Vasectomy Inc

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I was going to post a serious reply but then I saw delicious boobies and that was all I had.

HOW MANY XBOXES DO YOU NEED?

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Point one I've read lots of anecdotal evidence of Sean. Depends of course on what type of sexual partners you have if they even need to know I guess.

Point two I had not heard before and sounds like nonsense to me.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
The female body responding well to fertile semen being ejaculated inside her isn't nonsense. The possibly questionable nature of the theory revolves around the severity of the issue of her mind/body thinking she's receiving it, and then her body not actually receiving it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well, people usually do not get vasectomy when they are still dating and trying to score a hot babe and maybe future wife. The ones which do it already have kids, probably married and dont want any more "accidents".

And if you are divorced with a vasectomy, you are probably, but not always, past the "prime" age of children anyway and will be dating females that are past their prime as well. Not to say that there isnt any psychological shit happening like you described, but I think you are making this out to be a bigger problem than it is. The bigger problem would be to have an unexpected kid when you are not even remotely wanting one, say at the age of 45.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Screenshotted>
My post was directed at the seemingly real possibility that it would cause attraction issues with your wife.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Well obviously Im not dropping loads into my wife because we dont want any more kids. and shes the one pushing for the vasectomy, not I.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno why and can't explain, but a sterile guy (if I'm aware) is... unattractive. :/
NOW you're being an attention whore. Go back to talking about games and random crap. No one is going to take your opinions on sexuality seriously here.

moontayle

Golden Squire
One week away.

I'm totally going to post pics.
Hah! Had mine done Tuesday. You know that feeling like an hour after you get kicked in the nuts really hard? Yeah, I've had that for the past few days. Mostly subsided by now but it's still a little uncomfortable. Procedure was literally five minutes from the time the doc entered the room to when he left. I spent more time waiting to pay for it. Now 3 months before no more babies!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Hah! Had mine done Tuesday. You know that feeling like an hour after you get kicked in the nuts really hard? Yeah, I've had that for the past few days. Mostly subsided by now but it's still a little uncomfortable. Procedure was literally five minutes from the time the doc entered the room to when he left. I spent more time waiting to pay for it. Now 3 months before no more babies!
Well, keep us updated. I'm semi interested in doing it just for the fact that it would get my wife off of hormones and IUD's, but these are myballswe're talking about here. Also, I would have been out of work for a considerable amount of time since I throw boxes for a living, and my jew work didn't give me enough sick days to cover that time. Next year, however, I'll be able to take a month off with pay to get this shit done and make sure I don't rip anything open before I gotta go back to work.

Still iffy on it, but now it's at least an option.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Well, keep us updated. I'm semi interested in doing it just for the fact that it would get my wife off of hormones and IUD's, but these are myballswe're talking about here. Also, I would have been out of work for a considerable amount of time since I throw boxes for a living, and my jew work didn't give me enough sick days to cover that time. Next year, however, I'll be able to take a month off with pay to get this shit done and make sure I don't rip anything open before I gotta go back to work.

Still iffy on it, but now it's at least an option.
My post-op instructions were for no heavy lifting for 48 hours and to wear an athletic supporter for a week. The latter is extremely important since you're healing on the inside and don't need that shit bouncing around. Stitches in my balls will fall off in about 10 days or so. Can always talk to your doctor about how long your brand of work will require off before firing up again.

The sucky part is no sex until next week. My wife and I have a healthy sexual relationship and 2-3 times a week is normal. Oh well.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Got my ice pack on my balls. Procedure was quick and painless. The doc even uses a jet injector instead of a needle to freeze the area. Some star trek type shit here.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Today it just feels like someone's got a constant tight grip on my balls, ready to squeeze their precious ball juices.

Fuckin' Obama

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Everytime I think about getting this done I come and read this thread and magically that thought flys away at mach speeds.

moontayle

Golden Squire
Actually, it's not all that bad. Week and a half since mine and the only thing left is for the stitches to fall out. Waited the week for sex and really, so far so good. Once the stitches are gone the only thing left is to wait until July to drop my 10 samples into the container that they gave me so I can get the go ahead with a zero sperm count.

Yes, for about a week it feels like the aftermath of a really hard kick to the nuts. You and your jockstrap will become the best of buddies. After that, smooth sailing.