Warhammer 40k Space Marine 2

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I dunno, the lore descriptions vs the in game 'image' of being walking tanks always has this discrepancy. They are always portrayed as having superhuman speed/agility/reflexes which is a big reason they are so terrifying, because everyone's got tanks but only the Imperium has ones the size of a (tall) human that can dodge duck dive and dodge.
It’s some of the most inconsistent lore written. I just ignore the stuff I think is dumb.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Camping the respawns in pvp works great. It gives you a bunch of freebies till it swaps the respawn point. Best class for it is heavy. You pull it off 3 times it swings the game np.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The giga lore nerd Luetin has spoken.

Not a great video, tbh. Takes him over an hour to say the game is 8/10. Though it did make me go looking for information about the latest update to canon Lore, something called The Gathering Storm. I found that to be interesting, but again I ended up thinking that WH40k really does need to evolve past this "Imperial decline" stage.

I dunno, the lore descriptions vs the in game 'image' of being walking tanks always has this discrepancy. They are always portrayed as having superhuman speed/agility/reflexes which is a big reason they are so terrifying, because everyone's got tanks but only the Imperium has ones the size of a (tall) human that can dodge duck dive and dodge.
I brought this up on reddit, and the various responses were in line with "You're stronger than a Guardsman!" or "Its just that the enemies are so strong!". Then you have the table top players who come in and say "The SM's in the game are too strong! 20 guants would wipe the floor with 3 SM's, even Primaris versions".

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Not a great video, tbh. Takes him over an hour to say the game is 8/10. Though it did make me go looking for information about the latest update to canon Lore, something called The Gathering Storm. I found that to be interesting, but again I ended up thinking that WH40k really does need to evolve past this "Imperial decline" stage.

I brought this up on reddit, and the various responses were in line with "You're stronger than a Guardsman!" or "Its just that the enemies are so strong!". Then you have the table top players who come in and say "The SM's in the game are too strong! 20 guants would wipe the floor with 3 SM's, even Primaris versions".
There's always been a big difference between gameplay and movie marines though. Hilariously not the case in Inquisitor, where literally the only saving grace was the one SM model came with no helmet by default so you could occasionally dome marines

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole

Then there's the novels where a company captain can survive trials that might even push the capabilities of a primarch.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Taking a short break from pvp to post this

image-371.png

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Not much talk about it. But I am happy to be wrong about the fears they would woke it up given some of their staff. Ya, I think that it shines through a little arguably since both your squaddies are different POC kinda (asian or wtf the one is supposed to be). Hell the captain is a ginger. Female guard is cannon though ideally slim here and there and not line troops.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Enjoying this game. I'm playing Tactical for now, but I'll probably level Bulwark and Heavy as well. Maybe the grapple guy too.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
A screenshot of that comment was posted twice in the Space Marine subreddit, and both were deleted by the mods after a day, lol. The amount of hate directed toward Asmon was amazing, and even more amazing there were a sizable amount comments that defended the use of DEI.

• 1Like

Blueweed

Golden Baronet of the Realm
taking a break from coop and doing pvp the whole week. sniper with smg at lvl8 just slaps. invis behind enemy lines in capture and control is very exciting

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
What's the best way to farm the purple servo skulls...pick easiest mission and run solo? The AI marines seem better than human controlled many times lol

Sylas

<Gold Donor>
somehow got stuck in solo mode doing operations the other day, idk what I did wrong but kept getting me + 2 bots.

was trying to level up bulwark and the bots would not fucking shoot the goddamn neurothropes so I had to very fucking slowly solo them. It was nearly impossible and fucking annoying so i just quit playing for 2 days

• 1Like

Bloodrocuted

Trakanon Raider
For me, changing to campaign mode and back again gets me out of the bots only loop every time. If I do this, I get matched with another player immediately. If I don't I will never get matched. If you queue up and it takes more than 10 or so secs, I just swap back and forth and I'm gtg.