Twitch.tv

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Most of the top Vtubers aren't even Asian anymore. Ironmouse is the biggest and she is Puerto Rican and Shylily is behind her and is white. I think all of the Hololive EN girls are all white.

It is why Twitter is trying to cancel all of them for appropriating Asian culture.

As much shit as the Vtuber girls get, and some of them deserve it, most of the time they are 1000% more entertaining than the hot tub thots. They aren't selling sexuality in the same way say Amouranth does. The stigma of Anime not being for closet freaks anymore is what really opened it up.

A lot of the vtubers (shylily and a bunch of others) literally act exactly like camwhores do except they use a virtual avatar because they aren't quite good looking enough to be non virtual camwhores. Hololive is slightly less blatant about it but they do the same shit, too.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
A lot of the vtubers (shylily and a bunch of others) literally act exactly like camwhores do except they use a virtual avatar because they aren't quite good looking enough to be non virtual camwhores. Hololive is slightly less blatant about it but they do the same shit, too.
I mean Vtubers aren't selling naked pics or sex scenes of themselves on Onlyfans. The most you are doing, unless you are Projekt Melody, is being lewd. Shylily and Codemiko have gotten banned for "showing too much" on Twitch. Even then that was laughable compared to what real girls are doing. I wouldn't even call Shylily a camwhore other than having the busty as shit model. The main difference is most of the Vtubers have more of a personality than like Alinity or Amouranth. Hell the corporate Japanese Vtubers can't do shit when it comes to being lewd. That includes Hololive EN, who are the biggest Japanese-English Vtubers.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
VRtubers are the pro money strat, because you can get a woman who's not a complete dud, actually good at games or entertaining, and set her up with some weeb cutesy-wutesy avatar, and then just profit. They don't even have to dump makeup on or get fake boobs or anything. As long as they manage to maintain complete anonymity they're set to jet. A lot of the dead behind the eyes people like Alinity and Amouranth make a hilarious amount of money being so fucking mundane that if you actually put an interesting person in their spot the upper limit on their $ per year is probably really ridiculous. Then again, a lot of women who know they're not just for jackbait wouldn't subject themself to some of the low brow boob swogglin' that the others do.

Those asian e-girl farms are probably making millions easily. It's essentially an electronic pimp and hooker service, but they never have to deal with J49's directly. Makes for a lot more happy, pathetic nerds, but a lot less stories about getting sloppy blowies in whatever the fuck an adult bookstore is.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
VRtubers are the pro money strat, because you can get a woman who's not a complete dud, actually good at games or entertaining, and set her up with some weeb cutesy-wutesy avatar, and then just profit. They don't even have to dump makeup on or get fake boobs or anything. As long as they manage to maintain complete anonymity they're set to jet. A lot of the dead behind the eyes people like Alinity and Amouranth make a hilarious amount of money being so fucking mundane that if you actually put an interesting person in their spot the upper limit on their $ per year is probably really ridiculous. Then again, a lot of women who know they're not just for jackbait wouldn't subject themself to some of the low brow boob swogglin' that the others do.
Ironmouse is the biggest example of this. When she started streaming she did it cuz she was bedridden and basically a bubble girl. She's got some immune deficiency disorder called CVID I think. By being a Vtuber and her personality alone she's grown to be a huge streamer. She also makes enough money where she can get better medical care and has gone from bedridden to somewhat mobile.

• 1Like

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
She's just showing off a new model's features and the rigging and time that was put into it, a lot of work goes into getting them working well.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
VTUBING is pretty gay man. Right up there with ASMR.

Actually its literally fake and gay. Damn.

Ironmouse is actually a 40 year old dude right?

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
whats surprising is half these bitches have fat ass titties irl

I mean it would make sense that they are attractive, and this is gunna get dark...Lots of Vtubers have mental issues stemming from social anxiety or trauma. Some are milking the scene, but the random ones I looked into all have the love line "Little Girl" voice that's amped up for the stream but exists when they break character too.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
whats surprising is half these bitches have fat ass titties irl
All the streamers that Ironmouse has shown rl pics have said she's got big tits and she's like 4 ft and some change. She has talked about having a reduction but her illness makes it risky.

Fadaar

That guy
All the streamers that Ironmouse has shown rl pics have said she's got big tits and she's like 4 ft and some change. She has talked about having a reduction but her illness makes it risky.

kson and mori can smother me with their jooblies

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
Mori is probably my favorite Hololive vtuber. Although all the EN girls are likeable.

i only even know who she is from the trash taste episodes she's been on

chys is a fucking degenerate who exposes me to so much more >:|

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Suuuuuuuuure.

I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

• 2Worf