Torrents

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Hacksaw Ridge screener out.

One of the ones I will skip for Cinema or a Blu-Ray torrent, most likely

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Whats a good place to go now for Mac software torrents? what.cd used to be my go to but obviously not anymore.

I'm looking for a software program called Wirecast Pro 7

Toony

Molten Core Raider
Anyone have a PassTheHeadphones invite? I can offer a Apollo invite in trade.

Last edited:

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Got a MAM invite, and kind of lost. When I got on IPT, I found some freeleaches, set up a seedbox, and a month later had 10tb of upload.

This site, all the freeleaches are for a specific window of time, and small in size. Is it worth it to DL those to seed them, since there are almost 0 leaches on any torrent? Or wait for the next bi-weekly freeleach update and get several really fast?

Doesnt seem as clear / easy as IPT etc to farm uploads (No massive Seasons of TV shows / Movie packs to put on seedbox).

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Got a MAM invite, and kind of lost. When I got on IPT, I found some freeleaches, set up a seedbox, and a month later had 10tb of upload.

This site, all the freeleaches are for a specific window of time, and small in size. Is it worth it to DL those to seed them, since there are almost 0 leaches on any torrent? Or wait for the next bi-weekly freeleach update and get several really fast?

Doesnt seem as clear / easy as IPT etc to farm uploads (No massive Seasons of TV shows / Movie packs to put on seedbox).
I'm assuming we are talking about MyAnonaMouse. That site, it is all about the bonus points. Just grab some of those freeleeches and keep them seeding and accumulate bonus points. Soon you'll have enough to buy a GB of bonus (500 points). Unless you're doing audiobooks, a GB is going to last you fucking forever, during which time you'll have accumulated thousands of additional bonus points to buy more.

They changed it slightly a little while ago I think, so it isn't quite as ridiculous, but I have 1.54GB down and 43.78GB up, almost all of which was purchased with bonus points. And I have enough bonus points to buy almost 200GB more.

So just seed, and don't worry as much about the actual upload amount. All you care about is bonus points.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
yeah just keep seeding whatever you download forever and your BPs will rack up and let you do whatever the fuck you want. I keep 10 torrents seeded on there always, chopping out older ones once newer ones drop in. It used to be insane, you could rack up 100k BPs within a week but I guess they fucked around with it, a LOT slower now but still more than enough to buy up.

You can also buy VIP status with BPs to get access to certain torrents, I've only ever bought it when I wanted an actual VIP torrent which has been like... twice.

i'm bummed about how few 4k movies are coming out, like I was wanting to watch Jack Reacher and the 4K UHD has been out on amazon a week now but its not on PTP, IPT, nowhere. I guess there aren't any 4K ripping groups :(

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
i'm bummed about how few 4k movies are coming out, like I was wanting to watch Jack Reacher and the 4K UHD has been out on amazon a week now but its not on PTP, IPT, nowhere. I guess there aren't any 4K ripping groups :(
Remember, the vast majority of these people are cheap ass torrent fucks you're dealing with, where bandwidth is king and they don't give a fuck about quality. It rustles my jimmies something fierce when I look for an older movie and all that is seeded is the 700mb fucking xvid. How do people even watch that shit?

Higher quality is slowly becoming a thing, but it will probably be a while before 4K is popular because most scene groups don't want to bother if no one ever actually downloads their work.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yea, the file sizes on the few 4k rips I have scene are pretty insane at 50GB+ worth of data. You are still talking about a huge chunk of people on shitty US ISPs that have data caps to deal with.

Dexz

Golden Squire
So i sent Kegkilla an IPT invite a year ago and he got his account banned with a 0.4 share ratio. FYI in case he's trolling for other invites.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Takes quite the effort to fuck up IPT ratio. Great job kegkilla kegkilla !
IPTorrents is for the birds.

upload_2017-2-7_20-51-15.png

upload_2017-2-7_20-51-56.png

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I dl'd a 4k mkv with 10bit audio h265 or some shit and my computer almost shit itself trying to play it. Went through 3 players. I thought 4k would be amazing but it didn't really seem any better about 15 ft away from a 70".

I was hoping the future the days of fucking with codecs were behind us.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Got my BTN account banned somehow. Anyone successfully gotten that reversed?

Know what you did exactly? They will ban if you access the website through a VPN for some dumb reason. I had forgot to turn mine off once. Try the IRC and see if you can get details.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dl'd a 4k mkv with 10bit audio h265 or some shit and my computer almost shit itself trying to play it. Went through 3 players. I thought 4k would be amazing but it didn't really seem any better about 15 ft away from a 70".

I was hoping the future the days of fucking with codecs were behind us.

Those downloads are compressed files. YMMV. Just like a crappy BR rip, you can have crap 4k rips.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Know what you did exactly? They will ban if you access the website through a VPN for some dumb reason. I had forgot to turn mine off once. Try the IRC and see if you can get details.
Not yet, tried the IRC thing last night but no one was in there. I'm guessing either I cleared something from my torrent folder too soon and left a H&R delinquent for too long or I connected to the website with my work VPN active.

Bad idea to try the IRC thing from work?

spronk

FPS noob
its 100% the VPN thing, they have a zero tolerance policy for accessing the web site via VPN - you are totally allowed to access the tracker (torrent client) from VPN, but not the front end web site. I would definitely not access IRC from VPN either unless they ask you to do it to prove something. For anyone who lives with other people, you are also not allowed to access the website on the same network with different accounts, both accounts would get banned.

The H&R thing takes a long, long time to get a ban so its unlikely that plus you would have had a red H&R flag on the top of the screen for like 3 weeks

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Do you know how long it takes for someone to respond to you in IRC? I'm not going to try connecting from work just yet since IP authenticity seems important.