Twitch.tv

Bald Brah

Molten Core Raider
Salam Rushdie, still alive.

Barely. Could you imagine dealing with this for the rest of your life?

On 12 August 2022, while about to start a lecture at the Chautauqua Institution in Chautauqua, New York, Rushdie was attacked by a man who rushed onto the stage and stabbed him repeatedly, including in the face, neck and abdomen. The attacker was pulled away before being taken into custody by a state trooper; Rushdie was airlifted to UPMC Hamot, a tertiary trauma centre in Erie, Pennsylvania, where he underwent surgery before being put on a ventilator.

Security measures at UPMC Hamot were increased due to the potential threat of further attempts on his life. This included 24-hour protection with a security officer outside his room and searches being performed upon entry into the hospital. The suspect was identified as 24-year-old Hadi Matar of Fairview, New Jersey. Later in the day, Rushdie's agent, Andrew Wylie, confirmed that Rushdie had received stab injuries to the liver and hand, and that he might lose an eye. A day later, Rushdie was taken off the ventilator and was able to speak.

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
asmon posted about it on reddit, he wants to be a bit more chill and it makes sense. it would be wild in 5 years if he has been going to the gym, lifting, has a good diet, and has a 10/10 trad wife

or he starts doing heroin and is dead

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

BoozeCube

The Wokest
<Prior Amod>
asmon posted about it on reddit, he wants to be a bit more chill and it makes sense. it would be wild in 5 years if he has been going to the gym, lifting, has a good diet, and has a 10/10 trad wife

971n3a.jpg

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
God damn if you can't make yourself not be such a disgusting slob then hire a fucking weekly cleaning service. Aside from the presumably enormous cost for the first visit it wouldn't actually be that expensive.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well from the sounds of it he grew up in a house where his mother was a fucing hoarder, so its all he knows. Whats disgusting to you or I might not be so for him. When I was younger I visited many houses of kids I hung out with. And some even worse than this. Im sure you all did as well. I remember this one kid, actual name Timmy, which had like 50 cats and slept in a bed filled with cat litter and cat shit. His whole house was mountains of trash stacked up and corridors to get through to the rooms.

• 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Well from the sounds of it he grew up in a house where his mother was a fucing hoarder, so its all he knows. Whats disgusting to you or I might not be so for him. When I was younger I visited many houses of kids I hung out with. And some even worse than this. Im sure you all did as well. I remember this one kid, actual name Timmy, which had like 50 cats and slept in a bed filled with cat litter and cat shit. His whole house was mountains of trash stacked up and corridors to get through to the rooms.
Yea, I had a friend whos house was like that when I was a kid. Even the corridors had stuff you needed to wade through. I remember stepping on someone I couldn't even see. "Oh yea, he'll sober up in a few hours." Meanwhile it was like 3-4pm. Some people apparently don't know how trash cans work. I'm not exactly a neat freak, but I hate clutter and liberally trash things. I can't imagine the sort of disregard for your environment it'd take to reach that state.

Burns

Hoarding mentality seems to be fairly common and those tendencies are what the bullshit "collectables" (collectable edition games especially) salesmen thrive on/exploit.

I also had a friend whos mom was a hoarder and when I visited his house; it progressively turned into a maze of stacked up mail, magazines, newspapers, and whatever junk his mom used to compulsively buy. His house now isn't nearly that bad, but they have a bunch of pets that shit/piss everywhere. His wife and multiple kids live there too and no one seems to be concerned enough about it to clean it up.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Hoarding is no joke. My mom is basically a hoarder sadly. Grew up incredibly poor so thinks she needs to hold onto everything for dear life because it might be useful 6 thanksgivings from now.

And trying to help them with it is basically impossible. No matter what you do or say they'll hold onto that worthless junk like it's holding the universe together. Which is why asmon has all the money in the world to take care of his house but still lives in filth.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah I think we all understand that dealing with mental issues isn't as simple as just 'do the obvious thing to make things better' but having the kind of money he does lowers the bar so far that I really can't sympathize at all.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah I think we all understand that dealing with mental issues isn't as simple as just 'do the obvious thing to make things better' but having the kind of money he does lowers the bar so far that I really can't sympathize at all.
Time for you to steam

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

I mean all Palestinians are trash though. They put Hamas in charge because they want to eradicate Israel more than they want their children to grow up. That's trash people.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Burns

Since this is close to the schitk that Johnny Somali and a few other streamers are using, figured this could go here. Women's edition.

Another annoying asshole going around harassing people to get views on YouTube (video on imgur, so she doesn't get any extra views):

Dunno what YouTube pays for shorts, but she is getting rewarded for it:
2024-10-18 05.31.52 www.youtube.com fa9e430c715c.png

• 1Rustled
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1WTF

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Since this is close to the schitk that Johnny Somali and a few other streamers are using, figured this could go here. Women's edition.

Another annoying asshole going around harassing people to get views on YouTube (video on imgur, so she doesn't get any extra views):

Dunno what YouTube pays for shorts, but she is getting rewarded for it:
View attachment 553229

This is what happens when you can punch people in the face for being cunts.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
He deserves to be cancelled twice - once, because the culture rot he abhors so publicly is funded and driven almost exclusively by Hamas’ mortal enemy. Without circles, blue haired dudes wouldn’t be cutting off their balls to the applause of shrieking Kamala Harris voters. Twice, because his point wasn’t wrong, the “other side” doesn’t care or have the mental capacity to disseminate subtlety, and your apology means fuck all. Normal dudes didn't care in the first place, the fgts dont think you’re genuine, and now you’re a xenophobic piece of shit in perpetuity. Never surrender, never apologize. If he doubled down and said fuck all sand joggers AND bagel eaters, his YouTube viewership might double.

• 5Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
His apology wasn't for the twitter mob, his apology was for the people he was lumping into a monolithic group.

• 2Moron
  • 1NPC

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
His apology wasn't for the twitter mob, his apology was for the people he was lumping into a monolithic group.
Yes I’m referring to the goat fuckers specifically. You know, these people:

The results are highly correlated with IQs and have therefore been adopted as a proxy for IQs by Meisenberg and Lynn (2011), who estimate an IQ of 83.3 for Palestine from the data

Furry

🌭🍔🇺🇦✌️SLAVA UKRAINI!✌️🇺🇦🍔🌭
<Gold Donor>
Yes I’m referring to the goat fuckers specifically. You know, these people:

The results are highly correlated with IQs and have therefore been adopted as a proxy for IQs by Meisenberg and Lynn (2011), who estimate an IQ of 83.3 for Palestine from the data
Did he piss off the goat fuckers or noticed brigade? Kinda sounding like goat fuckers. Clearly they are a culturally superior people to the west with their gay roof celebrations, but 600 years of buying your relatives for wives leads to a vastly inferior stock. I just change the subject whenever someone brings that shit up at work. It's pretty much the definition of a no win scenario in any public form of discourse.