Vanessa's Tranny AMA Blog Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So, you're the embodiement of the "character naughtiness" from DST?
No? I have no idea what this means but if you want to provide links maybe I'll make connections with what this post contains and go from there?

Also, you said I was sometimes radical with my thoughts. I asked you to expound on WHAT precisely was radical about my views, and you never did. Friendly reminder about that... curious of what YOU think *I* believe, exactly (that would be described as radical).

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
No? I have no idea what this means but if you want to provide links maybe I'll make connections with what this post contains and go from there?
Naughtiness factor is a mechanic in Don't Starve Together that makes one of the bosses spawn. I.e. if you kill innocent stuff, he appears after you reach a certain treshold.

More on that at Naughtiness

You never actually played DST? Baffling, it's a nice game.

Also, you said I was sometimes radical with my thoughts. I asked you to expound on WHAT precisely was radical about my views, and you never did. Friendly reminder about that... curious of what YOU think *I* believe, exactly (that would be described as radical).

Yeah, sometimes. Most often than not, you appear to be just removing your brain2mouth filter and letting it all out, unfiltered, un-digested or thought throught. Just.. raging on the keyboard. For all I know, I could be wrong on this and you actually invest valuable disection time into your responses every single post.
However. Out of all that unfiltered drivel that somehow seems completely insane or against nature, there are some points which are radically different.

I on the other hand from you, don't write these things down so I can't quote you each and every bit.

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hmm I can't edit posts, anyhow, I also wanted to mention that you're somehow like me.

In regards to treating people as if they are either on indifferent or higher faction and then their actions prove themselves and you treat them how they treat you.
Someone gives you shit, you'll fling poo back. Someone else is respectful to you and you return the favour.

Some people however, don't really understand anything other than their own lingo. Trash basically that should be buried under the trash compactor.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Hmm I can't edit posts, anyhow, I also wanted to mention that you're somehow like me.

In regards to treating people as if they are either on indifferent or higher faction and then their actions prove themselves and you treat them how they treat you.
Someone gives you shit, you'll fling poo back. Someone else is respectful to you and you return the favour.

Some people however, don't really understand anything other than their own lingo. Trash basically that should be buried under the trash compactor.
Are you a tranny/chaser, S Slyminxy ?

Slyminxy

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are you a tranny/chaser, S Slyminxy ?

I'm not a tranny and I don't chase trannies.
Not that most of them would want it anyhow. Most of the trannies I know are pretty much alike Uncle Vanessa here. They claim to have GD and how they're actually women, but they've changed (besides their birth assigned gender) their sexual orientation as well. Or they haven't changed their sexual preferrence and still stay focused on being lesbian and only interested in women.
Can I imagine having a tranny for a spouse? If it was a mutually beneficial relationship not based on just sex, yes. Who knows, maybe it would be vastly benefical for me, but I don't think it would be. I'm a dick to everyone.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
You never actually played DST? Baffling, it's a nice game.
Nah; I'm a fan of console gaming if I'm going to game. You know, come to think of it... that's where/why/how I'm a bit different than your average FoHer here. It's about gaming. I think there's a difference between being a nerd like I am, and being a gamer like this community is. Many crossed wires, but they're not perfectly aligned, and that's okay. I appreciate the tolerance of this place for; everything under the sun (almost).

Most often than not, you appear to be just removing your brain2mouth filter and letting it all out, unfiltered, un-digested or thought throught. Just.. raging on the keyboard.
LoL, yeah, you're not wrong, I see what you mean... but I'm never angry. I think I can step back and look at what I type and I'd say I can be mean and cruel, but never angry/raging, c'mon now. That's a meme itself... the troll/bully raging on the keyboard when really most of the time I'm just sitting back and laughing at most of what I engage in.

For all I know, I could be wrong on this and you actually invest valuable disection time into your responses every single post.
Bit of both, like my identity. Right down the middle. I do actually care about what I'm putting out there in the world. I tread carefully in the more controversial threads on this forum but I also relish in the ability to say virtually anything within reason and be comfortable about it. This may be mean to say, but I wouldn't have a use for FoH if Facebook wasn't such a soft, pussified platform.

However. Out of all that unfiltered drivel that somehow seems completely insane or against nature, there are some points which are radically different.
You're saying there's some real gems I put out every now and then, it's just hard to bury through the walls of texts I put up? Gotcha

I on the other hand from you, don't write these things down so I can't quote you each and every bit.
When I quote people, to "destroy" them, I just have a good memory of where/when/why and use searches.

Right, but always starting on a positive point. Here's a new person I have *never* met... you are perfect as you are as a person... but people reveal so much about themselves in such a short time frame... online and in person. It either becomes a positive or a negative. If it's ultra negative, I'll likely comment on it, to try to get them to think about what the hell they're talking about.

I'm not a tranny and I don't chase trannies.
If God just granted you a choice of woman / man at the start

Most of the trannies I know are pretty much alike Uncle Vanessa here. They claim to have GD and how they're actually women
I've never said I'm a woman, because I'm not. But I had a bad case of GD yup!

A Transwoman isn't a woman. Can't say that enough. I love and appreciate real women too much to degrade them into a mere costume...

See... the distinction between a man and woman is biological. A transwoman and woman is still radically different, and for these woke transwomen to say "I'm a woman" isn't that just saying, "How I think of women is nothing more than mere cosmetic, outer applications which I can replicate as a man". No. Women are radically different than men and it's not just appearances. To think that is what is literally demeaning to women; and why I understand TERFs and would be on their side as a transwoman versus on the side of the trannies. There's just virtually nothing that the typical transgender person says that I agree with, and would be happy to go toe to toe with one of their most best and brightest on the subject. I've always secretly wanted an ultra-left tranny here on FoH that wasn't going to get banned in 2 days after reeeeeeeing out so I could debate. THAT would be a popcorn thread, folks. Bring them here. Find them. I welcome them and await them.

Any platform THEY are on, I would get banned immediately so there would be no debate. Mods wouldn't allow the free speech to happen. So they'd have to come here, and just follow a few easy rules. I don't see it happening, though.

on being lesbian and only interested in women.
They're just straight then~

Can I imagine having a tranny for a spouse? If it was a mutually beneficial relationship not based on just sex, yes. Who knows, maybe it would be vastly benefical for me, but I don't think it would be. I'm a dick to everyone.
I could see that too, if it wasn't a sinful relationship. You and I, unlike some of the ones here, aren't just instantly grossed out by trannies. Some men look good. Women look good. Some (rare) trannies look good. But a biological male with a biological male is a no-no. Boss's rules, not mine, and I obey. Happily. So, nope.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
The difference is we allow donators to temporarily fuck with others for shits and giggles. The twitter mob and their ilk generally want others permanently silenced, like you do with folder.
To silence others they merely do not like for the rustle (temporarily of course). Fucking with people is giving them goofy titles like oh, I dunno... SamDaMan's dungeon club.

Stop acting like I'm the only one here who knows this is a shitty feature. You have lost long term members over this.

Foler is cancer. You trying to equate me to the twitter mob for a genuinely cancerous, horrible person isn't going to work. The twitter mob wants someone permanently silenced after 1 tweet calling them out on something.

Here's the analogy and nuance: I'm the person saying that the person who has committed multiple felonies and is clearly not going to be "cured" should be behind bars for life. They are abject failures to society. That is Foler. No one else. What the bluehairs do is want to put people behind bars for life just because they asked the cops themselves if they like donuts. I.E. snowflake cops. What you guys allow is *anyone* to pay money to be the cop/judge/jury to throw *anyone* behind bars for a few days just because that person told them they're an idiot.

I want a civil society. You guys want more chaos. But go ahead and be the guys calling Alex Jones crazy and take it to take his complaints to his small InfoWars sandbox, k? (which I just did right before I hit [Post Reply] because Alex Jones is smart enough to not go to jail himself. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
...and I generally like how you guys Moderate relative to ALL the other nations of the world out there (to further the analogy of this being a microcosm of society) so I'm not just raging at the machine. I'm pointing out one flaw in the machine and calling out Tmac for being a gimpy wanna be cop just for getting angry at someone who did the digital equivalence of flipping him the bird. Stay good mods. Y'all are.

• 1Faggotry

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
And now, competing in the Mental Gymnastics division .... Vanessa

I've never said I'm a woman, because I'm not. But I had a bad case of GD yup!

A Transwoman isn't a woman. Can't say that enough. I love and appreciate real women too much to degrade them into a mere costume...

See... the distinction between a man and woman is biological. A transwoman and woman is still radically different, and for these woke transwomen to say "I'm a woman" isn't that just saying, "How I think of women is nothing more than mere cosmetic, outer applications which I can replicate as a man". No. Women are radically different than men and it's not just appearances. To think that is what is literally demeaning to women; and why I understand TERFs and would be on their side as a transwoman versus on the side of the trannies.

judges-trampolining-online.co_.uk__large.jpg

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
And now, competing in the Mental Gymnastics division .... Vanessa
Whaaaaa? Bruh, that's literally THE most honest, rational, and living in reality self-description that any transwoman could ever say about trannies.

The mental gymnastics is a tranny calling themselves a woman, which is what (it seems like, per experience) what 95% of trannies say.

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>

Said out loud and proud in 2018, and has rustled lotsa my other trannies and lefties, as is seen in the comments.

Again, this forum could use an ultra left tranny here to debate with me here... I have never gone out and advertised this place and never will... but it'd be great if one stumbled here and wanted to go at it.

...but they can't debate, as evidenced by Matt Walsh's appearance on Dr. Phil with those other two radical left-wing faux-trannies.

• 1WTF
  • 1Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Whaaaaa? Bruh, that's literally THE most honest, rational, and living in reality self-description that any transwoman could ever say about trannies.

The mental gymnastics is a tranny calling themselves a woman, which is what (it seems like, per experience) what 95% of trannies say.
I would have given you a higher score if you had included how you are totally straight.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
I would have given you a higher score if you had included how you are totally straight.
I am LoL. I'd only date women now. I have rejected and repented any sins I have experienced, and left the past in the past. Thank God (literally).

• 1Faggotry

Sevens

Log Wizard
...and now for a special "Hi all I'm mentally ill" update:

View attachment 403917
Once more crying about the negs, you're the only bitch on here who whines when I neg them.
It's simple, I see a post you made, you get a faggot reaction...cause you're a faggot.
Quit crying and take it like you did for your daddy.

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Once more crying about the negs, you're the only bitch on here who whines when I neg them.
No one is crying over negs. I'm making fun of you being mentally ill.

It's simple
Yes, it is. Here's an analogy to get you to understand this because you're not only mentally ill, but too stupid to understand what's happening here:

You are the retard freaking the fuck out in class when you spill your sippy cup. I'm the person who tells others "There's this retard in my class who freaks the fuck out when he spills his sippy cup and it's hilarious"... and then when you overhear this, YOU mistakenly think it's about the spilled juice in your sippy cup.

It's not. It's about you being a retard freaking out over spilling your sippy cup and finding humor in you being being a retard freaking out over spilling your sippy cup; but retard says:

"Someone's making fun of my spilled juice" because you're too stupid to 'get it', you stupid retard.

I'm not pointing out negs. I don't care about negs. I'm pointing out you being a mentally ill freakazoid because only mentally ill freakazoids do actions like that (like Hodj).

Quit crying and take it like you did for your daddy.
That's weird... a Godless atheist engaging in lies and slander.

• 1Faggotry

Sevens

Log Wizard
No one is crying over negs. I'm making fun of you being mentally ill.

Yes, it is. Here's an analogy to get you to understand this because you're not only mentally ill, but too stupid to understand what's happening here:

You are the retard freaking the fuck out in class when you spill your sippy cup. I'm the person who tells others "There's this retard in my class who freaks the fuck out when he spills his sippy cup and it's hilarious"... and then when you overhear this, YOU mistakenly think it's about the spilled juice in your sippy cup.

It's not. It's about you being a retard freaking out over spilling your sippy cup and finding humor in you being being a retard freaking out over spilling your sippy cup; but retard says:

"Someone's making fun of my spilled juice" because you're too stupid to 'get it', you stupid retard.

I'm not pointing out negs. I don't care about negs. I'm pointing out you being a mentally ill freakazoid because only mentally ill freakazoids do actions like that (like Hodj).

That's weird... a Godless atheist engaging in lies and slander.
This is about the 3rd time you have made a post about me negging you.
It's getting quite old actually. No other poster I know cries when they get a neg, hell I have gotten them and yet I have never made a post about it nor sent the person a PM asking why they did it. Stop crying over negs dude. And how do you figure it is a mental illness for me to neg you? I was gone from the forums for a couple of weeks and was scrolling to catch up on anything I missed...I see you make a post and I neg you. How is that a mental illness again?

• 1Like

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
This is about the 3rd time you have made a post about me negging you.
...and this is about the 3rd time the point of it has gone /woosh right over your tiny brained melon

No other poster I know cries when they get a neg
No one is crying here... you're just too unintelligent to put 2 and 2 together.

How is that a mental illness again?
How is unusual, repetitive behavior a mental illness?

LoL... this poor guy has gone gonzo !

Here, let me help you understand -->

• This is a person crying over negs:

ohoh.jpg

STOP

JUST STOP IT

OMG Fuck you Moglyzoke Moogleman Moglyzoke Moogleman !!! Stop negging me. Seriously. Don't neg me again, I'm serious.

-------------------------

• This is mental illness on display

mentallyill.jpg

• 1Faggotry

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
ukuk4u.jpg

Here's a nice little picture that makes it clear as glass what the difference is, retard.

Neg away! Please! Stop being a mentally ill retard though. It's annoying.

• 2Faggotry
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.