbreaker jokes. Also Bale gave a great performance that will be wasted unfortunately. Should've saved him for something more substantial in the MCU.

• 2Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Was it even two seconds ? I don't are for him personally but doing Easter eggs is fun for fans, I don't think they get paid, it's just fun fan service and they get to "Network" with that environment.

Hamill is very TDS and Woke and had has a hard time dealing with the last Jedi
Kind of like Brad Pitt in Deadpool 2, where you can't even see him, nor does he speak, except for a second when his parachute floats into high wires and you see him fry and he shouts.

• 1Like

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Kind of like Brad Pitt in Deadpool 2, where you can't even see him, nor does he speak, except for a second when his parachute floats into high wires and you see him fry and he shouts.

LMAO god damn that's a great scene.

Totally never knew the one guy was the clown from it!

• 2Like

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure how accurate but someone had said they had read/watched an interview that Taika had several safeguards in place in Ragnorok that kept him in check but once he achieved the success, they gave him the green light and let him make the movie he wanted. That felt like the case for me. I felt the humor was in appropriate doses and landed a little more in Ragnorok but was relentless and poorly timed in L&T.

Gorr was a really good character. One that could have possibly been a Thor trilogy type character but so much was wasted under the ignorance that never seemed to let up. Some of Taika's humor is great. It obviously worked in Ragnorok but it's extremely frustrating they ran the story and characters into the ground with this movie.

If Taika doesn't want to work with a filter, then its probably best he walks away. I don't think the MCU is a good fit for him. Maybe a Disney+ series where he can do whatever he wants but I think the MCU fanbase expects a certain quality and standard. Humor certainly has its place..... Antman, GotG, etc. all work awesome but I can't even count the amount of wrong and missed opportunities in L&T. Shame...

• 1Like