Thor: The Dark World.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Thor inheriting the odinforce for avengers 2 would make him completely outclass the rest of the avengers even more, right?.
Yes, it would make him go from about even with Hulk in terms of power, to being able to stomp him without breaking a sweat (Zues vs Hulk had Zues bitch slapping Hulk around, and Zues/Odin are even--Odin also fought Thanos to a stand still solo, after he owned Thor/). There is a huge difference in power between Odin and Thor due to the Odinforce. I believe, also, given Mjolnir is a stronger weapon overall than Gungnir (Oden's lance), Thor would actually be significantly stronger than Odin is right now.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
In Avengers 2 the Avengers should fucking get their asses kicked at the end. Have a real downer of an ending, with the Avengers beaten/broken. Hulk banished. Earth conquered/enslaved, Cap reluctantly working for whatever force has taken over earth. Tony Stark critically wounded and near death, Thor returning to Asgard to find Loki on the throne. Think Empire Strikes Back ending but WAY worse. Then the final films for each of them (IM4, Cap 3, Thor 3, Hulk 2) should involve each of them getting/building/discovering their ultimate mojo-mcguffin, leading into an Avengers 3 two hour long climactic battlegasm.
That shit would be great if they could present Thanos as a compelling enough villian. You can't just make Darth Vaders out of thin air.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
That shit would be great if they could present Thanos as a compelling enough villian. You can't just make Darth Vaders out of thin air.
Thanos isn't going to be the villain of Avengers 2, and they've already said Hulk gets banished at the end of Avengers 2.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
There is a huge difference in power between Odin and Thor due to the Odinforce. I believe, also, given Mjolnir is a stronger weapon overall than Gungnir (Oden's lance)
Don't sleep on Gungnir, man. Odin was a fucking bitch to fight in Final Fantasy Legends II, but if he didn't drop the spear I was reloading a save to beat him again.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Ultron. But I'm thinking that in the aftermath of them dealing with Ultron, whatever entity has hulk banished (the illuminati or maybe a fascist version of SHIELD) probably has the Avengers dismantled. If Ultron actually comes out of a Stark Industries development, as is rumored, then having them shut down Stark is almost a given.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Does Fox hold the rights to some of the characters? I want Doctor Doom
frown.png

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
The movie was a lot of fun. Loki truly is the bad guy that you want to win.

The Collector was absolutely ridiculous. Like, Super Mario movie or Buckaroo Bonzai levels of camp. I know absolutely nothing about Guardians of the Galaxy beyond the fact that Starfox is in it though.
To be fair, a lot of the cosmic characters in Marvel are pretty cheesy. We'll see how they are accepted by your average movie goer. I'm thinking Dr. Strange will be hard to pull off also. Hopefully, these characters are accepted more than Ghost Rider was. If they are done wrong, they'll come off just as cheesy.

Arakkis

N00b
Ghost Rider was shit because Nick Cage is a faggot and a terrible actor. Put Carl Urban in that role and it would have been amazing.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
To be fair, a lot of the cosmic characters in Marvel are pretty cheesy. We'll see how they are accepted by your average movie goer. I'm thinking Dr. Strange will be hard to pull off also. Hopefully, these characters are accepted more than Ghost Rider was. If they are done wrong, they'll come off just as cheesy.
That whole scene had an awesome Doctor Who vibe. I was digging it, but it's really risky if they go that way with Guardians of the Galaxy.

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
Ultron. But I'm thinking that in the aftermath of them dealing with Ultron, whatever entity has hulk banished (the illuminati or maybe a fascist version of SHIELD) probably has the Avengers dismantled. If Ultron actually comes out of a Stark Industries development, as is rumored, then having them shut down Stark is almost a given.
It'd be even cooler if it was the Avengers that banish him and we get a Planet Hulk reboot.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
And she wears a sweater for the entire fucking movie. Probably because a pretty science nerd with enormous boobs would just ruin the suspension of disbelief even in a movie about an alien norse god.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
just saw it tonight... can't really say much more that wasn't said already. absolutely loved it.

what i will say is this... the "collector" scene was weird. i didn't really like it. it being filmed with a tv camera was seriously jarring after how beautifully filmed the rest of the movie was. even the credits were just... gorgeous. then they cut to ToS star trek set and extras and all i can think is, this is a joke... sif and volstagg are going to start talking and then thor and loki will come out as chris and tom in plain clothes laughing and bro-hugging and it'll turn into a blooper reel. but then benecio starts talking and it's like... oh.. .okay... this is just going to be weird... okay i get it. i guess?

personally, i know people thought it was dumb but the wife and i loved the giant ice monsters frolicking through the parking lot chasing birds. i thought it was great how when it initially came to earth, it just jumped out of nowhere right as a pack of dark elves are walking by and the one dude just fell down. it was such a minor touch but i loved it. then the thing dissappeared with no mention of it again? not even a shot of it having a heyday in london traffic? oh... i guess they forgot about it... oh we-THERE HE IS! AWWW HE JUST WANTS TO EAT SOME BIRDS! YAY! it was silly, i know. but screw you i liked it.