Twitch.tv

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Your point? There are plenty of things that are illegal to do in public that are perfectly legal to do at home.
Firing off a gun is not one of them though in the city or burbs. Maybe in the boonies you can get away with it, like for instance in N Michigan I shoot right outside my back porch since my property backs up to state land. But most cities and burbs have ordinaces about firing off guns willy nilly.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Firing off a gun is not one of them though in the city or burbs. Maybe in the boonies you can get away with it, like for instance in N Michigan I shoot right outside my back porch since my property backs up to state land. But most cities and burbs have ordinaces about firing off guns willy nilly.

Yeah I wasn't really thinking it through all the way, it's a negligent discharge for sure.

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You are in the PC & Console Gaming forum. If you are going to link images of barn yard animals wearing lingerie, maybe put them in spoilers.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Not sure discharging a firearm is "perfectly legal" to do at home.
Most places do have laws against discharging a firearm outside of self defense reasons within city limits.
Dang how did Asmongold pull a girl like that?!
Eh Id say shes a 6.5/10, shes just all done up and of course that picture is more filtered than drinking water.

Last edited:

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
To be fair Asmongold clicks her at work too but she only operates if he inserts more money.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean she's not ugly but that's such a generic and boring attractiveness that I pity anyone who considers her a 9/10.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Yea, she probably doesn't even have a cleft foot. 9/10 my ass!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
There's 25 exact clones of her at any random club in any random major city every night.

But people watching Twitch never leave their house so she looks like some kind of goddess to them and they can't control their wallets.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I take it back. Without makeup she looks like a weird goblin
maxresdefault (4).jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users