Transformers: The Last Knight (2017)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Well at least JohnGoodman-bot is back /eye roll. And did I see tie fighters? Dammit these movies are bad.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
God this looks so fucking bad, a bunch of 12 year olds and girl power fighting deceptions is on a whole nother level of shit

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Holy fuck that trailer was awful. It does have Tie Bombers though so might pirate.

qiHKDKP.png

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Over a 260 million budget on this piece of shit and thats not counting marketing, not possible this loses money with china but hopefully brings it closer to ending this shitty version.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
10yr old girls fighting 50ft tall alien robots?

Fucking sign me up to pay to see that! Lol

• 1Worf

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Oh i see....what the audience wants now isn't teen novel type shit, it's kid novel type shit.
But of course, the chinese will save this clusterfuck once again.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Whyyy did they have to bring little kids into this? Literally the one thing that could ruin these movies.

• 1Picard

spronk

FPS noob
did i miss a couple of movies or something, when did earth turn into a dystopian garbage land filled with crashed alien ships and transformers hanging out in slums. wasn't Marky mark's daughter like jailbait hot and stuff

is this what happened when Trump built his wall and Mark got deported to Mexico?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
did i miss a couple of movies or something, when did earth turn into a dystopian garbage land filled with crashed alien ships and transformers hanging out in slums. wasn't Marky mark's daughter like jailbait hot and stuff

is this what happened when Trump built his wall and Mark got deported to Mexico?
these movies have always had a very dark tone to them, one of the things that makes them so great.

• 1Barf

Homsar

Best part of any of these Transformer movies. They need to remake They Live with Mark Wahlberg

Last edited:

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
They're sort of dark. At the beginning and near-end of each movie there's a bunch of dark-ish dialogue and "look wtf happened jesus christ" but then it just all gets kind of glossed over / forgotten about for the rest of the movie. The fact they're not R really kills (hah) the proper body/damage count too considering what really would happen in some of these situations.

That newest trailer makes this movie look pretty bad even to me, and I've rewatched a couple of these, on purpose. I'm hoping it was more of a special spot done to advert to tweens or something and not really in the movie but god only knows with these people.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Are ANY of these worth watching? I've seen the first but that's it.

I fucking hate the robot design. Wish they looked more like the 80s cartoon.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Are ANY of these worth watching? I've seen the first but that's it.

I fucking hate the robot design. Wish they looked more like the 80s cartoon.
they're all pretty sweet unless you're a disgusting nerd who hates sweet robot fights, which turns out to be most people here.

• 1Barf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users