Thor: Love and Thunder (2021)

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
So is this commercial I'm seeing on youtube where they are talking about some dude going to shadow realm, and Portman says some shit about catching a rainbow, cringy shit dialog for like 60 second. Thats not in the movie right? Thats just a dumb commercial for something? Like a goofy behind the scenes thing to promote the movie. Right????

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I'm a little late here, but the best romcom is clearly Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
The fuck is going on here?

Grown gaming masculine powerhouses discussing which is the best Rom Com?

Also, in case you all forgot...

mary-2.jpg
"have you seen my baseball?"

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm a little late here, but the best romcom is clearly Forgetting Sarah Marshall.
Blood will run down his face when he is Decapitated... HAHAHAHA
His head on my bat is how I will this world know.. how much I love you
Die. Die. Die. ....I can't.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Forgetting Sara Marshall and Theres Something About Mary are the best.

But 90s romcoms are pretty damn good.
I watched Sarah Marshall tonight. It's been so long since I saw this one. And now that I live in Hawaii, I recognize most of the scenes from the movie. Neat.
I really liked seeing it again, though.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Nah. I bought it, because I have all the steelbooks now. I love them, so I keep picking them up. That's my new addiction.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I couldn't finish it. It's far and away THE worse Marvel movie to date. The CGI is somehow worse, the acting is terrible, they tried way too hard to turn it purely into a comedy. Jane's fake ass arms are very noticeable and in some scenes doesn't even match her skin tone. The dumbass sentient and jealous Stormbreaker.... And don't get me started on the fucking goats...Jesus Christ... I got to the Zeus part and shut it off. Fuck this movie. This piece of shit doesn't even deserve a one star.

• 4Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was in the same bucket, finally got around to watching it and tranny zeus was where I lost any faith that it would be on par with Ragnarok. No loki or odin sucked, and from what I remember of the comics half the hilarity was Odin trying to command Lady Thor to give up the hammer because it offended him.

New Asgard has zero technology that was shown, why? Yeah they lost folks due to Thanos, but are they saying he killed every single engineer/intelligent person who created the tech? Vaguely remember it being a cool floating city in the comics, somewhere in oklahoma/kansas? Not some shitty looking hobo village.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I couldn't finish it. It's far and away THE worse Marvel movie to date. The CGI is somehow worse, the acting is terrible, they tried way too hard to turn it purely into a comedy. Jane's fake ass arms are very noticeable and in some scenes doesn't even match her skin tone. The dumbass sentient and jealous Stormbreaker.... And don't get me started on the fucking goats...Jesus Christ... I got to the Zeus part and shut it off. Fuck this movie. This piece of shit doesn't even deserve a one star.
yeah, Zeus pissed me off something fierce. i grew up reading greek mythology stories and watching greek mythology movies, this was almost as insulting as making a joke out of Jane's cancer.

• 1WTF
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
yeah, Zeus pissed me off something fierce. i grew up reading greek mythology stories and watching greek mythology movies, this was almost as insulting as making a joke out of Jane's cancer.

Tone the drama queen down a notch

• 1Like