Weight Loss Thread

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, minus my whole bringing common sense into the equation.

Eat less than you use, and lose weight. None of the fad-diet bullshit matters. You might want to actually read anything I've posted before coming to the Lumie=Rezz comparison. But either way is fine.

ubiquitrips

Golden Knight of the Realm

Warmuth

Molten Core Raider
In other body fat % tracking news, I was watching a Q&A video with Mike Matthews. He seems to rely on a single skinfold measurement to get 'in the range'. Tried it out last night, similar result to multiple point /scale and quick. I don't know much about him in general but the video was interesting.

Suprailiac Skinfold and this chart.

http://www.accumeasurefitness.com/up...75276_orig.jpg

Live Q drinking, and more... - YouTube
That guy has become such a shill. A couple years ago I liked his info because he was always moderate and made good sense. Now he's just another supplement salesman. Cant blame the guy for trying to make some money but its hard to listen to/read anymore. He does have a good angle on the whole BF% thing that I agree with, i.e. it doesnt matter. A scale and a mirror does the job.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
That guy has become such a shill. A couple years ago I liked his info because he was always moderate and made good sense. Now he's just another supplement salesman. Cant blame the guy for trying to make some money but its hard to listen to/read anymore. He does have a good angle on the whole BF% thing that I agree with, i.e. it doesnt matter. A scale and a mirror does the job.
Yeah, watched like 35% of the linked video and went "cool, guy's a salesman." and ended it at that. He has some solid ideas, but he's packing them in a very "BUY THIS" wrapper. Which for me, personally, is a no sale.

Sloshed

Lord Nagafen Raider
Week 4 into eating healthy and I'm already sick to death of eating chicken. I need some new recipes.

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Week 4 into eating healthy and I'm already sick to death of eating chicken. I need some new recipes.
Chicken with hot sauce.
Chicken with salsa.
Chicken with bbq sauce.
Chicken with wing sauce.
Chicken with lemon pepper.

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE BORED WITH CHICKEN?!

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
Chicken with hot sauce.
Chicken with salsa.
Chicken with bbq sauce.
Chicken with wing sauce.
Chicken with lemon pepper.

HOW COULD YOU POSSIBLY BE BORED WITH CHICKEN?!
queso isnt all that bad
shake and bake is p cheap cals

i like to get thiner breasts and smash em(tenderize) real good so theyre thin too. That helps me a lot if youre sick of chicken but still have to eat. Rather than cutting into a huge plump chicken breast and forcing that shit down

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Not sure why you guys don't eat pork, beef, duck, lamb, etc, If it's a price thing I can see not eating the beef and lamb but pork is usually around the same price as chicken.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
From my experience prepped chicken generally does better than prepped beef or pork. I feel like you can do more with chicken than most other meats. Not to mention it is very lean and very high in protein.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Chicken is the obvious choice for most people because it's both cheap and versatile. But pork is just as cheap and just as versatile and you can choose between leaner cuts like loin or fattier cuts like shoulder. It's just a nice change to eat something else once in a while. Beef is also super versatile but it's more expensive so it's understandable why that wouldn't be a normal choice.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
We make Shake N Bake pork chops at least once every two weeks in my house -- probably more like once every 10 days. That shit is good, its cheap, its quick and its relatively healthy. Steam up some broccoli as a side. Slow roasted pork loins are also really cheap. Just toss it in the slow cooker with a bunch of chilis and spices and serve on tortillas.

BruuceWarduck_sl

shitlord
I eat everything and give no fucks about it besides total cals and my protein macro. I like shake and bake chicken tenderized p thin and a little franks on top. If you pretend real hard its bdubs

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Joe Wicks #Leanin15 (@thebodycoach) . Instagram photos and videos

Either sign up to his plan and get 3 different recipe packs, each pack is full of recipes for each 4 week period of the 12 week plan.

Or get his bookLean in 15: 15 minute meals and workouts to keep you lean and healthy: Amazon.co.uk: Joe Wicks: 9781509800667: Books

My standard meal is turkey mince, all you need is some cajun spice and some curry paste and you have yourself a meal.