Toodles

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
What does that even mean, seriously? Lol, it's like all the people who try to tell someone who is "depressed" (i use quotes because everyone has shitty days) to "suck it up and deal with it". How does "manning up" have anything to do with me gambling away all my money, or anything else? What am I supposed to do to "man up"? That literally means nothing...

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Nothing you can do right this second is going to fix this error over night.

You're going to have to find a path from here to stability, then if you want to fix your life, my suggestion is get ahold of that sweet sweet pell grant money and go do a technical degree or work towards an AA/AS and then move on to university.

There are no fast solutions, but what people are saying when they say man up is that you need to start acting responsibly, like a mature adult. Its never too late to start, even when you've screwed up as badly as you make this sound.

I wish you luck and hope you can dig deep and find a way forwards without doing something ridiculous and drastic like deciding to live like Henry Earl has in my town for three decades, or suiciding over it.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
There is a difference between being upset, and depressed to the point everything is hopeless and you have thoughts about killing yourself. You fall under the depressed, and having thoughts about killing yourself. You don't need to put that in quotes. Manning up would be taking responsibility and learning from your mistakes and get your shit right. You want to, but you keep making retarded choices. Stop making the bad choices, you don't get put in situations that cause you to feel hopeless. Is it really that hard to say " I can't gamble any longer"? Or " this meth is going to kill me, I need to stop. Let me get help". Set up fail safe plans where you won't be able to do the bad choices, or at least limit how bad you do them. That would be a good first step.

Go get help. Dig yourself out of the hole and stop making bad choices. I don't think jumping off a building so you could land on people is the best choice around. Not only are you killing yourself, you may kill someone else or fuck them up in the head. Pretty fucking selfish. So man up, get the help you need, and make better choices.

Echuta

Golden Knight of the Realm
Nothing you can do right this second is going to fix this error over night.

You're going to have to find a path from here to stability, then if you want to fix your life, my suggestion is get ahold of that sweet sweet pell grant money and go do a technical degree or work towards an AA/AS and then move on to university.

There are no fast solutions, but what people are saying when they say man up is that you need to start acting responsibly, like a mature adult. Its never too late to start, even when you've screwed up as badly as you make this sound.

I wish you luck and hope you can dig deep and find a way forwards without doing something ridiculous and drastic like deciding to live like Henry Earl has in my town for three decades, or suiciding over it.
That pretty much sums it up. I've watched friends recover from divorces, bankruptcy, addiction, and personal loss and each one of them thought they would never pull out of the nose dive. Hell, get some guidance from a professional to at least show you the steps to recovery. Theres no point in implementing a permanent solution to a temporary problem(s).

zippitydoda

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Won't even go into where alcohol led me. Sober 2 years. This might be bottom if you are lucky. Look up.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Won't even go into where alcohol led me. Sober 2 years. This might be bottom if you are lucky. Look up.
I'll drink to this.

2SouN7Fl.jpg

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Nobody gives a shit, wizardhawk. No one gives a single fuck about you. No I don't mean you are a pathetic loser piece of shit. I mean nobody cares about the fact that you are a piece of shit.

We don't go to sleep at night wondering, "hey at least I am not fucking loser wizardhawk who fail at life. Lol.". Or " I wonder what that fucking shit face wizardhawk is doing at this moment."

No one gives a fuck about you.

You are a homeless junky fuck.

That's about it. Everything else is narrated by some sorry ass fuck called wizardhawk. There are no narrative to your life. No you are not a fucking sad fuck. You are a homeless junky who made bad choices.

I know guy who fucked away his 20s stuck with his crazy girlfriend who gave birth to brain damaged child with growth problem. He works 30 hours a week minimum wage job going nowhere. He is happy as fuck. I don't know why, but he just is.

Seriously re-evaluate yourself instead of your choices. Your choices come after that. Only assholes feel sorry for themselves. Fuck you, wizardhawk.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I know guy who fucked away his 20s stuck with his crazy girlfriend who gave birth to brain damaged child with growth problem. He works 30 hours a week minimum wage job going nowhere. He is happy as fuck. I don't know why, but he just is.
Probably because he isn't homeless after gambling away his rent.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
He's been homeless couple times. Gets kicked out of his home weekly bases due to crazy cunt. Never preggo.

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
This is where one of your life mistakes was not getting a sex change op, as I'm pretty sure if you had and posted some cleavage pics you'd be getting X-boxes and prescription drugs sitting on your porch by now, and maybe even some rent money.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
Sell everything you own and buy an axe. Move out into the woods and become a mountain man. Build a modest hut from logs felled by your own hand and mud smeared of the same measure. Befriend the birds and deer and bears and teach them to heed your beck and call. Command the forest denizens. Devise your own form of currency and trade it for delicious berries and root vegetables. Grow your simple hut into an sprawling sylvan estate. Become Lord of the Wood.

You may not be rich, but you certainly won't be poor and lame.