Weather

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Lol I got one this morning from compadre up north.
imagine telling all your friends and family that have never left nyc that you live near nashville for the past 3 years

and all they see is this
2017b91613efc1d708edd860c7350c7f.png

actually yea, you lived there, you know, no one knows no difference between asheville or nashville

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mahes

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They are now forecasting it to reach windspeeds at 145 mph, but dropping in intensity to 120 before making landfall. This just gets better and better for Florida.

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
They are now forecasting it to reach windspeeds at 145 mph, but dropping in intensity to 120 before making landfall. This just gets better and better for Florida.
Welcome to the price we pay to live in paradise. I won't trade it.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looks like it's developing a double eye which is actually good because it should impede organization.
This would matter if the eyewall replacement cycle started right before it was about to make landfall, undergoing one this early might turn out to be nothing or it might end up going full Irma (not the best example since Irma had so much more room to work with)

Locnar

<Bronze Donator>
I used to think they were exciting but now all i have is dread over downed trees, busted fences and no power for who knows how long. Praying it goes more south.

• 1Like

Juvarisx

Florida
As of now they have it going right through Siesta Key which is about as bad as it gets for me with surge. Leaving Tuesday to go to Homestead, fucking dealing with this after being the landfall of Ian. NOT doing that again.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Foler Foler youre welcome to stay with me at the Kentucky Kremlin if you need to ride out Hurricane Milton

Sanrith Descartes

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
We are barely in the cone of death to the north. This time we will get the weak side of the storm for once. This is the 4th storm affecting the Gulf the last year and a half. WTF with the east cost? Time for Dade/Browd to take a turn in the apple barrel.