Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
star-wars-obi-wan.gif

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I feel like you should give the drawing a try and post regardless.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I just discovered that I can buy pillows with custom/uploaded pictures for only $5.99 on Amazon.

I just sent a pillow with a picture of two mangy dogs fucking to my dad. More specifically, I sent it to Dad "Babyballs" Bandwagon.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just discovered that I can buy pillows with custom/uploaded pictures for only $5.99 on Amazon.

I just sent a pillow with a picture of two mangy dogs fucking to my dad. More specifically, I sent it to Dad "Babyballs" Bandwagon.

Post a pic of it.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Lately I've discovered the best game: dropping modern slang in conversation with my kids (ages 10-15). Just hilarious the reactions I get, like it physically pains them.

Anyway, I ran out of slang. But today I found this freakin gold mine

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Lately I've discovered the best game: dropping modern slang in conversation with my kids (ages 10-15). Just hilarious the reactions I get, like it physically pains them.

A lot of those seem like the same slang when I was a kid. These fucking gen z are lazy frfr

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider

My cousin referred to my dad as a “Boomerchad” the other day, perhaps you should proclaim yourself one as well.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
Before my shenanigans in the rustled thread happened, I was visiting the parents up in Maine. While in one of the Maine lakes I found an upside down DJI mini drone in the mud in about 16 feet of water. The drone was toast, but the memory card still worked.

Going through the vids trying to figure out where it flew was a much welcome distraction I didn't know I needed. DJI obviously won't give out owner info, so I left my contact info with them in case the serial number was registered.

Pic from one of the video stills:

Screenshot 2024-08-26 152119.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I just tried to get my girlfriend to draw Wartortle or COVID 19 on my balls so I could post it here. I think I killed the chance of getting her to post here because now she thinks you all are a bunch of cockgazers. I tried to explain to her that I'm the only one that thinks it's funny to post balls, but the damage was done.

Thanks a lot, fags.
Your latent homosexuality is creeping her out. Don't show her your gay only fans.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Your latent homosexuality is creeping her out. Don't show her your gay only fans.
It's probably confusing her more than creeping her out. She knows I have a man crush on Ryan Gosling, but I also call her a faggot 15 times a day and refuse to watch her homo shows with her sooooooo

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Before my shenanigans in the rustled thread happened, I was visiting the parents up in Maine. While in one of the Maine lakes I found an upside down DJI mini drone in the mud in about 16 feet of water. The drone was toast, but the memory card still worked.

Going through the vids trying to figure out where it flew was a much welcome distraction I didn't know I needed. DJI obviously won't give out owner info, so I left my contact info with them in case the serial number was registered.

Pic from one of the video stills:

View attachment 543692
You're hoping to meet that chick, aren't you? Isn't that the controller in her hand?

Anything else as good as that on the card?