Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Look faggot, we bopth know you post videos and snarky memes all the god damn time. That is not even up for debate. Seriously, get mental health help before you take anyone else down with you.
I went back 5 pages and the only YouTube vid I had was a CART NARC video for entertainment and a video of some tiktok girl Zaara and I were going back and forth over if she was real or not.

Phazael... you are one of the greatest bullshitters on this forum.
I have posted videos. I have posted memes. Yes LoL. Who hasn't? You're making it sound like what I post is mostly YouTube links about stuff. What the fuck is wrong with you?

• 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 user

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
At least we've found something that Foler and Vanessa have in common.

I sort of fear for Zaara's well-being, not gonna lie.
She knows I'm harmless, get real.

You people could dox me and tell my job about the shit I say here MUCH quicker than the other way... there's a level of trust on my end that proves I'm harmless. Foler though?

Pure psycho.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Why would I call an ugly old hag?
Peak Foler

It's definitely a mostly negative, awful thing to literally be misconstrued as an alt of Foler, but in a way, it's also a compliment... that you are looked at as a rustler of the establishment.

If your goal is chaos, you're doing a fine job. Well done.

If your goal is trying to change minds... you need to look in the mirror first.

If your goal is just to have fun, you're horribly inefficient at it.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
twatter.jpg

Boy, Twatter really doesn't like the R word~

For context, it was about Ukraine and how the entire friggin' world is in support of Ukraine and of course this one guy has to be like "Yeah but when brown people get bombed or killed, it's crickets" so I said, "There it is... the bullshit victimhooding" then some other guy jumped in and said "Where is the lie?" as in... hey, the black dude is right, no one cares when blacks or brown people are getting ravaged unlike whites in Ukraine so I replied: 2020. Few back and forths, and this is what I get pegged with.

But ya... you can't pretend like no one cares when black people die after 2020. What is wrong with these imbeciles? Saint George Floyd was the most martyr'ed man I've ever seen in my entire life by the media and activists. It's like certain people are trying to memory hole 2020, but those same type of people are putting a magnifying glass on Jan. 6th. STILL.

Just come out and say you're still scared of Trump. It's okay snowflakes.

I've internetted too much today, tbh.

• 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
She knows I'm harmless, get real.

You people could dox me and tell my job about the shit I say here MUCH quicker than the other way... there's a level of trust on my end that proves I'm harmless. Foler though?

Pure psycho.
You should probably post more nudes to appease the masses, prove you're not getting fat. Suggestion: Order a buthole tattoo with Zaara, shows interest and harmlessness. Long day at work, best I could come up with atm.

• 1Worf
  • 1Barf

Izo

Tranny Chaser
How about becoming a mother teresa Tranessa, save some Ukrainian children? Facebook would love a christian tranny saviour vs russian biggots. Post the selfies, win-win.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
How about becoming a mother teresa Tranessa, save some Ukrainian children? Facebook would love a christian tranny saviour vs russian biggots. Post the selfies, win-win.
Because I'm completely indifferent to that conflict as far as being on one side or the other. It's certainly fascinating to keep up with, but as far as rooting with one side or the other? Nah.

White people killing white people aren't bigots. That's probably the saddest part of this war LoL... no Godless Muslims are dying due to Deus Vulting their ass.

Bandwagon Bandwagon

Why was *this* post of mine:

View attachment 402576
ugh.jpg

...quote posted there in the GG/SJW thread? I must've missed the relevance/pun/reference.

• 1Trump
  • 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You should probably post more nudes to appease the masses, prove you're not getting fat. Suggestion: Order a buthole tattoo with Zaara, shows interest and harmlessness. Long day at work, best I could come up with atm.
I missed this post, sorry.

No more nudes. Ever. If that's what people enjoyed the most from this thread, well tough haha. I've repented of that sin. I never said I wasn't getting fat. I'm just not this huge whale, but I need to lose a solid 30 lbs for sure.

Maybe I'll post a selfie tomorrow before work (take it before work, post it when I'm home) to show I'm not a whale.

As far as Zaara tattooing my butthole; gross. (I'm also done with tattoos, I have 3. A trio is all I want/wanted)

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Because I'm completely indifferent to that conflict as far as being on one side or the other. It's certainly fascinating to keep up with, but as far as rooting with one side or the other? Nah.

White people killing white people aren't bigots. That's probably the saddest part of this war LoL... no Godless Muslims are dying due to Deus Vulting their ass.

Bandwagon Bandwagon

Why was *this* post of mine:

View attachment 402576View attachment 402577

...quote posted there in the GG/SJW thread? I must've missed the relevance/pun/reference.
Because he said the democrats had all the trannies and I did a forum search for "MAGA" posted by "Vanessa".
Come On Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Gutterflesh

Parody Account
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
No nudes needed. Being trans with conservative views is interesting enough.

• 1Trump

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Because he said the democrats had all the trannies and I did a forum search for "MAGA" posted by "Vanessa".
Oh. Right on. Well yeah I'm a huge Trump fan... not a larp. I see through the bullshit narrative that Trump is "transphobic" that the MSM pushes. Hell, I see through the entire narrative the MSM pushes. The left are so easily lead like cattle, it's sad.

No nudes needed. Being trans with conservative views is interesting enough.
I've been called a Nazi and racist for my views possibly more than some of you here. I'm just as active (likely moreso) on other platforms than here. FoH is just where my views align the most so I spend more time reading here, spend more time pushing back on insanity in other places so I get a lot of hate everywhere. I'm just hated all around, and I enjoy that. Christian Conservative Trumpet Tranny (importance of those things in descending order)... very proud of myself, honestly.

• 1Like
  • 1Faggotry

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
The dark side of the force feels stronger here. So much hate flowing around.

We interrupt this movie with an emergecy broadcast.
I love you all. *sends warm fuzzy feelings to everybody except Foler*
There, now that I've spread some love around, you can go back to hating eachother.

• 3Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The dark side of the force feels stronger here. So much hate flowing around.

We interrupt this movie with an emergecy broadcast.
I love you all. *sends warm fuzzy feelings to everybody except Foler*
There, now that I've spread some love around, you can go back to hating eachother.
Foler Foler are you going to let this slide? I mean, S Slyminxy clearly needs some attention.

• 1Worf

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So much hate flowing around.
I just give back what I'm given. Been saying this for years; I take everyone both here, online, at work, in the supermarket, and in public social spaces the same way: I like you at first... that's my default way with people because I'm a happy, confident person who actually likes people.

You be a shit to me, you're going to hate me even worse after I give it back harder.
You have absolutely retarded ideas, I just very likely will call them out and get you to think about your retarded ideas.

maxresdefault.jpg

I AM VENGEANCE

Lmao, jk (I don't like that movie)... but seriously, don't start nothing won't be nothing. ...and what I start, that's because you're a terrible person with terrible ideas that needs to be called out.

That's my MO. The hate is all from others here. I don't hate people for being a terrible person with terrible ideas... I pity them.

Now granted, one could argue that that's what others are merely doing here with me... calling me out for my terrible ideas but the fact of the matter is: my actual ideas versus what others "think" are my ideas are often completely separate things. It's NPC stereotyping, frankly.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You should probably post more nudes to appease the masses, prove you're not getting fat.
Maybe I'll post a selfie tomorrow before work (take it before work, post it when I'm home) to show I'm not a whale.
See, I make good on my word; regardless of how much I'm opening myself up for ridicule (which I like anyway, so... checkmate atheists). Reality says hello... too bad I wasn't savvy enough to flash a card with the date on it, but you weirdos know how to extract data from pics anyway so you know its current.

20220311_140312.jpg

I'm definitely fatter and "aged".

20220311_140144.jpg

My arm... again, you can see the mass increase but I'm not a whale.

If anything, this will motivate me to not necessarily get on the treadmill per se, but at least stop impulse buying crap that just looks good that they have sitting out on the shelves in Wegman's.

Nothing is worse than a fat tranny, so yeah, it's time to start taking some pound shedding seriously.

• 1Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
AI sites like this were such a useful resource for my transition, honestly. The ones that were around back when I was going through severe Gender Dysphoria I'm sure have been 404'd for various reasons, but their function remains the same... to see how AI sees you; unbiased, mechanical, objective.

Because humans will and do use that bias for judgment on things. Trolls are obvious but even well meaning people are still influenced by their own internal bias and such... AI is pure grey; hence:

rrwerg.jpg

Reality is awesome.

• 1Seriously?
  • 1Faggotry

Izo

Tranny Chaser
See, I make good on my word; regardless of how much I'm opening myself up for ridicule (which I like anyway, so... checkmate atheists). Reality says hello... too bad I wasn't savvy enough to flash a card with the date on it, but you weirdos know how to extract data from pics anyway so you know its current.

View attachment 403005

I'm definitely fatter and "aged".

View attachment 403006

My arm... again, you can see the mass increase but I'm not a whale.

If anything, this will motivate me to not necessarily get on the treadmill per se, but at least stop impulse buying crap that just looks good that they have sitting out on the shelves in Wegman's.

Nothing is worse than a fat tranny, so yeah, it's time to start taking some pound shedding seriously.
3260FECF-7689-45D9-99D5-F3A2D72BFD80.png

Yeah, you need dieting / exercise to slim the cheeks et al., but otherwise pinkmirror thinks you're okay.

Cheers, V.

• 1Solidarity

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just give back what I'm given. Been saying this for years; I take everyone both here, online, at work, in the supermarket, and in public social spaces the same way: I like you at first... that's my default way with people because I'm a happy, confident person who actually likes people.

You be a shit to me, you're going to hate me even worse after I give it back harder.
You have absolutely retarded ideas, I just very likely will call them out and get you to think about your retarded ideas.

View attachment 402931
I AM VENGEANCE

Lmao, jk (I don't like that movie)... but seriously, don't start nothing won't be nothing. ...and what I start, that's because you're a terrible person with terrible ideas that needs to be called out.

That's my MO. The hate is all from others here. I don't hate people for being a terrible person with terrible ideas... I pity them.

Now granted, one could argue that that's what others are merely doing here with me... calling me out for my terrible ideas but the fact of the matter is: my actual ideas versus what others "think" are my ideas are often completely separate things. It's NPC stereotyping, frankly.

So, you're the embodiement of the "character naughtiness" from DST?

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Yeah, you need dieting / exercise to slim the cheeks
Totes. Not just the cheeks~

Cheers, V.
Ditto.

This is why I'm happy and have a big ego, gang. I'm a 43 year old talented tranny that looks like that in the sunlight, unfiltered. Which is NOT a beauty queen, by any standard LoL... and yet...

I'm beautiful. Always was; always will be, and always living in reality ^_^

• 1Faggotry
Status
Not open for further replies.