Weight Loss Thread

TheNozz

Karazhan Raider
Can anyone recommend a good electrolyte powder supplement? Preferably one that’s keto friendly?

Lasch

Trakanon Raider
I second LMNT - and that they are cheaper to order in bulk directly than from amazon.

Alternative I use are the propel zero sugar that I'll occasionally pick up at walmart.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

fred sanford

<Gold Donor>
Can anyone recommend a good electrolyte powder supplement? Preferably one that’s keto friendly?
Pink Himalayan salt, just get a small grinder and put two small turns of it in your water.

1728912487731.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I'm pushing 175 now, down from 205 a year ago. Combined with the swimming I've been doing, I have apparently crossed into 8+ territory for my age group. At least for me, I'm getting a wild amount of positive feedback from random women. Flirty waitresses, handsy nurses, unsolicited smiles and complements at the grocery store, etc. It's like stepping into the twilight zone after having been completely invisible to anyone but my wife for most of the last 15 years. (And attention from the wife has jumped up several notches, too.)

Still happily married with no desire for extracurriculars, but the validation feels nice on the ego.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users