Thor: Ragnarok (2017)

Fadaar

That guy
Also who the first broad ? Holy shit I guess its Cate Blanchet, she looks way better in that photo

Proof that enough makeup can make any creature attractive.

Pictures look eh, but that holds true for most movie stills. Usually looks a lot better in motion.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Fuck, it's been so long I thought Whitfield did 2 seasons. Shit is still depressing, makes me want to watch the documentary. I also think you meant season 3 of spartacus with Liam

MyIntyre.jpg

Last edited:

Hootie

Silver Knight of the Realm
Hela doesn't look right, What character is Jeff playing? I'm....... so confused.

Homsar

Goldblum is playing Grandmaster and my guess would be the one forcing Hulk and Thor fight in a gladiator arena on a planet called Sakaar?

Hulk and Thor get put in a Gladiator situation. Comic had great artwork and very short, cartoon didnt do it justice but atleast gave a version of Beta Ray Bill, something to do with Silver surfer rights I think

Last edited:

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Goldblum is playing Grandmaster and my guess would be the one forcing Hulk and Thor fight in a gladiator arena on a planet called Sakaar?

Hulk and Thor get put in a Gladiator situation. Comic had great artwork and very short, cartoon didnt do it justice but atleast gave a version of Beta Ray Bill, something to do with Silver surfer rights I think

Why is Thor a lipless raptor-man?

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
So, it's not Thor?
No, that's Beta Ray Bill.

Debuting in the Bronze Age of Comic Books, the character was initially intended to be a surprise as an apparent monster who unexpectedly proves to be a great hero. As such, Bill becomes the first being outside of the Marvel Universe's Norse pantheon to be deemed worthy to wield Thor's hammer, Mjolnir. After an initial rivalry for possession of the weapon, the alien warrior was granted a war hammer of his own, called Stormbreaker, and the two reconciled as staunch allies.

I wouldn't worry too much about him as far as the MCU is concerned at this point.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

No, that's Beta Ray Bill.

Debuting in the Bronze Age of Comic Books, the character was initially intended to be a surprise as an apparent monster who unexpectedly proves to be a great hero. As such, Bill becomes the first being outside of the Marvel Universe's Norse pantheon to be deemed worthy to wield Thor's hammer, Mjolnir. After an initial rivalry for possession of the weapon, the alien warrior was granted a war hammer of his own, called Stormbreaker, and the two reconciled as staunch allies.

I wouldn't worry too much about him as far as the MCU is concerned at this point.
I wouldnt be surprised if they had a cameo or an easter egg in Ragnorok

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Valkyrie looks dumb as shit and Thor looks smaller/trimmed down? maybe it's just me.I actually like Blanchett's look.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Yeah Tessa Thompson isn't making for a very convincing warrior maiden in any of those pics.

Zweischneid

Molten Core Raider
They made another Norse figure black, so she ticks that box.

/dun care

Awesome. A thread with people both mad Disney is turning a campy 4-colour Norse-god-spandex-spinoff into a slightly off-white version and mad Disney is NOT turning a campy 4-colour Norse-god-spandex-spinoff into a Trump-coloured alien lizard.

Gotta love the internet.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I don't care that she's not tall, white, and blonde. She just looks like the heaviest thing she had ever picked up before putting on that armor was the TV remote.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Awesome. A thread with people both mad Disney is turning a campy 4-colour Norse-god-spandex-spinoff into a slightly off-white version and mad Disney is NOT turning a campy 4-colour Norse-god-spandex-spinoff into a Trump-coloured alien lizard.

Gotta love the internet.

Which part of "dun care" was confusing?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
The part where you made an effort to post it?

Why would you post things you don't care about?

The oldest known goldfish lived to be 41 years old /dun care.
You're trying too hard. Study up a bit more on some of the masters before you go all in on neg farming. Or salt farming, whichever it is nowadays.

And for the record, I am actually super fucking butthurt that Beta Ray Bill isn't likely to ever be more than a cameo in the MCU. I fucking loved him back in the day, despite his stupid ass name. I literally begged my mom to drive me to the comic store in the mall the day this issue (which I've used for my avatar a few times) came in. The story and artwork inside just blew me the fuck away, and I can still remember the feeling of reading it for the first time. Not to mention seeing that incredible cover. This is still probably my favorite comic cover of all time.

This butthurt is only eclipsed by my butthurt over the lack of Adam Warlock, another favorite character of mine that *should* be prominent in these next few movies, but most likely won't even exist.

thor337covers650.jpg