Twitch.tv

Kaige

<WoW Guild Officer>
<WoW Guild Officer>
I wouldn't buy one of those anyway, I remember watching a stream of his and the chat was breaking his balls because they could hear some fans making noise.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I wouldn't buy one of those anyway, I remember watching a stream of his and the chat was breaking his balls because they could hear some fans making noise.
There were a couple tech channels that did tear down reviews and they were pretty positive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If I had one of their systems I'd return it after such a retarded message. How about sell computers?

That's part of the meta humor. "Oh no my white label piece of shit rigs company is over"

Not like he couldn't start another build-a-shitbox tomorrow,

publicly trash Starforge-- and net the same exact revenue if not more at his new company.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Retail companies don't like controversy - unless your market is hyper specific and you don't give a fuck about anyone else, then they try to stay as positive to wide a potential customer base as possible.

• 2Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 2 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
I always felt that Asmongold's virtue signaling type actions were because he just dialed up his lawyers and asked for the best course of action to take. Then did it. He is just smart enough to understand that he has a good thing going and if he were to ever get cancelled and lose it he's done for good. He absolutely lacks the conviction to stand by his own opinion and statements if he finds out he defied the machine. Just like Cohh and all those other retards.
Almost kinda makes you wonder if it's ALL just a grift...

NAH! IT'S THE KIDS THAT ARE WRONG!

Radicale

Vyemm Raider
"the 34-year-old creator plans to visit the Middle East to witness Islam first-hand. It was also mentioned that as a punishment, he’s going to clean his home without a cleaning company to back him up." This fucking guy... He's trolling everyone lmao.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Retail companies don't like controversy - unless your market is hyper specific and you don't give a fuck about anyone else, then they try to stay as positive to wide a potential customer base as possible.
Holy shit, you must have been under a rock in he last decade.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
Asmon was putting out a lot of "misinformation", tbh. I'm glad they silenced him before he could do some real damage to democracy this upcoming, most important election.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
I couldn't care less about twitch drama but I did start watching some of asmogold's videos on youtube. He's a strange autistic dude that is pretty funny sometimes. I wonder though if he ever heard of Salam Rushdie?

Being a public figure and ridiculing Muslims can have consequences. Incoming twitch streamer fatwa.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I couldn't care less about twitch drama but I did start watching some of asmogold's videos on youtube. He's a strange autistic dude that is pretty funny sometimes. I wonder though if he ever heard of Salam Rushdie?

Being a public figure and ridiculing Muslims can have consequences. Incoming twitch streamer fatwa.

Salam Rushdie, still alive.