Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
If they're just gonna fuck around and have with this shit, Thor3 would easily be the best thor if they just gave us 10mins of arena fun, since like thor1 and 2 were pretty garbage.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Well Loki was sitting with The Grandmaster to watch the fight so I wouldn't be surprised if he had a hand in that.
He's also biting his nails and looking very very worried. As in "shit, told you it wasn't a good idea. Told you. But did you listen to me? Nope. And now bro is going to tell big green to slam me again"

Hulk_Smash_Loki.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
He's also biting his nails and looking very very worried. As in "shit, told you it wasn't a good idea. Told you. But did you listen to me? Nope. And now bro is going to tell big green to slam me again"

Yeah I noticed that Loki reacted like a kid who just got caught in the cookie jar. My take was he may have set this whole thing up with the GM without telling him that Thor and Hulk had some history together.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
The first two Thor movies were ok; this newest trailer makes this one look like it will be the best of the bunch. It just seems like they are going to have a little more comic style fun with this one.

Siliconemelons

The first two Thor movies were ok; this newest trailer makes this one look like it will be the best of the bunch. It just seems like they are going to have a little more comic style fun with this one.

Yeah, it seems more comic than the rest, the first seemed to be serious mode- like all the other new marvel movies sans guardians...this one looks like it is trying to be like guardians.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's definitely showing more levity. And visually it has more than a little in common with Guardians as well. It looks like perhaps Marvel is going to let Guardians set the tone and feel of the "somewhere out there in space" locations, at least in the broad strokes. Earth itself (and from the looks of it Asgard) will feel apart. I suspect that whatever corner of the universe Thanos sets up shop in will feel apart as well.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Natalie Portman the SOSO HOT SCIENTIST WHO BELIEVE IN MYTHICAL THOR AND SHIT
SUPER BELIEVABLE. SUPERB CASTING. SUBLIME ACTING.

SOMEHOW, DESPITE THE FACT THAT EQUALLY IF NOT BETTER SUPER HOT ALEXANDER JAIMIE EXISTS, THOR GOES FOR THIS OBVIOUSLY SO-SO HOT VERY CONVINCING SCIENTIST.

GOOD JOB HOLLYWOOD. GOOD JOB.

Some people just don't like post-wall thin-lipped amazons like Jaime Alexander.

Plus, Natalie Portman saved thanksgiving once.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, it seems more comic than the rest, the first seemed to be serious mode- like all the other new marvel movies sans guardians...this one looks like it is trying to be like guardians.

Really? Thor 1 basically was a fish-out-of-water comedy with a short superhero fight tacked on to the end.

"I need a horse"
The constant slap-stick "I ran him over with the van" on repeat mode.
Etc..

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I cant remember if it was rambo 2 or 3 that I enjoyed. There was one with Col. Trautman throwing down rambo facts left and right and was just the right amout of over the top. At the end he blows up the super computer, pretty sure that was 2 and is was awesome. Wasnt 3 where he blows up a helicopter with a tank ?

Yep part 3 was just way too ridiculous and all around bad

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Makes sense to brighten up the palette and make it look more vibrant, since they are going to be stepping into guardians territory of space and alien planets. The only things that need to look darker were costumes, that's the one thing that stands out badly in 80's and 90's comic films. The setting itself doesn't need to be grim dark dull looking all the time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Makes sense to brighten up the palette and make it look more vibrant, since they are going to be stepping into guardians territory of space and alien planets. The only things that need to look darker were costumes, that's the one thing that stands out badly in 80's and 90's comic films. The setting itself doesn't need to be grim dark dull looking all the time.

I think they mentioned a long time ago they were planning on doing it with Dr Strange and Thor and talked about Strange meeting up with the Guadians. This looked straight out of GoTG

original-story-of-doctor-strange-comic-movie-read-5159f813-7419-4fa8-b661-ddb0f5cf53e4.jpg