Vikings

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Its pretty obvious he cant get it up. Also where have I seen the JARLS wife before?
Someone else mentioned a few shows, but Nip/Tuck was where I knew her from.
This really feels like it should be an HBO/Starz show, so it seems weird whenever they don't cuss and show tits whenever possible.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
kickass episode. if i had a very minor nitpick its that they didnt make the vikings much bigger than the saxons.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
lol. i guess, at least they didnt call them walkers!
tongue.png

tongue.png

tongue.png

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Is it bad that I hate almost all the characters in this show? even ragnar and his stupid grin are getting to me. Actually I like the wife(s), that is all.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
yeah its a bad thing to hate on this show, the cool as hell viking died this week and you should feel bad. the vikings do things their way. their brutishness is why people fear them. if you hate everyone this early, maybe this isnt your cup of tea?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Very dissapointed in the handling of rape. So far they're pretty much just pillaging. We finally got a good rape going and nosey buttinski had to but her nose in and ruin it

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
it makes sense that only the chick would have a problem with the rape, if Ragnar was there he would probably approve and not even give it a second thought. he backed her story up because its well his wife and who was gonna wipe their kids noses when hes out doing viking shit? thats why you leave the bitches at home, even the ones who have 23 blackbelts.
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
yeah they were really stretching for a reason to have the dude get killed. should have just had him killed in battle and let the jarl accuse him of cold blooded murder anyway.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Super Feminist Wife was retarded. Dude should have choked her unconscious and raped her on top of the Saxon bitch. Huge disappointment.

Am I just wildly misinformed on how rapey the viking raiders really were? When they kept saying he was raping the Saxon chick as part of the defense I kept expecting them to get shouted down. "Who cares? It's what we do, you shouldn't have got in the way of his cock"

Other than that my only real complaint is they have a bad case of Big Battle Extra Syndrome on this show. Where the people fighting in big battles are half assing it. Watch the very end of the rout on the beach, Saxon guy goes down when a viking waves a sword vaguely threateningly towards his back. Saw some of this action last week as well. These battles aren't big enough that it should be noticeable. There's a notorious clip of some of this from Braveheart, couldn't find a good version with minimal effort though so I gave up.

Asherah

Silver Knight of the Realm
Am I just wildly misinformed on how rapey the viking raiders really were?
They were probably no more inclined to rape than anyone else at the time. However, until fairly recently, most cultures were fine with people robbing/killing/raping as long they they didn't do it in a friendly country or limited themselves to slaves. Looting and rape were important parts of most wars at the time.

Campbell1oo4

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think Ragnar's wife just used the rape as an excuse to start shit with Knut (sp?) because she wants Ragnar to be top dog and knew that Knut was the Jarl's agent on the trip.

But sure, she could have just been a nosy bitch.

Cant wait for Ragnar to start lording over some Saxon peasants.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Pretty decent show tonight, though I felt no remorse for Rolo being tortured. They did to good of a job wanting you to not like the guy over the first 4 episodes.

Oldbased

> Than U
So I hadn't watched this at all but my parents are going out of town for 2 weeks and I got to go over and feed/take care of the pets every day and I know he has it on DVR.
Worth watching while I stroke their pussy for a hour each night?