Weight Loss Thread

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
I just go to the gym and eat salmon. Why put a whole mess load of shit in your body that could fuck it up when the whole point of exercise is supposed to be health?
The whole point of working out is to have biceps and look like you are about to rip out of your shirt. No one cares about health.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I guess it is a case-by-case basis but personally I find overbuilt to be a very unflattering look. I think most women would echo that they'd prefer a more athletic build than to a body builder build.

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Bro.
rrr_img_114791.jpg

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hahaha, yea seriously wtf? 40 reps in one set?
Well yea, 40lb dumbbells are the biggest I have at home, and I've spent the last 10 months or so slowly increasing my number from 10 up to where I am currently. I bought one of the bowflex adjustable dumbbells, but they're kinda a pain in the ass to use and so they aren't kept in my bedroom, and so they don't get used as much.

And sure, 200-250 repetitions of an exercise during a workout is not "ideal" but going to failure more important to me than increasing the weight used.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Or maybe he just meant he does reps with 2 40lb dumbells (one in each hand) for a total of 80lbs!
This.

How else would you do a dumbbell overhead press?

So yea... 40x2 (weight) x (repetitions) 40 x 5 (sets) is where I was 2 weeks ago and my arms were pretty much toast afterward...

Now I'm closer to being able to do 250 or so and I'm pretty much fully recovered 48 hours later.

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
Well then at least we can all rest easy knowing you won't hurt yourself with weights. If the shit you're on requires PCT you are risking your health for absolutely no gain.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
This.

How else would you do a dumbbell overhead press?

So yea... 40x2 (weight) x (repetitions) 40 x 5 (sets) is where I was 2 weeks ago and my arms were pretty much toast afterward...

Now I'm closer to being able to do 250 or so and I'm pretty much fully recovered 48 hours later.
so you took steroids and instead of going to a proper gym and lifting heavy weights you stayed in your bedroom and just did what is basically a cardio workout? OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Haha, my overhead presses with dumbells are 3 sets, 10 reps with 70's, 8 reps with 75's, 5-6 reps with 80's. I was like wtf this guy is full of shit doing 50 reps with 80's.

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
rrr_img_114807.jpg

So yea... have I become a ripped greek god in 2 weeks?

Nope.

Was I expecting to? Nope

Did I make solid strength and size gains in my chest, shoulders, and arms while on a bulking diet?

Yes

I'll continue doing this for another week before I start my PCT, and then in the springtime I'll do 1 andro with epi-andro to try to get as lean as I can...

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Antarius;1283006 said:
Did I make solid strength and size gains in my chest, shoulders, and arms while on a bulking diet?
/QUOTE]

Why the fuck are you bulking?

Christ, diet properly for 12 weeks, workout properly and forget all the supplements and steroids and you'd look infinitely better.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Uhh, looks like you been bulking for a while now bro. Particularly around the belly

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
that a pee stain?
lol, I had just hopped out of the shower and was still a little wet. (drop of water on my face, wet arm hair, "pee" stain)

As for why I'm bulking... it's because the prohormones that I'm taking are generally regarded as some of the best for building muscle mass/bulking.

I'm not attempting to look good for one particular event or anything, but to just push my body harder, in general, to see what I'm capable of. First I wanted to try a couple "bulking" or "wet" prohormones (4AD and M1T work in combination for good results) to see the effects, The amount of mass I gained was noticable, my arms are currently stretching out all of my shirts. Next cycle I'll use 2 different "dry" compounds (1AD and DHT which are also a good combination) to see how lean I can get while keeping as much muscle mass as possible.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'm not attempting to look good for one particular event or anything, but to just push my body harder, in general, to see what I'm capable of.
Doing endless reps with 40 pounds isn't pushing your body harder. Go to a proper gym and lift heavy.