Twitch.tv

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As mentioned before...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAH THATS So FUCKING FUNNY CHAT LOOLLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Jesus fuck. Stop watching that brainrot shit.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Even if you wanted to, can you even clean 20 years of neglect by yourself?

Even if I tried my best the shit thats caked in would still be there. A cleaning firm could probably make a better effort but the best choice is probably to tear everything out and start over.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Even if you wanted to, can you even clean 20 years of neglect by yourself?

Even if I tried my best the shit thats caked in would still be there. A cleaning firm could probably make a better effort but the best choice is probably to tear everything out and start over.
Sure if you clean all the way down to the studs.

If he really wanted to start a new life ripping out all that drywall carpeting appliances etc. would be a great way to do it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
This is the same motherfucker who constantly bitches about how video game devs do band aid fixes and don’t address the deeper issues regarding their game. But yet he can’t apply the same ideas to his hygiene and sanitary needs.

Rip everything out of damn kitchen, throw it away, deep clean it and get everything new. Kitchen is the last place in your home should be unsanitary ffs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
With his level of wealth today spending $5k on a house cleaning would be beyond trivial.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He's been called out by his own friends for an irresponsible lack of spending.

He spends less than 10% of his income. That's not participation. Not even Doordash makes money. He's the worst of the worst.

He could spend at least 50k a year and he doesn't see anything wrong with not spending a single cent.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I mean it's easy to complain that it's not enough, but at least its a start, considering I don't think he's really cleaned anything in his house for years. What he really needs to do is start lifting and get on a good diet + supplements to get his mind and body in order, from there everything else will fall into place much more easily.

• 2Like

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
He's been called out by his own friends for an irresponsible lack of spending.

He spends less than 10% of his income. That's not participation. Not even Doordash makes money. He's the worst of the worst.

He could spend at least 50k a year and he doesn't see anything wrong with not spending a single cent.
He grew up poor, which is pretty evident. I don't blame him for not wanting to spend money. But... He could spend a little.

Just weird shaming a guy for not spending money.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
He grew up poor, which is pretty evident. I don't blame him for not wanting to spend money. But... He could spend a little.

Just weird shaming a guy for not spending money.

Yup - he has often told stories about how they were frequently poor, were on food stamps, etc. It's sort of like the mentality people who grew up during the great depression had: there is a massive uncertainty in the back of their mind that the good times might end, so they become extremely frugal and try to avoid spending money.

I mean if you think about what he probably pays in terms of regular expenses, it's probably just property tax, utilities, food, and presumably at least auto insurance since he has a car. I wouldn't be shocked if he doesn't have other types of insurance, unless his businesses have group medical/etc and he gets it through that.

In any event, at least he is making an effort in trying to clean up all that crap in his house. The hardest step to take with that sort of hording/etc is the first one - they usually have intense anxiety that if they get rid of something, then something bad might happen that could have been averted if they kept it. Once they get over that anxiety hump, it isn't as bad. The next hardest step is to prevent future hording and buildup of crap once you've cleaned stuff out.