Vasectomy Inc

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There ya go. Getting ready for bed, so it is pretty bad.
tongue.png
Did you have your way with her after you forced her to have that picture taken?

tongue.png

tongue.png

Genjiro

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With the size of those things, Im surprised you dont have more kids. It would explain wanting to get him snipped though~

Trex since we all know you are lurking, those are what real tittaes look like.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
My input on Vasectomy, it's not a pretty one but i'm not in the majority, so take it with a grain of salt.
Operation was a nightmare, the injection they give you at first to keep your blood pressure at a normal level when they start cutting didn't work, so as soon as he did the first incision i thought i was going to shit myself and vomit everywhere. Surgeon inclined the table to put my head down a bit and it helped, still not a good feeling at all.

Recovery went great, i was a little sore for a week but nothing too too bad, the real problems started happening 2 years down the road.
While running i started feeling pain in the balls and the lower abdomen, it became so bad i had to walk back home and take breaks while doing so. The pain went away with rest, but i kept a feeling i would compare to having constant blue balls for a while. Made an appointment with an urologist, and upon exam he told me basically that yeah, it happens sometimes after a vasectomy and there's not much you can do about it. Basically sperm is still generated but it's supposed to 'leak' and be absorbed by the body, but sometimes this doesn't happen fast enough and you end up with little granulomas of sperm that cause pain and discomfort and a feeling of 'fullness'.

To this day this happens about 3 or 4 times a year and last for days to weeks when it does. I'm kind of used to it by now so the 'oh shit wtf is going on' factor is gone and i know how to minimize the pain to the best of my ability, it's still pretty fucking uncomfortable.
In hindsight i wish i didn't do it, but reversing it is major surgery and can also lead to chronic pain, so fuck that noise i guess.

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Won't help me, vas is sealed. I feel like i need the relief but jerking off or sex do not help, same feeling of fulness and dull ache.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Actually Bragon, what you describe sounds similar to what I was dealing with just after my surgery. Hopefully your discomfort will subside like mine.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
How old were you guys when you had this done and how many kids? I'm 28, husband is 30 and we have 3 kids. We're done at this point but he doesn't want to. How do I convince him, or even get him to talk about it?
You can't. You need to go get fixed.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
I'm thinking of doing it as soon as the wife and I are sure we want no more. She says she does but doesnt. I say I dont. lol. So as soon as shes forsure in the doesnt column I'm good with it. I'll deal with the pain.

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
2 things!

1) For the procedure - ASK for music to be played, even at a light volume. The absolute worst part for me was being in a perfectly silent room for 30 minutes hearing "CLICK, SNIP, CLICK, CLICK......... CLICK, SNIP". I felt pain at the very start, so they gave me a second shot, then I felt nothing but sick to my stomach. BUT THE SOUND. MY GOD.

2) Take IBUPROFEN. My left teste was fine, but my right one swelled up. All I was taking was the pain killer. They gave me three days worth. At 3 days they gave me 3 more days as I was still way swollen up. When I called back at 6 days they had me come in ad the doctor squeezed my right teste and dropped me to the floor. Then he gave me 3 more days and told me to take some Ibuprofen. I went hom and took some. Took some more before bed. Woke up the next day with 0 swelling and no pain. Wish I had just taken that from the start.

Other than that advice, the whole thing EASY PEESEY, and I'm a giant wuss who has never even a broken a bone.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
OMG A GIRL POSTED A CLOTHED PICTURE OF HER TITS ON THE INTERNETS!!! SHE IS OUR NEW MESSIAH LETS ALL WORSHIP HER!! HNNNNNNGGG I NEED A TOWEL