Twitch.tv

Kyougou

<Gold Donor>
Also tells you right there that if you are on twitch you should never use the DMs on that platform at all because blue hairs can read your personal messages indiscriminately.
If there is any doubt at all over this please always keep in mind that unless its open source software that you checked the code of and know for a fact that its running on that code, you should assume someone can read any kind of "private" message you send anywhere.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
If there is any doubt at all over this please always keep in mind that unless its open source software that you checked the code of and know for a fact that its running on that code, you should assume someone can read any kind of "private" message you send anywhere.
And will.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Fuck is that all? lmao half my vanilla WoW guild was probably guilty of worse because of this relentless gutter slut of a warlock named Crueldreams who turned out to be like 15 or 16. Afaik it was all talk and nobody ever actually tried to meet her (and she was probably some totally buttoned up virgin offline) but I bet the tell logs would have looked terrible. She got a whole lot of silent treatment after her age got outed but I bet a few people didn't care and kept up the inappropriate chats.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Fuck is that all? lmao half my vanilla WoW guild was probably guilty of worse because of this relentless gutter slut of a warlock named Crueldreams who turned out to be like 15 or 16. Afaik it was all talk and nobody ever actually tried to meet her (and she was probably some totally buttoned up virgin offline) but I bet the tell logs would have looked terrible. She got a whole lot of silent treatment after her age got outed but I bet a few people didn't care and kept up the inappropriate chats.

You write this as if that somehow excuses it or makes it okay

Sorry but part of being a (adult) man is knowing how not to be a fuckin degenerate, especially with fucking *kids* jfc

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You write this as if that somehow excuses it or makes it okay

Sorry but part of being a (adult) man is knowing how not to be a fuckin degenerate, especially with fucking *kids* jfc
Bro he wasn't grooming a 12 year old, he exchanged dirty messages with a chick above the legal age of consent in most of the country and world.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Wonder how many inappropriate conversation happen between the twitch thot whore directing 13 year olds to buy pictures of their buttholes on OnlyFans? Oh that’s right everyone defends that shit tooth and nail.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
We are about 3 breaths from every female at every age going Hawk Tueh Spit on that thang for a can of beans after the nukes drop.
You guys need some perspective.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Bro he wasn't grooming a 12 year old, he exchanged dirty messages with a chick above the legal age of consent in most of the country and world.

Yea and he definitely should have fuckin known better lol?

Part of being successful is knowing how to not think with your fuckin dick like a 15 year old and risk pissing away your fame/fortune/success cause some fucking skank DMs you.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yea and he definitely should have fuckin known better lol?

Part of being successful is knowing how to not think with your fuckin dick like a 15 year old and risk pissing away your fame/fortune/success cause some fucking skank DMs you.
If your complaint is that he was fucking stupid and not just bullshit pearl clutching about the morality of it then we're on the same page.

• 2Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I would argue that most people also don't consider the idea that insane activist types will autistically read your chat logs far outside the constraints of their job on the off chance they can find something to ruin you with. At my job I need director approval to go into a customer's live account. But twitch just lets anyone download your DM logs I guess!

I mean, you work for twitch and twitch pays your huge stacks of cash. But their employees completely hate you because of patriarchy or some other nonsense.

• 2Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No receipts have been posted, so I hold that proton mail picture to the same level as ex-employees who were 10 phone tag hops down the line talking to any internet journalist they could 4 years later. Either you believe all of it or none of it but frankly if that proton mail is true 1) Twitch fucked up and 2) Doc's lawyers fucked up as they needed to nail Twitch to the wall and get several people fired but they didn't.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nester

Vyemm Raider
I'm also not letting you lick my balls.
if I wanted to lick your balls I would just wait util you had them medically removed

feels like that’s in your future 😉

If you don’t know what the “inappropriate messages” are wtf are you rallying against?

who even is the accuser??

Did we learn nothing about the endless false ancusations over the last 7 years?

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
licking the big lebowski GIF

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Bunch of gossipers gossiping about the latest celebrity gossip.
Reading this thread feels like reading the front page of one of those terrible magazines in the grocery store checkout aisle.

Trump Wow GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Fucking clown world, we are all going to hell in a handbasket, so why not? I am listening to Asmongold talk about his live. It's not very interesting.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Bunch of gossipers gossiping about the latest celebrity gossip.
Reading this thread feels like reading the front page of one of those terrible magazines in the grocery store checkout aisle.

Trump Wow GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Fucking clown world, we are all going to hell in a handbasket, so why not? I am listening to Asmongold talk about his live. It's not very interesting.
Nester simping for a married dude who was sniffing after a 17 year old in DMs is probably the most entertaining part so far.

• 2Like