Twitch.tv

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The Rich situation I suspect he confirmed he did sleep with the accuser on the night in question but had a different perspective on it, which was enough for OTK to feel comfortable to cut ties.

On that one the truth of what happened is probably somewhere in the middle

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
Still ultimately Rich’s fault. Maybe I am forgetting what it’s like to be in your 20s but , if you're a very successful streamer , why pick a psycho chick who’s obviously going to cause you problems. People talk a lot about chicks picking shitty dudes but some guys also seem to have a major retard magnet. She’s nowhere close to a 10/10, you can easily find a 7/10 like her that isn’t a streamer attention whore

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
The way he worded his response makes me think that he got caught in an inappropriate but technically legal conversation with a minor, they tried to morality clause him, and he hired better lawyers. I wonder how much she got.
Jurassic Park Ian Malcom GIF

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
I dont get this dr d shit, wtf does this even mean?

Were there twitch whisper messages with an individual minor back in 2017? The answer is yes. Were there real intentions behind these messages, the answer is absolutely not.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
it reads like twitch intervened before she crossed state lines and he technically can claim he wasn't ever gonna do anything

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
It was from 2017, they banned him in 2020. Whoever it was came back years later to get him in trouble. Twitch didn't do jack shit until they were literally told to scroll up that far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

Got something right about marriage
He thought she was a bitcoin miner. Harmless misunderstanding, just wanted some advice on his nft game

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Look at this forum turn into a Leftist Cancel mob based on no evidence at all.

Reminds when when you all loved OBAMA.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Streams inside public bathrooms
Cheats on his wife
Has inappropriate conversations with a minor after having been caught cheating

Yeah the guy is kind of not a good person.

• 6Like
  • 3Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Seriously, if the dude is committing statutory rape throw his ass in jail over it. If we're just going to LARP that he's a rapist and cancel him over potentially maybe sexting some teenager on discord come on. It's stupid.

I don't really see a line on it. Either you committed sex crimes and you go to jail or you didn't and it's just a bunch of complete nonsense.

I don't even watch twitch, I just hate retarded cancel culture.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
No idea if this is legit or not but here is another piece of the puzzle:

1719341281292.png

This image is shit. But read the first few paragraphs. Dude offered a secret brand label on how to increase followers that had some manner of euphemism in it. One so unclear they couldn't even be sure it was an inappropriate euphemism. Wow. Much rape. If its true at all.

Also tells you right there that if you are on twitch you should never use the DMs on that platform at all because blue hairs can read your personal messages indiscriminately.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users