Tool might eventually release a new album someday

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Here's to hoping for an album without filler tracks made of some obscure artsy noise.

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
Ha, tricks on you, but this chick rocks my pants off with every cover. KRA@!!!!!!@@!@!!

No Danny Carey though............... KRA!!!!

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I think Puscifer is pretty bad. Unless the material they've put out recently is completely different than the shit I heard 5-6 years ago.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

MrHolland420

KRA! KRA!
<Silver Donator>
I think Puscifer is pretty bad. Unless the material they've put out recently is completely different than the shit I heard 5-6 years ago.

I like the new stuff they have been coming out with, but different strokes for different folks.

gLobal

Trakanon Raider
Puscifer is weird, experimental stuff. It's hard to figure out exactly what it is that turns me off, but I have listened to all of the songs at one point or another. I can't enjoy the general flow. It feels grating and unpolished.

The Mission (M is for Milla mix) is probably the only song in their entire catalog that I like.

I hope Tool releases at least one more album. These fucks keep it up and they'll all be dead first.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Puscifer is very hit or miss for me as well. But there's half a dozen pretty fucking awesome songs in there with the chaff. But nothing like Tool at all.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
they were making it sound like mostly all that was left to work on was vocals..

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
We've had 3 Presidential elections since the last Tool album was released

• 1Solidarity

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
Puscifer is weird, experimental stuff. It's hard to figure out exactly what it is that turns me off, but I have listened to all of the songs at one point or another. I can't enjoy the general flow. It feels grating and unpolished.

The Mission (M is for Milla mix) is probably the only song in their entire catalog that I like.

Yeah, Puscifer is/was weird. Lot of garbo mixed in with some weirdly marketable niche songs. You know, shit that ends up on a Resident Evil or Underworld movie soundtrack.

The album names were also a turn-off. Maynard could've dialed back the smarm a notch.
ef690075895b534f346166ff83494fbd.png

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah, Puscifer is/was weird. Lot of garbo mixed in with some weirdly marketable niche songs. You know, shit that ends up on a Resident Evil or Underworld movie soundtrack.

The album names were also a turn-off. Maynard could've dialed back the smarm a notch.
View attachment 115022

I don't really like Puscifer, but to be fair I think the album names would've been funnier if they were just jokes and not actual album names.

9walsn3.jpg

Goddamn faggot mods, this pic is big STOP FUCKING SHRINKING MY IMAGE SO THE TEXT ISN"T EVEN READABLE ANY FUCKING MORE! I'm specifically NOT ATTACHING IT on purpuse, and your fucking gaywad forum software attaches the linked pic anyway. Fucking Nazis.

http://i.imgur.com/9walsn3.jpg

Okay, I'm better now.

Last edited:

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>

View attachment 115022
Maynard is kind of of a pretentious faggot in general. Someone needs to remind him that no matter what else he does, he will always be this guy:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I would like to hear the "Two Weiners for Daddy" album. I have given up on the new TOOL album. I think Maynard has finally disappeared up his own asshole and the other band members just haven't come to terms with it yet.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well... it appears that the album isn't actually as finished as we were lead to believe from a musician standpoint, so it may be even further out than anticipated regardless.

I think there's a tremendous amount of pressure from fans (and the uberfaggots who think they know Adam Jones personally and his work is specifically for them, since only they can understand it) and Puscifer is -much- lower on the expectation grid from the public at large. Maynard is already quite wealthy; maybe he just doesn't have the drive to do Tool since it is viewed under such a lens these days. Who knows though.

• 1Like

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
It's never happening. If they wanted to make a record, they'd make a record. Instead, Maynard does his own shit, Danny plays at the baked potato every week, Adam draws shit and who the fuck knows what Justin is doing.

I'm okay with it though, since the 2 worst concerts I have ever been to involved Maynard. The last Puscifer tour was complete garbage, and the last APC tour was total shit too and just a rehash of their previous tour, instead of being anything decent at all. The ship has sailed, Tool was great in the late 90's and music has passed them by.

• 2Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, I really don't give a fuck about a new Tool album anymore at this point. I just wish Maynard would quit being such a pretentious faggot and release Tool's music on Spotify.

• 2Like