Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Passable trannies will use the female restroom regardless of what law is put in place, be assured of that.

If there is the 3rd gender restroom at a facility, passable trannies will still use the female restroom.

I literally don't know what my state's law is regarding where I pee; nor do I care.

Come to think of it... for an issue that's so hotly debated, you'd think sexual assault cases would be splattered all over the news about trannies (or faux-trannies even) causing issues. Yet they're seemingly non-existent... why is that? Because it's not an issue!

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 4 users

Ryanz

<Banned>
As someone who has been in both bathrooms, who would you say has the worst bathroom etiquette? I've seen some pretty gross men's bathrooms with the usual clogged toilets, and scrawling on the walls of the stalls, but my wife swears that the women's bathroom is something straight out of a horror movie. I'm talking like shit smeared on the walls and floor type of gross. Granted, I understand that's not going to be the case every time, but she pretty consistently complains how disgusting the women's bathrooms are.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
As someone who has been in both bathrooms, who would you say has the worst bathroom etiquette? I've seen some pretty gross men's bathrooms with the usual clogged toilets, and scrawling on the walls of the stalls, but my wife swears that the women's bathroom is something straight out of a horror movie. I'm talking like shit smeared on the walls and floor type of gross. Granted, I understand that's not going to be the case every time, but she pretty consistently complains how disgusting the women's bathrooms are.

Here's a natural bias: 35 years in men's restrooms vs. 3 years in women's restrooms. You're gonna see more shit in the men's (pun most certainly intended). Until I'm 70, I guess the bias will be real. With that said:

I have yet to see the disasters I've seen in the men's taken place in the women's... I have very clear memories of shit piled so high in some toilets it was like a shit iceberg, formed by multiple shits by different guys who either were just too inhuman to flush or the toilet didn't work at all, and the shit was well above the toilet's water level... as well as urine all over the fucking floor where you have to stand awkwardly so you're not stepping in a puddle.

I think a janitor would be the best AMA person on this subject, obv; my vote based on my experience is that men get piss on the seat / floor much easier than women, but I'm sure women have equally bad taco-bell shits. Just haven't seen it yet. So: give me the women's restroom any day of the week.

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Come to think of it... for an issue that's so hotly debated, you'd think sexual assault cases would be splattered all over the news about trannies (or faux-trannies even) causing issues. Yet they're seemingly non-existent... why is that? Because it's not an issue!
I was with you til this sentence. See there actually was an uptick in faux-trannies abusing the Seattle style laws, but relying on the fauxnews to report it is a bad gauge. You can find them in local news but mainstream media is garbage and it goes against their narrative.

Except that one there is a path to getting your birth certificate changed. It's not hard at all if you are trans.
I understand this sentiment, I really do, but for practical purposes it makes no difference. Passable trannies will never get stopped and asked for the birth certificate, so while they may "complete" their transition and change their BC, it's irrelevant. Meanwhile Bull Dykes still gonna get harrassed and asked for their Birth Certificates when they've always been biologically female.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Yeah but nobody is getting harassed right now with the law how it is.

I don't think there has been a single actionable incident since the law passed in NC.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but nobody is getting harassed right now with the law how it is.

I don't think there has been a single actionable incident since the law passed in NC.

I don't think there were any before though. It's really a ridiculous issue until you get into locker room shit.

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
But it is extremely disappointing to see big corporate (sports) entities jump on board with boycotts of NC. Can the fans be allowed to vote on whether or not we agree?

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't think there were any before though. It's really a ridiculous issue until you get into locker room shit.
I get that and agree but it isn't some insanely crazy law.

It also wasn't made up on the fly. It was a direct rebuttal to something the city of Charlotte tried to pass. There was some recent negotiation where Charlotte was going to walk back some of their ordinance for a repeal but the whole thing fell through and I forget why.

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I get that and agree but it isn't some insanely crazy law.

It also wasn't made up on the fly. It was a direct rebuttal to something the city of Charlotte tried to pass. There was some recent negotiation where Charlotte was going to walk back some of their ordinance for a repeal but the whole thing fell through and I forget why.

I agree with that. I always wondered what started the whole shitstorm. Pemulis, I agree. Shitting on the whole community of North Carolina for a very small group of people who probably never even attend some of these events is ridiculous to the extreme.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Wanted to take the kids to Cirque du Soleil and they cancelled when the stupid law went into effect.

I am not a supporter of the law but I also see what made it happen etc..

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Only the questionable will be pulled aside. But in my ½ century life, I've seen some you had to ask yourself the question to yourself and move on.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Actually there was a butch lesbian denied use of female toilets immediately following the passing of the law. Saw the video of her triggered ass on YouTube. Think she's suing the state actually. Again the news isn't the most trustworthy source of information.

I agree that NC was a counter to the SJW laws being passed/attempting to be passed. Obama started all this nonsense with his guidance on title 9.

But the point remains. There shouldn't be any law either way. If something questionable occurs let the people in the bathroom at the time it occurs decide what they are comfortable with. You can't legislate every scenario on the spectrum from pedophiles to passable post op trannies.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Actually there was a butch lesbian denied use of female toilets immediately following the passing of the law. Saw the video of her triggered ass on YouTube. Think she's suing the state actually. Again the news isn't the most trustworthy source of information.

I agree that NC was a counter to the SJW laws being passed/attempting to be passed. Obama started all this nonsense with his guidance on title 9.

But the point remains. There shouldn't be any law either way. If something questionable occurs let the people in the bathroom at the time it occurs decide what they are comfortable with. You can't legislate every scenario on the spectrum from pedophiles to passable post op trannies.
Right but the law was more encompassing and had to be that way to completely shut down the Charlotte ordinance.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>

This isn't possible. What if the the people in the bathroom want them out and said person refuses?

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I have yet to see the disasters I've seen in the men's taken place in the women's... I have very clear memories of shit piled so high in some toilets it was like a shit iceberg, formed by multiple shits by different guys who either were just too inhuman to flush or the toilet didn't work at all, and the shit was well above the toilet's water level... as well as urine all over the fucking floor where you have to stand awkwardly so you're not stepping in a puddle.

k.

the worst mess I've ever left behind was in Amsterdam. I'd ate some steak tartare the previous night and I was killing time in the Red Light District until my flight home - the RLD is more about the coffeeshops that sell weed than it is about prossies.

Anyway, I was walking through the RLD and needed a massive shit - must have been the raw meat I ate the night before. Went into one coffeeshop and they didn't have a toilet so had to dash into the one opposite - get into the only toilet and there's no seat, so I had to squat over it and emptied the steak tartare, missed the bowl and it landed on the rim of the bowl. It wasn't solid or normal looking, just more like a cow pat. Then I realised there was no toilet paper, so I had to empty my toiletries out the see-through plastic bag and use that to wipe my arse, but obviously the plastic wasn't absorbent so it just smeared it round.

I left the shit-pat on the rim and didn't say anything to the guy that went straight in after me, I did hear his disgust when he saw what I'd left.

Pretty odd story to tell on an internet forum tranny thread, but I just lolled extensively whilst typing so it was worth it.

• 4Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
This isn't possible. What if the the people in the bathroom want them out and said person refuses?
you notify management of the establishment, or worst case you contact the police.

Either one party is a bigot that needs to get over themselves or the other party is delusional and needs to accept the reality that they will never pass as female, and all they do is scare children. Hopefully they go home and suck on the end of shotgun.

But the reality is 99.999999% of the time, your scenario will not occur. Fat Ugly bitches have been using the ladies room since we invented the ladies room and it's never been a problem fucking ever, right? So the only time anyone in the ladies room would be uncomfortable enough with another person that they seek outside remediation, is if it's clearly a fucking dude who is up to no good, or it's a severely delusional lumberjack looking dude tranny who will never be accepted as female.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Too much txt, not enough pic~

Message on card redacted to protect the innocent:

bleep.jpg

My body at my fittest; I wanna look like this again very soon:

bloop.jpg

After hiking with lady-friend all day then settling in for some Indian food, so I was a sweaty, make-up-less mess. Good size comparison to a 165, 5'4 cis-female for reference (esp. shoulder-width). Feel free to pick me apart tho! LoL:

blurp.jpg

• 4Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 4 users

Destiny's Paw

Golden Squire
Too much txt, not enough pic~

Message on card redacted to protect the innocent:

View attachment 123339

My body at my fittest; I wanna look like this again very soon:

View attachment 123341

After hiking with lady-friend all day then settling in for some Indian food, so I was a sweaty, make-up-less mess. Good size comparison to a 165, 5'4 cis-female for reference (esp. shoulder-width). Feel free to pick me apart tho! LoL:

View attachment 123342
No hate here. If you're happy, then I'm happy for you. Everybody should feel good about themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.