Twitch.tv

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Dude makes how much money in lives in that shithole!?

2.4 million from just Twitch revenue as of about 1-2 years ago. So probably several million by now. That's not including any backroom deals, sponsors, or his YouTube revenue.

Strictly Twitch revenue.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
2.4 million from just Twitch revenue as of about 1-2 years ago. So probably several million by now. That's not including any backroom deals, sponsors, or his YouTube revenue.

Strictly Twitch revenue.
He probably makes more from YouTube than Twitch these days. Plus all of his companies he owns a stake in.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
His Zachrarr twitch account isn't partnered, so he makes no money from ads or subs. At this point, he probably just makes money from the revenue from the youtube videos, his other businesses, and any potential sponsorships

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
They did force him to run ads on his zach account so not sure if he is getting a cut of that or not.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Some people just aren't materialistic in that fashion. Shit if I won a few million I'd live in some cheapish house too. Who needs a mansion and shit. It's the reason why lotto winners end up broke.
You don’t need to buy a mansion but you don’t need to live in a in a lower quality than Value Village.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
You don’t need to buy a mansion but you don’t need to live in a in a lower quality than Value Village.
Exactly. No one is saying to live like a king, but at least enjoy some of that money before you get old and wonder WTF happened to all of your time.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Exactly. No one is saying to live like a king, but at least enjoy some of that money before you get old and wonder WTF happened to all of your time.
I mean he obviously doesn't need money to enjoy his life and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. Just because you have money doesn't mean you need to spend it. That's just nonsense. Do I think he needs to at least clean up? Yes. Asmon just doesn't seem like a material type person that needs lots of stuff and to be surrounded by nice shit. Then again I am personally a minimalist. I have very little knick knacks and shit beyond my gaming stuff. My room is pretty bare. Bed, desk, tv, chair, lamp, and that's about it. No posters on the wall or anything like that. Which is a complete turnaround from when I was growing up and my room was stacked with RPGs and miniatures and shit in every corner.

Penance

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Dude is obviously severely depressed and who can blame him. He's in the middle of the spotlight of the worst culture in recent history.