Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2

Blueweed

Golden Baronet of the Realm
What's the best way to farm the purple servo skulls...pick easiest mission and run solo? The AI marines seem better than human controlled many times lol
coop inferno(1st mission) is the best. people like to farm the second mission to run through and cheese the first part but lots of wipes at the boss.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
coop inferno(1st mission) is the best. people like to farm the second mission to run through and cheese the first part but lots of wipes at the boss.

The adds factor on that boss and lead to some really ugly stars aligning on max diff

Would be faceroll otherwise once u learn the dance

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
That's what I ended up doing, got my purples. Now for the golds...ruthless inferno here I come. As a heavy, I tend to run out of ammo in the first part of that mission, even with the extra ammo perks. I guess I just need to let team take out the small packs and really be stingy til you get to the base part where from there on it's pretty much unlimited ammo.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
That's what I ended up doing, got my purples. Now for the golds...ruthless inferno here I come. As a heavy, I tend to run out of ammo in the first part of that mission, even with the extra ammo perks. I guess I just need to let team take out the small packs and really be stingy til you get to the base part where from there on it's pretty much unlimited ammo.
use your pistol more

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
Think I may need to change to bolt pistol, because I burn through the plasma ammo as well as the melta. Then I'm just stomping lol. And that doesn't work so good vs the fucking zoanthropes