What tickles your pickle

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Wrong, you need to bang one and come join us in the marriage thread. We need something to spice it up.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
My dad. Parents got a new mower and I make note that it's got a lot more horsepower than the old one, you can mow much faster now. "Nope, it means I can't wait longer and go longer in between mowing".

Nice. Gotta love the retired. Don't give a fuck to a T.

• 1Jew

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
When there is so much work to be done that stress just fucks right off and I can relax and cackle like a madman whenever more shit gets put onto the pile. As a bonus annoying people are too busy to be annoying.

I'm attempting to take the rest of the week off because "my goldfish is sick"

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 2 users

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
The system we use for removal of employees from payroll, whether they've been fired or voluntarily left, has the same confirmation message:

"X HAS BEEN TERMINATED"

I chuckle every time.

• 1Jew
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Took a shit in the bathroom adjoining the break room. I could fully hear the conversations of the rival department, which means they could clearly hear the orchestra I created.

• 4Like
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 4 users

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My dad. Parents got a new mower and I make note that it's got a lot more horsepower than the old one, you can mow much faster now. "Nope, it means I can't wait longer and go longer in between mowing".

Nice. Gotta love the retired. Don't give a fuck to a T.

Went to a football game with my dad. 10th row 40 yard line, awesome seats.

No wait, there's too many fucking steps to climb to get out of there.

• 1Jew
  • 1Bullshit

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
i've had a fitbit for a few months. In that time I've met the daily steps goal 3 times. It's ridiculous how they count steps, so I don't even pay attention to it, but it buzzes when you meet the goal. Saturday night was the last time and it happened while I was railing my wife. Right as I'm about to bust, the watch starts buzzing and I go, "Oh, I met my step goal". We both started laughing and I nearly lost my boner. She thought that was my finishing line. When we can be noisy, I'll generally shout something when I bust, like PREPARE TO RECEIVE MY SEED! or HERE CUM DA JUDGE (my 2 favorites).

BTW, anyone got any good ideas for finishing lines?

• 1Jew

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
We keep selling homes on Ballsville St.

I want to buy one and become Mayor of Ballsville.

Ballsville.

• 1Jew

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
got an extra $380 bucks off a sectional i'd already purchased by calling and having them adjust for black friday coupon.

• 1Jew
Getting called into work on a Saturday because of an emergency only to find that the cleaning crew also works Saturdays. Have the first opportunity to bang the hot young cleaning gal on my desk. Greatest day of my life.

• 1Jew
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Getting called into work on a Saturday because of an emergency only to find that the cleaning crew also works Saturdays. Have the first opportunity to bang the hot young cleaning gal on my desk. Greatest day of my life.

HD Video or it didn't happen.

• 1Jew
  • 1Rustled

Brikker

Trump's Staff

maxresdefault.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Jew
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Instead of going to lunch, I do one more thing. Come back and the thing has already turned profit.

• 1Jew

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider

1GTss.gif

• 1Jew
Exhibit A: The cleaning girl. Sorry, no videos or pictures of the event were made. Honestly, my mental facilities left me about the time the door locked. She's 21, I'm 42. I felt really dirty...but in a good way.

XBwzuQi.jpg

• 1Jew

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Waiting for Royal to Identify her.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Jew
Reactions: 5 users