What tickles your pickle

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
There's a fire near my house and an evacuation notice. I'll bet you I've responded to somewhere between 10 and 15 fires in the same area before. She knows this.

Screenshot_20240725-161838.png

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
It was 102 degrees yesterday. On the way home, I saw two very, very, very, very fat guys in their early twenties riding scooters. The stand up kind you push with your foot, not electric/gas.

They were very white, gleeful and extremely jiggly. It looked like it was the first time they were ever outside without shirts on, and they had some impressive cone tits.

It was a revolting, joyous moment for me that I'm still recovering from. What a waste of perfect tits.

Bill Cosby GIF

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Siliconemelons

It was 102 degrees yesterday. On the way home, I saw two very, very, very, very fat guys in their early twenties riding scooters. The stand up kind you push with your foot, not electric/gas.

They were very white, gleeful and extremely jiggly. It looked like it was the first time they were ever outside without shirts on, and they had some impressive cone tits.

It was a revolting, joyous moment for me that I'm still recovering from. What a waste of perfect tits.

Bill Cosby GIF

I was/am a big kid/guy, I had friends that were also- duh we hung out together bc highschool

anywho

None of us fat kids had /Boobs/ that were shaped / looked like FEMALE boobs - but now days, there are fat kids whos man-boobs look like female boobs, I am WTF-BBQ? on this... is it the microplastic estrogen water or something? Or just kinda random on the genetics dice roll?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

wellijustdontknow

WTT: nudez4Xboxz
I was/am a big kid/guy, I had friends that were also- duh we hung out together bc highschool

anywho

None of us fat kids had /Boobs/ that were shaped / looked like FEMALE boobs - but now days, there are fat kids whos man-boobs look like female boobs, I am WTF-BBQ? on this... is it the microplastic estrogen water or something? Or just kinda random on the genetics dice roll?
Estrogen in the milk supply

wellijustdontknow

WTT: nudez4Xboxz
I'm curious how you feel about guys with perfect cone boobs
Guys do not turn me on at all. I think those fat bastards should hit the gym and put away tge donuts. Plus, I am not partial to women with big titties. I like small boobs, small butts, and hairy pussies.

• 1Barf
Reactions: 1 user

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Went swimming in the ocean at night to play with a brand new dive light (it even has UV mode!), forgot I had my swimsuit without the zipper pocket and lost my CC and license.

Didn't realize it until an hour later, came back still nighttime and managed to find those fuckers at the end of the breakwater in 13 feet of water.

• 7Like
  • 2Mother of God
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 11 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Pretty sure that's been a thing for a long while. Not sure anymore I don't watch movies on Amazon. Fuck them and their commercial bullshit.
Just hit this the first time today that I really noticed. Even the ancient "It's here as an archive of media gone by" stuff on Amazon Prime is getting commercials inserted now.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Logitech make some great mice with garbage switches that fail quickly. My Mx Master 3s and G502 are both starting to fail after a little over 2 years of use.

I decided fuck it, buy a soldering iron and replace those shit switches with something decent. If it works, it will pay for itself in a year or two.
Following up:

Old Omron switches:

PXL_20240814_233508903.jpg

PXL_20240814_233536466.jpg

New Kailh switches:

PXL_20240815_000841148.MP.jpg

PXL_20240815_000819688.jpg

Some cosmetic damage to the shell due to the rubber being a bit brittle, but my OG MX Master lives again. Now to wait for the switches for my Mx Master 3S and G502.

• 4Like
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 4 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just tried to get my girlfriend to draw Wartortle or COVID 19 on my balls so I could post it here. I think I killed the chance of getting her to post here because now she thinks you all are a bunch of cockgazers. I tried to explain to her that I'm the only one that thinks it's funny to post balls, but the damage was done.

Thanks a lot, fags.

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users