Warhammer 40k

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Someone at GW either hates Hedonites of Slaanesh (Age of Sigmar) or doesn't understand how their own games work; giving your opponent a guaranteed 12" charge is an insane downside to attach to your army trait.
First time.meme

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
1000004810.jpg

• 3Worf
  • 3Like
Reactions: 5 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
So we don't have front plates in ok. Lot of folk do decorative plates. Thinking of getting one made, but not sure what but was leaning something warhammer related.

Double imperial eagle I don't think might go over that well without enough other clear gaming shit to not just look like nazi eagle.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
First time.meme
A month later and actually having the full rules and points, I recant. Slaanesh is nutty at these points

Aside from that, Imperial Agents officially revealed as a full army, getting to bring limited selections of Grey Knights and Sisters of Battle units. Deathwatch has been rolled into Imperial Agents, but can still be brought as allies in Space Marines.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
A month later and actually having the full rules and points, I recant. Slaanesh is nutty at these points

Aside from that, Imperial Agents officially revealed as a full army, getting to bring limited selections of Grey Knights and Sisters of Battle units. Deathwatch has been rolled into Imperial Agents, but can still be brought as allies in Space Marines.

On one hand, I really love this concept. On the other hand, every time GW has done this it's been dropped quickly and the armies are no longer playable. I'm cynical enough that just looking at the battle boxes they previewed with stuff like random kill team kits in it, and the quality of Coteaz' sculpt, I'm just not feeling this one. It seems like an afterthought to rescue old model sales that will be dropped next edition when new hotness rotates.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
On one hand, I really love this concept. On the other hand, every time GW has done this it's been dropped quickly and the armies are no longer playable. I'm cynical enough that just looking at the battle boxes they previewed with stuff like random kill team kits in it, and the quality of Coteaz' sculpt, I'm just not feeling this one. It seems like an afterthought to rescue old model sales that will be dropped next edition when new hotness rotates.
I have no idea why coteaz is so plain when inquisitors are basically "over designed IS our design"

Palum

what Suineg set it to
OTOH, AoS4.0 looks pretty decent. It's too bad there's nothing that stands out as an army to me that makes me want to paint anything right now. I do really appreciate AoS from the standpoint of its not 'Oops all Marines', but a lot of the armies haven't gotten any love in a long time now. Stuff like Fireslayers are 'kinda neat' but so one dimensional I could never see myself playing them. Still waiting for 'basic' dwarves and dark elves I guess.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Imperial Agents is boring.

I guess Emperor's Children is next year then? They were taken out of Chaos Marines and added back as an online suppliment so it's guaranteed right?

Don't care that I have Ultramarines, I'm buying a unit of Noise Marines lol.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Imperial Agents is boring.

I guess Emperor's Children is next year then? They were taken out of Chaos Marines and added back as an online suppliment so it's guaranteed right?

Don't care that I have Ultramarines, I'm buying a unit of Noise Marines lol.

I actually like Imperial Agents conceptually. It's just a recycled model codex is the problem. Not even 'real' inquisitorial stormtroopers and stuff like that.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I actually like Imperial Agents conceptually. It's just a recycled model codex is the problem. Not even 'real' inquisitorial stormtroopers and stuff like that.
Yeah I like the idea, it's just going to take a slot when they'll do Sisters and Grey Knights separately anyway.

I don't think they should be doing a codex without extensive rules and model revamps.

I get they want to sell the same book to everyone every few years, but they have too many armies for that now imo if we are getting sub factions and faction combinations.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Yeah I like the idea, it's just going to take a slot when they'll do Sisters and Grey Knights separately anyway.

I don't think they should be doing a codex without extensive rules and model revamps.

I get they want to sell the same book to everyone every few years, but they have too many armies for that now imo if we are getting sub factions and faction combinations.

I assume it's a gap filler because they fucked up production schedules or something, also why they've been so quiet about 40k.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Oh shit Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers back in action

Both Might and Magic series of games are some of my all time favorites. Heroes of Might and Magic was a really good software game up until something like Heroes of M&M 3. Four and past it are still fun to an extent, but they ruined the formula in those (imo). The Tabletop, if done right - probably an excellent game.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
No wonder they didn't have a preview show for agents, this thing's a wet fart. Couldn't even put an Orbital Bombardment in the Imperial Navy detachment.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Sludig

Buzzfeed Editor
Siege Studios?
dunno off ebay. has some really killer BT infantry army but also a lot of kinda trash, so looks like one of the semi full time sellers just had it come across their table.

Need to post my local stuff and a few other things i ordered to just be shelf pieces to admire. For those that forgot I'm no where near a place to play nor time, kinda hate ge these days. So just want a few things i can admire
and recall the good days kinda deal

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
dunno off ebay. has some really killer BT infantry army but also a lot of kinda trash, so looks like one of the semi full time sellers just had it come across their table.

Need to post my local stuff and a few other things i ordered to just be shelf pieces to admire. For those that forgot I'm no where near a place to play nor time, kinda hate ge these days. So just want a few things i can admire
and recall the good days kinda deal
I mean why not just hang on to them, and you never know you might have time in the future. I kind of regret getting rid of my necron Army. A couple of buddies that play gave me BS about it and they both still have all of their stuff, and I'm the only one who ever sold everything out. Probably cost me twice as much now to buy the damn set that I had.

If you're not hurting for cash just keep it, kind of like firearms. You'll eventually use it.

Keep it all. Probably won't regret it.